RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

The Memory Maker
QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

Hello all-
 as much as DW does not want to admit it, we will not be able to make the rally this weekend.
 We are in the middle of buying new homes for ourselves and my MIL . The particular ones that we want will be drawn in lottery fashion Saturday morning. This means that by the time we finish with all of the paperwork involved, Saturday will be Saturday afternoon.
 Sunday is one of the only days that I can get together with my BIL to complete some repair work on my MIL s house.

We will miss all of you(yes, even CWB), Scott & Kevin- hug all you want to since my telephoto lens won t be able to reach that far.
 Holly-
 did you get our email late last week?-if not, contact me when you can.
 Thanks!!

In short, TMM is " Pulling a Sacto."

Surfcal

P.S.  TMM, I won t flag it, but you should get a penalty for not using the proper NNC term when it was applicable.

Wow, look at this, I " Pulled a Cottowooder"  and had to do a Sacto move by editing a previous posting.

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Wow, look at this, I " Pulled a Cottowooder"  and had to do a Sacto move by editing a previous posting.

If there was a little face that showed " awe" , I would post it here.

SactoCampers

SurfcalRay,

I see you re posturing for another sparring match?

It s also good to see you finally mastering that quoting technique. You gotta admit, you are way behind the curve on that one.

You guys are gonna have to decide if you want backing out of a rally or editing your message to be " pulling a Sacto."  Can t have both. [;)]

There, can t leave my shadow behind.

g-whiz

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

You guys are gonna have to decide if you want backing out of a rally or editing your message to be " pulling a Sacto."  Can t have both. [;)]

I think we could have a Sacto One and a Sacto Two!  It IS possible.  We CAN have both!

6Quigs

SurfcalFirst Off,
 TMM, good luck with the House Lottery,
 We ll miss you and your family over the weekend.

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker
 Hello all-
 as much as DW does not want to admit it, we will not be able to make the rally this weekend.

In short, TMM is " Pulling a Sacto."
 Surfcal
 P.S.  TMM, I won t flag it, but you should get a penalty for not using the proper NNC term when it was applicable.

Nice use of words Surfcal
 " Pulling a Sacto" for By Law # 13 (which has yet to make it to the web page)
 and
 " had to do a Sacto" for editing a previous posting

I like it.

Civil_War_Buff

SurfcalPull a 6Quigs,
 Pull a Sacto,

PULL MY FINGER!!

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalI just brought the PU home and before I popped it down at the warehouse I pulled a " PU-6Quigs" .  I m sure many of you remember last month at the Olema rally when Mrs. Quigs was pushing in the bunks and they were about to lower the roof and we all couldn t believe our eyes.  What we were amazed about was the 10"  of bedding stuff (folded blankets, pillows, etc...) on the bunk!  Everyone thought and said that will never work.  Lo and behold the roof went down without a hitch!  We were all amazed to say the least.  I have always simply assumed (yeah, I know about that) that the beds needed to be clear to pop-down.  Well, a little while ago I made up both beds and then lowered the roof with no problems at all!  The beds are already made for Friday!  This is especially helpful since it will just be me and the boys this w/e.
 Thanks for the inspiration Kevin & Margaret!

Cottonwooder

Hybrid Holly
Quote5G Naomi
 Tania
 6G Champ521 (sewer)
 SCCS
 7 Calstate360
 8 Lorie and Debbie
 9 Memory Maker
 10A 6Quigs
 11G Neff (sewer)
 Surfcal
 12 CWB
 13 Ralph
 14 Otter
 17 Hybrid Holly
 18G Sammyslave (sewer)
 GSM X2

So, who s going to help me hold down the fort again this weekend? [:(]

Hybrid Holly

Surfcal
QuoteI just brought the PU home and before I popped it down at the warehouse I pulled a " PU-6Quigs" .

A thought pulling a Quig was something entirely different!

SactoCampers

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

QuoteI just brought the PU home and before I popped it down at the warehouse I pulled a " PU-6Quigs" .

A thought pulling a Quig was something entirely different!

Yeah, I thought he spontaneously reproduced.

SurfcalTMM,

Sorry to read that you are not going to make it this weekend,would have liked to meet you.GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HOUSE!!!!

SCCS

SurfcalI thought I was logged in.

The Memory Maker

SurfcalThanks everyone for the good luck in the house lottery.
 See you at the Gold Rally.
 Have a great time @ Snug.

gsm x2

SurfcalGood morning all.

You know one of the great things about going camping?

You can put the time clock away. It ain t work.

I woke up well before I needed to; laid in bed for a good long time; probably even napped a little laying there; finally got up.

Two minutes before the appointed Alarm Clock time, I went in to hug Georgeanne awake.  I whispered:

Are you ready to go camping?  Yes
 Are you ready to laugh out loud until your body is full of endorphines?  Yes
 Are you ready to go?  Yes, but I am not sure that I am ready to wake up.
 Well then go back to sleep.  There is no REQUIREMENT that we have to leave at 6:00.

I came in to cruise the boards and get a post or two in because I suspect Cottonwooder is wringing her hands at the opportunity to pass both fellow Venturans on THE LIST.

At 5:20, G came in.  She couldn t get back to sleep, so she s showering.  The " get away"  routine has started.

gsm x2

gsm x2

SurfcalWe re off.  See you there.

gsm x2 and G-Whiz