RE: " I Scream Rally" Collins Lake Oct. 10-12

Started by SactoCampers, Jul 10, 2003, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

champ521

Hybrid Holly
Quotethe only thing I think we can count on them bringing back is empty cans!

Empty cans of whoop ass that we ll be opening on all you RR s!

Ca-girl

Hybrid Holly
QuoteI can make aebleskiver Saturday morning, but only if enough people are interested ....who is NOT on that no carb/low carb diet?

Diet???  At an NNC rally???  Is that really POSSIBLE?? I ve heard tales, but I thought it was like the famed one ended popup from Otter s NNC chronicles....the stuff legends and tall tales are made of.  

QuoteBtw, anyone foolish enough to count on Pete & Dave to bring back dinner deserves to go to bed hungry! Hee, hee.

Quotethe only thing I think we can count on them bringing back is empty cans!

QuoteEmpty cans of whoop ass that we ll be opening on all you RR s!

Hmmm....this sounds like the beginning of some verrry interesting RRing...Holly and Jeff....you aren t going to let that go unchallenged, now are you?

champ521

Ca-girl
QuoteHmmm....this sounds like the beginning of some verrry interesting RRing...Holly and Jeff....you aren t going to let that go unchallenged, now are you?

I got a challenge for Jeff. I challenge him to make to the rally.[8D]

Red neff Barchetta

champ521Normally Dave that challenge would be enough for me to get there, but something much more important is happening on the 11th.
 Our oldest DS is testing for his Black belt and I seriously think he s going to make it!  He is really working and studying hard for this.  It s been 2 1/2 years in the making.  Wish him luck.
 Don t pass out on the lake and get fried in the sun btw!

Check out Tania trying to stir up stuff, lol.  I ll RR her after the Giants game is over.  Tied up at 2 in the bottom of the ninth right now.

SactoCampers

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl

QuoteI can make aebleskiver Saturday morning, but only if enough people are interested ....who is NOT on that no carb/low carb diet?

Diet???  At an NNC rally???  Is that really POSSIBLE??.  

Yeah, I see a lot of individualism here. NNC is all about being a team. No single person s diet is more important than the group s diet and we are NON-EXCLUSIVE. And that applies to ALL the food groups too! So all of you stop discriminating against the carbohydrates!!

[;)][:D]

pcmom

SactoCampers
4 Days for Thursday arrivals
 5 Days for Friday arrivals
[/b][/color][/size]

It s almost here and boy do I need the break!!  Sorry I haven t gotten things organized for the rally I ve been extremely busy and even thought about canceling out for the weekend but there was mutiny [:o] with the kids so we ll be there [:D][:D]

So Rojana, do we still want to do pumpkin carving?  It looks like it would be an " adult"  contest [8D] with only the few kids that will be there.

When is everybody arriving?  We ll be there around 6:00 pm Friday night.

abbear

champ521We will be rushing to beat the locking of the gate!  Between 10 and 11 pm Friday.

RTurner

champ521Hey Michelle,

I have been swamped with other stuff the past two weeks.  We have this weekend coming up (DH wanted so bad to bale out because he wanted to go ride the Quads).  I said NO, we are going.  So I will have to plan for another trip out the next weekend also.

Not sure what the kid count is for others-we will have 2 boys (preteens-they are taking their bikes) and 1 tot.

So Gang-Can we get an idea how many kids will be there and if anyone would be interested in doing Pumpkin Carving?  Just bring a pumpkin with you and we can cut and gut  [: (] and show them off!

I may go through my craft box to see what else I ve got out there for fun.

We should roll in mid afternoon (3-5PM) on Friday.

Hybrid Holly

champ521
QuoteHmmm....this sounds like the beginning of some verrry interesting RRing...Holly and Jeff....you aren t going to let that go unchallenged, now are you?

Once I see the " catch of the day"  I will be a believer!

poor Giants!  (at least Pete and Dave won t have to worry about missing a Giants game while they are out on the lake)  
 Go As!
 Go Cubbies!

We will be arriving Friday morning!

champ521

champ521We will be arriving Friday morning, too. DW and I will set up then head back to Sac to pick up DD from school in the afternoon.

Ca-girl

champ521We will be there Friday evening....maybe around 6:00 or so.  And, because our oldest is staying in town to go to a birthday party that weekend, we will only have our 7 year old with us. [:D]

ckkevin

pcmomWe should be arriving early afternoon on Friday with pumpkins in tow ready to be carved.  

We have two daughter 2 and 4.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Hybrid Holly

champ521
QuoteI ve been extremely busy and even thought about canceling out for the weekend

this would be a new one...a wagonmaster pulling out of a rally!

Don t stress Michelle, there is really not that much to do once we are all at the campground. We will be there on Friday morning, so let me know if there is anything you want me do do.

Clueless in Sacremento

pcmomWe should be arriving late morning/early afternoon on Friday.  

Michelle/Rojana
 I would be happy to help out with any kid s actvities already planned or needed additions.  Let me know.  

Madlyn

calstate360

Clueless in SacrementoWe will be there on Thurs. As for kids we will have the grandkids.
 1yr  3yrs &  7yrs. They will show uo either Fri. afternoon or Sat.
 It depends on if my son can get Fri. off.

Sal