RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

sammyslavemy! my! my! and I was told it was going to be naked lady wrestling.  
 Remember guys.  I have the grandgirls with me that weekend.  

SCCS

sammyslaveBoy I tell you, you don t check in for a couple of days and things change quickly.I see I am letting the group use my almost bought 30 gallon tote and I also need to sign up for the mud between the cheeks contest.

Red neff Barchetta

otter
Quotemy! my! my! and I was told it was going to be naked lady wrestling.
 Remember guys. I have the grandgirls with me that weekend.

Don t worry Diane, I ll take the kids for a hike or something while Nick and Mike roll around together.  That s not something I d like to see.  Might lose Larry s lunch, lol!

QuoteBoy I tell you, you don t check in for a couple of days and things change quickly.I see I am letting the group use my almost bought 30 gallon tote and I also need to sign up for the mud between the cheeks contest.

See SCCS, you re already an integral part of this silly group!

Nick

otterHow the heck did I get into a mud wrestling match.  I m not even going to be at this rally.[8D]

6Quigs

sammyslave
QuoteHay Hybrid Holly:

Nick has upped the ante on Wagonmasters. He has some sort of Hay Ride as an offering? Now you have to come up with something unique like a group basket weaving clinic or something.

Wow Ray, you throw a challange like that down, and instead of basket weaving, we now have naked mud wrestling, and Red Neff taking a mud bath.
 Things are looking up[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

otter" Hehehehe, he said naked.  That s cool."

otter

otterI m going  for the walk with you Jeff.   I ll have my grandgirls with me.  

What a nutty group!

Civil_War_Buff

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

" Hehehehe, he said naked.  That s cool."

Jeff, you are NOT a well man.  Please take your medication and let s talk at Olema (after I get the keys to the TV), as I am worried about where you and Nick are going with all of this.  And what is all this talk of about muffins, pop-ups, and brilliant colors (colours for our Canadian friends)? Hey, wait, is this deja vu, or have we all been here before?

Happy Campin  <><

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

And what is all this talk of about muffins, pop-ups, and brilliant colors (colours for our Canadian friends)? Hey, wait, is this deja vu, or have we all been here before?

Happy Campin  <><

Lar:

Who was that that said the famous quote that went something like, " if you remember the 60 s, then you didn t experience the 60 s."

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Lar:

Who was that that said the famous quote that went something like, " if you remember the 60 s, then you didn t experience the 60 s."

Surfcal

I can t " remember" , and with regard to the 60 s (1960 s as opposed to the 1860 s which I am also quite fond of [8D]), I submit the following:

" I emphatically deny that I was was even around in the 1960 s, but there IS photographic proof that I was there!!" [:o][:o][&:][&:]

Happy Campin  <><

otter

otter60 s?  hmmm   I m 62  does that count?   Thereis something I m supposed to remember.........

Sorry.  It s just not coming to me.
 Ignore please

SactoCampers

otterI have to back out of this rally [:(]. Mrs. Sactocampers and I have a commitment we can t escape [:(].

Red neff Barchetta

otter
QuoteI have to back out of this rally
No, no, Brian, we will guarantee that you can have a pull-through site.  Will you stay now, please?!  Sorry Baby & Mrs. Sacto can t make it.

Might have 3 more kids for this rally!  2 girls & 1 boy.  Am I insane?  Keep those drinks comin  SammySlave and I ll be fine.

Can t wait to see Ray & Nick mud wrestle on water ski s!  Made even more amazing by the fact that Nick isn t even going to this rally, lol.  Classic NNC event planning!

6Quigs

otter
QuoteSorry Baby & Mrs. Sacto can t make it.
Actually Jeff, it s just Mr & Mrs Sacto that have the commitement.
 Baby Sacto is available, and is looking forward to the rally.
 In fact, she has been practising her kazoo, and her mud wrestling skills!!

Red neff Barchetta

otterAlmost forgot to mention that Ray & Nick will be doing all of the above mentioned while in their birthday suits.