SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: AB DIVER

Started by Cottonwooder, Jul 03, 2003, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

AB DIver, I didn t even know what you went thru ! Hope all is back to normal by now.

You don t really care about Ab Diver. You re just trying to pad your numbers! [;)][8D]

birol

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

AB DIver, I didn t even know what you went thru ! Hope all is back to normal by now.

You don t really care about Ab Diver. You re just trying to pad your numbers! [;)][8D]

[:(] is that what you really think ? It is true, I was trolling for that, but when I saw what he went thru, I couldn t help but post.

I care for my friends here at PUT. [:o][&:]

SactoCampers

birol

[:(] is that what you really think ? It is true, I was trolling for that, but when I saw what he went thru, I couldn t help but post.

I care for my friends here at PUT. [:o][&:]

No Birol, I was just rabble rousing you. That s what we do here at NNC.  I know you care about everyone here. We re glad to have you here in our neck of the woods. [:D]

If you think that was bad, just wait until Cottonwooder rabble rouses you! We call her the Tasmanian Cottonwooder![8D][:)][:D]

birol

SactoCampersHa, sucker, I knew you would reply to that and give me an opportunity to post again.

I knew it was a joke :) And I was sincere about AB diver ......

SactoCampers

birol

Ha, sucker, I knew you would reply to that and give me an opportunity to post again.

I knew it was a joke :) And I was sincere about AB diver ......

Oh, you re a sneaky little weasel! I like it.

birol

SactoCampersAnything to win the battle. The sad thing is shortly afterwards she will be # 1 again. There is no way I can keep up with her.  She is knowledgable about PU s and camping has the capability to post on topic, be helpful and keep her numbers up. Me, poor lil me, I have to  go around and post like this so I can catch up to her ! But I promise, when I pass her for a few days, I will let go and hand her , her crwon back with a big ceremony :)

Any job openings there for a computer engineer ? Looks like you guys can camp 12 months a year !

SactoCampers

birol
QuoteAny job openings there for a computer engineer ? Looks like you guys can camp 12 months a year !

It doesn t look like it....WE CAN! (and WE DO)...

I think a state with 35 million people can squeeze you in. There s a job here for you somewhere, you just gotta find it. I m too busy responding to your messages to do it for you [;)].

birol

SactoCampers

QuoteAny job openings there for a computer engineer ? Looks like you guys can camp 12 months a year !

I think a state with 35 million people can squeeze you in. There s a job here for you somewhere, you just gotta find it. I m too busy responding to your messages to do it for you [;)].

Ok, now look around and get me a job so I can move down. Wait first I have to get my PU from its current owners, gimme a few months of lead time :)

35 million ? That is a nice number of people, aren t you guys also the place where gas costs a fortune ?

SactoCampers

birol

Ok, now look around and get me a job so I can move down. Wait first I have to get my PU from its current owners, gimme a few months of lead time :)

35 million ? That is a nice number of people, aren t you guys also the place where gas costs a fortune ?

Quote35 million ? That is a nice number of people, aren t you guys also the place where gas costs a fortune ?

Yep, and it ain t just gas, my friend. Look at home prices before jobs, and then convert to Canadian currency. But the reward?  YEAR ROUND CAMPING!

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteIf you think that was bad, just wait until Cottonwooder rabble rouses you! We call her the Tasmanian Cottonwooder!

Here I am, having a helluva nasty " Monday" , [:@] and I see my name brought up in Dave s thread.  Dave, glad you re better.  Birol, surely you don t really post so much solely to gain numbers?

Now, don t rouse my rabble today.  Not today.  Will let you know when things improve and y all can rabble me.  Probably won t happen till this CONSTRUCTION is over with and our house becomes a home again, instead of a construction zone. [:(]

birol

SactoCampers
QuoteYep, and it ain t just gas, my friend. Look at home prices before jobs, and then convert to Canadian currency. But the reward? YEAR ROUND CAMPING!

Hmmmmm, year round camping, I could take my laptop with the wirless LAN card and work while camping ! What a way to make a living !!!!

I thought home prices went down after Silicon valley sort of collapsed ?

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteIf you think that was bad, just wait until Cottonwooder rabble rouses you! We call her the Tasmanian Cottonwooder!

Here I am, having a helluva nasty " Monday" , [:@] and I see my name brought up in Dave s thread.  Dave, glad you re better.  Birol, surely you don t really post so much solely to gain numbers?

Now, don t rouse my rabble today.  Not today.  Will let you know when things improve and y all can rabble me.  Probably won t happen till this CONSTRUCTION is over with and our house becomes a home again, instead of a construction zone. [:(]

Oh, I m sorry Patricia [:(]. Things will improve. Just imagine the house when it s ALL DONE, not as it is now. Ah! doesn t that feel better?

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersOh heavens, I m not mad at you for mentioning me, and not really angry, just " one of those days"  encompassing several frustrations.  [&:]

SactoCampers

birol

I thought home prices went down after Silicon valley sort of collapsed ?

Well, considering for a while there Santa Clara County had the highest real estate values in the US (even higher than Manhattan), it had quite a ways to fall. It s still not " affordable"  by most definitions. Now, adjacent Santa Cruz County has the highest real estate values in California.