RE: " I Scream Rally" Collins Lake Oct. 10-12

Started by SactoCampers, Jul 10, 2003, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clueless in Sacremento

Quote from: Hybrid Hollyso I was feeling  a little under the weather at Collins Lake, got home on Sunday and have been flat on my back ever since.  After convincing the Doctors that I have not visited a SARS country, the have decided I have pneumonia.  can't say that I recommend this as a way to get out of going to work!

Get well soon.  I'm really looking forward to joining you at Joe's Crab Shack.

ckkevin

Quote from: Hybrid Hollyso I was feeling  a little under the weather at Collins Lake, got home on Sunday and have been flat on my back ever since.  After convincing the Doctors that I have not visited a SARS country, the have decided I have pneumonia.  can't say that I recommend this as a way to get out of going to work!

Sorry to hear about he pneumonia.  Do what the Doc says and get well soon.

ckkevin

Quote from: ckkevinThat was it.  The crispy stuff on top is Ritz crackers.  I will have Carla post the recipe.  I could also e-mail a word or pdf or text file if you would like.

Joan,

The recipe for the Poppy Seed Chicken is in the trailer and as luck would have it the trailer is at the dealer getting fixed.  As soon as we get it back I will post it for you.

Calstate361

CKKevin, THANKS, that would be fine.  

Did your girls get the letter from my Grandkids.  Their Mom, Teresa, said they sent one right away.  This will be such fun for both of them, having Pen-Pals.

Joan

ckkevin

Quote from: Calstate361CKKevin, THANKS, that would be fine.  

Did your girls get the letter from my Grandkids.  Their Mom, Teresa, said they sent one right away.  This will be such fun for both of them, having Pen-Pals.

Joan

They haven't received one yet.  I will tell them to keep an eye out for it.  They always love to receive and send letters.

Calstate361

Kevin (CKKevin),  HUMMMMM, I'll have to ask Teresa because she said they sent one right after they got home; I would say that week after the rally.

Joan

Calstate361

CKKevin, HUUUMMMM, I'll have to ask Teresa because she said they sent a letter right after they got back from the rally.  Maybe it got addressed incorrectly.  I'll check with her.

Joan

Calstate361

CKKevin, I talked to Teresa and she said that they have not sent the letter yet.  Alexis did write a letter, but it was on scrap paper so she has to sit her down again to re-write it.  Who knows how long that will take.

Joan

ckkevin

Quote from: Calstate361CKKevin, I talked to Teresa and she said that they have not sent the letter yet.  Alexis did write a letter, but it was on scrap paper so she has to sit her down again to re-write it.  Who knows how long that will take.

Joan

Joan,

We didn't get their address before we left.  If it is OK, I will either have the girls send a letter to Alexis via you (I have your address from the contact list) or if you want to private message their address to me, I will have them send it directly to them.  Let me know what you think.

Kevin