News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Pop up Newbie

Started by , Jul 10, 2003, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampersLori, Jacqui, Kevin and everyone else...

Thank you so much for the wonderful advise you have given to me.  My husband and I looked at trailers today at the 3 dealers in town (Coleman, Flagstaff & Coachmen.)  Each had their pro s and con s, of which I will not go into -for fear that I may  diss  someones PUT!

I think we have made our decision and the purchase will be with in the next month or so.. Unfortunately I have many trips planned soon (none of which are camping) so the purchase may have to wait until late August.  

We already have in mind our first trip; we go camping with our Parish the first weekend after Labor Day.  It s loads of fun and would be a great place to try it on.

Again, thank you for all of your invaluable assistance.  I m sure I will be checking in and asking more questions soon!  

If you are just stumbling on this thread, please offer up any comments you have!  I m still willing to learn and listen!

Pilar

P.S
 Lori, I visited your photos and LOVE the information they gave me, for instance:  COOL WATERPARK in Castasic!  Gonna have to head up there too!  I  had no idea that so many locations had pools... My tent background is showing through -better stop now.  [;)]

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

P.S
 Lori, I visited your photos and LOVE the information they gave me, for instance:  COOL WATERPARK in Castasic!  Gonna have to head up there too!  I  had no idea that so many locations had pools... My tent background is showing through -better stop now.  [;)]

Pilar,

I am so glad that you found our ramblings here (and rabble rousings of one another) to be helpful!  I am excited for you and your family about your upcoming purchase and I hope that you will feel comfortable enough with people you have only " met"  on the Internet to show it off to us at one (or more!) of our rallies.  Just keep checking back here for info on upcoming trips--it seems like we ve always got about 3 or 4 in the works.  You can also keep track of what s being planned by visiting each of our club s respective Web sites (see the links in my signature below).  

Congratulations on your soon-to-be-new camper and please let us know what you finally get.  The suspense is already killing me! [;)]

PS I m glad that you enjoyed our camping pictures.  They really are indicative of how much we enjoying camping in our pop up, and especially how much fun we have camping with this lot here from PUT.  Just to be on the safe side, though, if you want to check out that cool water park in person, be sure to go to Lake CASITAS (in Ventura, up by Ojai).  I d feel terrible if you went to Lake Castaic and were disappointed! [:)]

gsm x2

SactoCampers
QuoteCOOL WATERPARK in Castasic

Oh yeah--the girl has definite potential.  She s even got the ATT thing going.  That s just perfect.  A find blend of Casitas and Castaic.

See you after Labor Day.

gsm x2

gsm x2
QuoteCOOL WATERPARK in Castasic

As SOON as I sent that I knew it was wrong.  Sometimes I just let my fingers do the talking and it s not always the best thing.

BTW,  I am pretty up to date on the acronym lingo, but I can t figure out:  ATT..

What the heck does that mean?

Pilar

gsm x2

SactoCampers
QuoteBTW, I am pretty up to date on the acronym lingo, but I can t figure out: ATT..

Pilar,

ATT = Attention Typing Tisorder.  It s somewhat common in NNC, but Otter is the queen of ATT and I am the king.

gsm x2

gsm x2Ah ha!

That s truly funny!  Apparently I do have it, as I even admitted as much in my last post!

Pilar

GuestThe one other thing you may want to try is renting the one you want for a week or weekend.

Also if you are buying in August ,the 2004s are coming out.  If your " ideal"  PU is still on the lot as a 2003, you may have some negotiating power on price.

Just a thought
 Campinggeek
 AKA Jon