RE: " I Scream Rally" Collins Lake Oct. 10-12

Started by SactoCampers, Jul 10, 2003, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcmom

RTurnerThis could get interesting......  I told Simon that there was a " girl"  that just didn t know what was going on and couldn t/wouldn t make the reservations.  He said that it could be any one of 20 people that answer the phone - but he is going to spread the word so EVERYONE knows what to do.  I guess I have just gotten lucky and have talked to Simon everytime[8D]

RTurner
QuoteWould any others want to go in on a patio boat for the day?
Yes Rojana,
 (our activities director for the weekend,)
 We would be willing to share the cost of a Patio Boat for the Saturday.

6Quigs

GuestThat was me pulling an Otter[&:]

Hybrid Holly

The Memory Maker
QuoteSo " HybridHollly"  do you want 122 or 109 or both  You might want to call them and clear up the confusion. Hey, if you don t want 109, then RTurner can change theirs to 109 instead of 108  

I reserved site 122....don t know anything about 109.....  I talked to the " guy" ...
 So Michelle, if you talk to them, you can tell them I only reserved 122......or do you want me to call them?

pcmom

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

I reserved site 122....don t know anything about 109.....  I talked to the " guy" ...
 So Michelle, if you talk to them, you can tell them I only reserved 122......or do you want me to call them?

You might want to call them just in case they billed you for 2 deposits - who knows what is going on there [&:]

Calstate361

The Memory MakerMichelle, As soon as the reservation desk opens up this morning I m going to try to change our site to 128.  Not being very computer literate, I didn t realize that you could click on the site and get the description.  The one I picked, 112, is not long enough for our trailer.  SOOO that opens up site 112 to anyone else.  I will post again to confirm.  THANKS

8:05 a.m., I just called and changed our site to 128.  Kathy confirmed it.  She didn t want to give it to me at first until I told her that all the sites were reserved under VanGent and we were PICKING/changing our site.   PICKING might be the key word here so they don t get confused.  GOOD LUCK to the rest of you!

Joan

champ521

The Memory MakerJust called and picked 110.

Hybrid Holly

The Memory MakerOkay, 109 should now be available....
 It did have a deposit on it, they are checking to see if they charged me a double deposit or not.

ckkevin

The Memory MakerPcMom,

I just reserved site 111 for our family.  Or at least I thing I did!  

Thanks for taking on the responsibility for this group.  It will be my 4th attempt to attend a rally, and probably my first successful one (as long as I don t get any more unexpected business trips.[:@])

Ca-girl

The Memory MakerOkay...I just reserved site 109.  It was rather painless.....maybe because I started with......" There s a whole group camping there in October - they ve reserved a bunch of sites and I m supposed to call to pick which one I want...."  I think they re getting it now [:)]

RTurner

The Memory MakerCool Tania-We will be neighbors this rally!  Will the Ca-girl teen be with you for that trip?  We should have our teen with us that trip.

champ521

The Memory MakerI was just wondering where every one would be so I did this:

108-RTurner
 109-CA Girl
 110-champ521
 111-ckkevin
 115-Clueless in Sacramento
 116-pcmom (wagonmaster)
 118-6Quigs
 122-Hybrid Holly
 124-Red neff Barchetta
 126-The Memory Maker
 128-Calstates
 ?-Nick

Is this right? Plenty of great sites left.

pcmom

pcmom

QuoteLakefront sites $35/night: 114, 128

Non-Lakefront sites $29/night:  103, 105, 106, 107, 120, 127, 129

See map at:  http://www.collinslake.com/home/mapce.html

Each person will need to call Collins Lake directly to reserve their specific site (from above).  1-800-286-0576

When you call, tell them to look at the reservation under " Van Gent"  (my last name) and then to look in the " COMMENTS"  section. This states to allow others to reserve sites not already taken within the 20.

Listed above the sites that are still available.

CKkevin -  Thanks for posting the update on who has which sites.  I also have this info posted on page 1 of this forum - I ve been updating my original post to reflect the current status.

Nick - have you called and picked a site yet?  Also, is it you or SactoCampers  that update the web site?  It would be nice to have who is attending and their site # s updated.

Anyone else interested in coming??  I have to call on Monday to ask/beg them to continued to hold the extra sites without a deposit.  If I put a deposit down for these 9 unclaimed sites and then they are not taken I will be out $10 for each site - so I don t really want to this.

RTurner - so what activities have you come up with [:D]

ckkevin

pcmom
QuoteCKkevin - Thanks for posting the update on who has which sites. I also have this info posted on page 1 of this forum - I ve been updating my original post to reflect the current status.

Thanks for giving me credit for Champ521 s update.[:D]  

I also reserved 112 for a fellow popup friend of ours.  BTW when I called the second time to reserve the second site, I said we were with a group and gave him the dates.  He responded back with " oh you are with THE GROUP" .  I said yes a group on Oct. 10 and he responded back with " we are referring it to it as the group" [8D]

pcmomSay you will trade them a 1960 something original condition Collins Lake brochure and price sheet for a site price as stated on the sheet ($3.50).  Or trade, for a free 1 hour boat rental.

Found one this weekend going through some of my Mom s stuff. (another 3 boxes down 22 to go!)

Campinggeek
 aka Jon