News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 1 Year Ago... if memory serves

Started by 6Quigs, Jun 08, 2003, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Y-Guy

If memory serves it was a year ago this weekend that the Nick-Neff-Cough was born!

Congrats to the club to celebrate without all of you we went camping, wow what a long grueling drive we had.  Took us all of about 20 minutes.  Then had the Snake River along side us, grass and shade trees too.  Sure did miss the whole group, but hope you all had fun camping too!

6Quigs

Y-GuyHey Steve,
 nice of you to drop by.
 Yes it was a year ago this weekend we all met, and NNC was born.
 Looking forward to meeting everyone again in less than 2 weeks

g-whiz

Y-GuyHi Steve!  Only a year ago?  Is it just me or does it seem like it was way longer ago than that?  And I mean that in the best of ways!! [:D]  It makes it all the more appropriate that NNC and SCC each had a mini rally this weekend.  If it had not been for the first rally at Bodega Bay, Scott might not have become inspired to organize a Southern rally.   Then OC Campers mentions that they will be at Lake Cachuma the day after Christmas last year, and the first " meet in the middle"  rally took place with campers from the North and the South.   Wow, my head is spinning as I think of all that has happened in one year!  Cheer to us all!

gsm x2

Y-GuyI don t think it is just you Georgeanne.  So much has happened; so many new memories; so many rallies in just twelve months.  And now thanks to the original organizer, we are doing it again with twice as many families and we won t be anywhere near the FURTHEST TRAVELED.

Truly an amazing year.

gsm x2