RE: MOUNT MADONNA

Started by Ca-girl, Jun 25, 2003, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

CottonwooderTrish,

SCcampers are never lost; we re just exploring.  [;)]

Nick

griffsmom

NickGreat pics, Mike!  Seeing Hunter in his play pen makes me nostalgic for the days when we could still corrale Griffin in a play pen when we went camping!  Aaahh, the luxury of being able to sit down longer than 5 minutes...Did I say 5 mintues?  More like 2, if even that!!  [&:] [;)] [:D]

Red neff Barchetta

sammyslaveKevin & Mike -
 Great pic s.!!!  Thanks for sharing.

SCCS

sammyslave
QuoteNo pictures from this rally?

Here are my pictures.
 [link]http://community.webshots.com/album/82284616ZIczyf[/link]

Hey Sacto, where are yours from Woodson Brdge?

sammyslaveWelcome Home, Coughers!

Whaaaaa --- wish we d been there, I feel like we ve missed a family reunion. Glad you all had a great time, loved the pics.

SactoCampers

SCCSI take my pictures on (gasp!) real film. Haven t been developed. But I rarely have the energy to scan them and then post them. If I have pictures I usually post them on my website. Actually, we have some really cute ones of your girl and Sactotoddler from Gold Rush Rally sitting on the hill together. I also have a dumpy low res digital camera on our camcorder, but I m usually too lazy to upload those to Tripod at home. So they just sit in my camcorder s memory.

Surfcal

GuestHere s my pictures from Mt. Madonna.

http://community.webshots.com/album/82609487WiGQpD

Surfcal

Nick

GuestDid someone leave a green folding chair with a fold out table on the side at Mt. Madonna?  If so, I have it.

Nick

GuestSo if nobody claims it I guess I get a new chair[:)]

champ521

GuestI ll claim it![8D] It s a green folding chair with a fold out table. Right?

ckkevin

champ521
QuoteI ll claim it!  It s a green folding chair with a fold out table. Right?

Nice try Dave, but that is my favorite chair. [:(]

I told my wife to make sure she loaded the chair before we left but you know how it is trying to round up two little girls for the trip home.  She must have forgot.[:D][:D]

Nick

GuestWell whoever it belongs to, I will bring it to the next rally I attend which for the time being is Tahoe.  But since I have to carry it around for the next few months I m gonna use it on my vacation.[:)][8D]

ckkevin

Nick
QuoteWell whoever it belongs to, I will bring it to the next rally I attend which for the time being is Tahoe. But since I have to carry it around for the next few months I m gonna use it on my vacation.  

Nick,

Actually since I wasn t even at the Mount Maddona rally, I guess you can keep it untill someone else claims it.[:D][:D][:D]

Nick

ckkevin

QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

Actually since I wasn t even at the Mount Maddona rally, I guess you can keep it untill someone else claims it.[:D][:D][:D]

I was thinking to myself, I know I didnt drink that much to not realize Keven was there.[8D]