RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

SurfcalHere s wishing you a safe trip.  Godspeed.

Surfcal

6Quigs

gsm x2
QuoteI went in to hug Georgeanne awake.

Poor G-Whiz,
 that s how she s woken every morning[:o]

Hybrid Holly

SurfcalHello everyone...
 I little bit of bad news for the memorymaker and for me.  Snug Harbor will not refund money outside of 21 days.  So TMM is out $45 and I am out $22.50 for the extra site I had booked for tonight.  Anybody have a last minute addition?  or want to come up today?

Here is a last site revision (Just SCCS moved to TMM s old site)!!!!!

5G Naomi
 Tania
 6G Champ521 (sewer)
      (vacant)
 7 Calstate360
 8 Lorie and Debbie
 9 SCCS
 10A 6Quigs
 11G Neff (sewer)
 Surfcal
 12 CWB
 13 Ralph
 14 Otter
 17 Hybrid Holly
 18G Sammyslave (sewer)
 GSM X2

Hybrid HollyHolly sorry to hear about the cancellation policy.

As someone who was treated differently at Olema, and did not have to cough up for the friday night we  pulled a Sacto  on, we should pass around the hat at Snug, to try and make up some of the cost, because as Waggonmaster, I feel, you should not be out of pocket.

6Quigs

GuestRats,

That was me pulling an Otter.

6Quigs

6QuigsWow,

Pulling a Cottonwooder

and  doing a Sacto  in the same post

Surfcal

SurfcalHolly,

I am coming up tonight.  I ll pay for the site, whether I make it or not.  I am still at work because of this war.

Ray

Hybrid Holly

6QuigsHi,
 I am back from setting up at the Harbor.....
 G and G got lost....they say the directions are not great....
 Roads are very curvy, be careful!
 No pet deposit, BUT there is a $20 deposit for a bathroom key!
 Return the key, get you $20 back....should not be too much of a problem.

Ray, if you do come tonight...be careful! the roads are narrow, bumpy and curvy.

GATE CODE 1005

Off to the KINGS/Lakers game.

Go kings!!!!!

TeacherMom

SurfcalWell, still think we might pop in for a visit Saturday late afternoon. I still have sooooooooo much packing to do and the Avalanche needs to go in for service in the a.m. but if I m feeling adventurous when all is said and done - you might have company.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Sandi and the boys

SCCS

6QuigsHi everyone

The trailer is packed and ready to go.If we would have known about the extra site sooner we could have been their tonite, but it looks like surfcal will take care of it.We plan on leaving in the mid-morning and plan to be their before lunch.Everyone have a safe drive and will see you tomorrow.[:)][:)][:)]

Civil_War_Buff

6QuigsI will be on the road mid morning myself...Veronica PULLED A SACTO on me, so it will just be me!! Aren t you all lucky?
 Drive carefully everyone, and drive slowly if the roads are as bad as we have heard.

I can t believe that g & G got lost!! It must be confusing!! I will be stopping at the TrailManor shop just outside the campground (Rio Vista) on the way in....getting excited!

Happy Campin  <><

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI woke up well before I needed to; laid in bed for a good long time; probably even napped a little laying there; finally got up.  
Date: 3/20/2003  5:26:15 AM

Good grief, neighbor, I can t even begin to guess what time you woke up!  Every Saturday night I scrapbook till midnight, 1, even close to 2am.  I suspect that I m going to bed as you re waking up!!!

Quotecame in to cruise the boards and get a post or two in because I suspect Cottonwooder is wringing her hands at the opportunity to pass both fellow Venturans on THE LIST.

What list?  The one I m supposed to kick off this week but haven t had a moment to look at?  Or the official PUT list where you re heading for #1?  Haven t looked at that one in awhile either.

And to make it worse, I m SWAMPED with work at the moment and already exhausted, and this afternoon one of my lawyer guys calls to say he has a " doozy"  for me.  " You ll hate it, it ll take you hours."   Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! [>:][: (]

Cottonwooder

6QuigsMy main purpose coming here:

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!!
[/size]

Who s going to be around to help me keep the campfire burning here?

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Quotecame in to cruise the boards and get a post or two in because I suspect Cottonwooder is wringing her hands at the opportunity to pass both fellow Venturans on THE LIST.

What list?  The one I m supposed to kick off this week but haven t had a moment to look at?  Or the official PUT list where you re heading for #1?  Haven t looked at that one in awhile either.

I think Scott is referring to the PUT list ranking members in order of number of posts.

QuoteAnd to make it worse, I m SWAMPED with work at the moment and already exhausted, and this afternoon one of my lawyer guys calls to say he has a " doozy"  for me.  " You ll hate it, it ll take you hours."   Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! [>:][: (]

When a lawyer says he only has a " couple of more questions"  it ll be another couple of hours before he s finished all the quesitons he has.  If your lawyer guy said it ll take you hours, love, you ll be at it for DAYS!!  [:o]

BTW, I ll be here off and on over the weekend.  I usually can only be online when Griffin is corraled for his nap or bedtime (like now, blessedly, finally!)  And even then, DH thinks I should be doing other " house"  stuff when Griff s down, [: (][:@][>:] so I ll probably be more off than on.  Plus my work is havng a charity fundraiser on Saturday evening so I ll be busy with that too.  [&:] Thank goodness for the work week, when I can usually catch up with the boards![;)]

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsHolly - Thanks for the heads up!  I guess I ll have to pay attention while driving then.  I think my folks are at that game btw.  They are arriving on Saturday.  Hopefully the G s didn t arrive to late.

Everthing s packed but the bikes.  I ve even loaded the ice chest since it s still fairly cool at night.  We should be on the road by 8:00 and arrive around 10:00.  See everyone there.

CWB/Larry - I ll sure miss visiting with Veronica, but it s good to see you are joining me as a fellow w/e bachelor.  My oldest has some more questions he wants to ask you like;  What day of the week did the Civil War end on (Mon., Sat., etc...)?  I hope you re ready with precise answers, lol.  He thinks it s so cool you re interested in that era.
 P.S. I m giving you the heads up on that question so good luck finding the answer before you leave home (if you don t know already that is).  I m serious, that s a question he s going to ask you, lol.