RE: " Wave n at da Beach" Nor-Cal Mini-Rally!

Started by otter, May 07, 2003, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Yes, you and Mike are co-terrific webmaster s!
 Btw, maybe you are still adding Tania right now, but the attendance link for this rally isn t working.  Could just be me though.  That s what Amy would say, ha.

Tripod does some crazy things. All I tried to do was pull some of the words down to the second line and I lost the link. It works now. Actually, it s still kinda crazy. You have to point your pointer on the second line.

Ca-girl

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI know she hasn t checked in on this thread yet, but CA-Girl is also going. She and Dave are the driving force behind the interest stirring here.

yes, yes, yes....don t forget ME!! [:D][8D]

Dave, let me know where and how much to send for a deposit (yahoo...good friends and the ocean in June...does it get any better than that??? I think NOT!) I don t care which site we are in. We have a bathroom with a shower, so proximity to showers and potties isn t an issue for us.

Ab Diver

Ab Diver
QuoteDave, Your rally is " official"  

Thank you for acting on that so quickly, Brian. You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. One favor, though... could you please make sure the NNC web page reflects the correct nights (June 6-7)?

QuoteHow about we take either site 28 or 31 since we ve got a bathroom facility. 2 nights (6/6 & 6/7) with 3 people (no dog) = $44.00 right?

Jeff.... got you down for site 28. And yes, the dates ARE June 6th and 7th (thanks for catching that) and the $44.00 price looks right to me. See ya there!

QuoteSign me up sistuh. Surfcal

All Right Ray!!! The Sistuhood goes to da Beach! Really glad you can make it, Bro. I ll put you down for site 31.

Quoteits a YES! Can you reserve us for THURSDAY, FRI, and SAT?

Done and done, Dianne! Looks like the Sisterhood will also be represented-- wouldn t have it any other way. I talked to Linda tonight, and got Thursday night for you. I reserved site 35 for you, it s plenty large, and the walk to the bathroom isn t bad at all. (This campground ain t that big.)

Quoteyes, yes, yes....don t forget ME!!

Uh, anybody know who this person is??[;)] Tania, how could I forget you?[:D]  I think 29 is the largest site we have set aside, and should give you plenty of room for your trailer. My kids can t wait to play with your kids!

To those of you I haven t met yet: Thank you for trusting me enough to join my little campfire. I can t wait to meet you in person. The sites are plenty big enough, but if push comes to shove, I can switch sites with anybody. And the bathroom is only about 30 seconds away, you just can t see it from our sites.

And to anybody else who d like to join us: There s plenty of sites left in the campground for that weekend (as of tonight). So come on out to the coast and join us. Otherwise, we ll have to wait another two whole weeks to see you at the Gold Rush Rally. [:(]

Ca-girl

Ab Diver
QuoteUh, anybody know who this person is??
Very funny.... [8D]

QuoteTania, how could I forget you?
I don t think it s possible.....[;)] Besides...aren t you the one who INTRODUCED me to this crazy bunch of people????

QuoteI think 29 is the largest site we have set aside, and should give you plenty of room for your trailer.
Sounds perfect! [:)]

QuoteMy kids can t wait to play with your kids!
ditto [:D]

Red neff Barchetta

Ab Diver
QuoteJeff.... got you down for site 28. And yes, the dates ARE June 6th and 7th (thanks for catching that) and the $44.00 price looks right to me. See ya there!

Thanks Dave!  You are a natural at this Wagonmaster thing.  The check will be on its way this morning.  You should have it by Saturday.
 I ve got one crazy day ahead, so I m outta here.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaAnd we just might make the mandatory 6 pages of nonesense, er I mean very serious talks needed for a NNC rally!

Ab Diver

Ca-girl
QuoteI don t think it s possible.....  Besides...aren t you the one who INTRODUCED me to this crazy bunch of people????

... thinking back to my childhood, and my little sister with chocolate all over her face and best Sunday dress...  " But Mooo-oooomm, I just SHOWED her the cookie jar, I didn t  MAKE her put her fingers in..."   [:D]

Ab Diver

Red neff Barchetta
Quotemandatory 6 pages of nonesense

What, are you trying to say that each and every post here hasn t been filled with absolutely serious content? I m astounded, astonished, and amazed... [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI might be in for this one. We love this area.
 Who is all in?

Come on Holly!  We re grabbing your (& Pete s) mild show of interest and yanking you in.  You can make this one!

Anyone else?!!

Ralph/Clueless in Sacto - You guys are abalone diver s.  Come on!  Besides, I m a weirdo that doesn t eat meat, so there will be extra abalone just sitting there for you.

Come on NNC ers!  Head on up to some of the most spectacular coastlines in CA.  " Postcard country" .  Hurry before all the sites are taken!

Alright, That s all the advertising I m doing for this one.  My vocal chords hurt.

Dave - It appears you forgot to assign Scott & Georgeanne a site.  They ll need one near the entrance for a speedy arrival.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWhat, are you trying to say that each and every post here hasn t been filled with absolutely serious content? I m astounded, astonished, and amazed...

You mean like me asking you if your " brown"  company frowns upon any of its employee s admitting they liked " Castaway" , even though that " other"  delivery service is in it?  Are you allowed to watch any Tom Hanks movies?  What about that skit on SNL (I think) with that amped-up guy who s in one of your uniforms?  He s pretty funny actually.  That must be right after a coffee break.

Did anyone else hear (I did on KCBS) or see the press conference with the hiker who had to amputate his own arm?  What a myriad of emotions he must have went through!

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteDid anyone else hear (I did on KCBS) or see the press conference with the hiker who had to amputate his own arm?  What a myriad of emotions he must have went through!

It probably didn t feel good either.

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI m a weirdo that doesn t eat meat

Wow, Neff!  What do you do at these rallies with all the tri-tip/steaks, chicken, meatballs, etc???

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWow, Neff! What do you do at these rallies with all the tri-tip/steaks, chicken, meatballs, etc???

If I m in the vicinity of Sammy Slave s site, then it s a complete well-rounded diet of gin, limes, & tonic H2O.  He really is an amazing cook and with every meal becomes my best friend and leaning post.  Everywhere else it s hops and barley direct from Chico, CA (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale) or a home-cooked meal fron Nick.  Although his has a kick that isn t safe in an enclosed PU.

Actually Patricia, I somehow survive on salad, bread, veggie burger s, beans, corn, pancakes/waffles, aableskivies (courtesy of Holly), pasta, tofu (the trick is to marinate it), cereal, toast, sandwiches, ravioli s, nuts, etc...
 Plenty to keep me happy.
 Amy on the other hand, is in " hog"  heaven at the rallies with tri-tip/steaks, chicken, meatballs, etc...  She probably wishes I was more like Larry/Sammy Slave, lol.

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteDave - It appears you forgot to assign Scott & Georgeanne a site. They ll need one near the entrance for a speedy arrival.

HA Jeff!  We sure did talk about it.  But, it falls after the Memorial Day weekend which is a major turning point in the way of time off for Scott.  We knew it would happen one day, huh! [:(]  Our next rally will be Gold Rush with our kids tagging along!!!  [:D][:D] There, that makes it all better.  [;)]