News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Free membership

Started by gsm x2, Jan 14, 2003, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hey Folkes,
 Who should we give our free membership too?  I can t think of anyone in our group that does not have one.  Any ideas?

gsm x2

NickShe s not a NNC member, but Cottonwooder from the Lake Casitas Rally would be a good choice from my perspective.  They were really active in PUT and indispensable at the Lake Casitas Rally, but alas choose not to continue with PUT..although she did scan our NNC site the first day it went up.

She also came to the Lake Cachuma Rally, but not until Sunday...pulled in 1/2 hour after we pulled out.  [:@]

That would be my choice.

gsm x2

Nick

NickScott,
 Sounds good to me.  If everyone else agrees I ll contact PUT and set it up.

NickHello?  Am I visible here?  This is Cottonwooder, although I m logged on as " Guest"  at the moment.  Scott e-mailed me to tell me about this membership up for grabs.  I m humbled and honored to be considered.  Am not a Nick-Neff-Coffer, but guess I m a Sick-Neff-Coffer, being down here.  My sole links to NNC: Met Sammyslave and Otter at Cachuma last month, and know both GSMs from beforehand.  With our (very) old truck and (very) young daughter, we camp close to home, so don t envision any long trips up north in the near future... but who knows further down the line? [:)]

I didn t take on the new board fee as it seemed to be an unjustifiable, unnecessary expense for a barely-working-stay-at-home-mom, but didn t post a single negative post here (or any at all, if I recall) when the news first came out in early November.  Just shrugged and moved on.

So.... if no one else wants it, we ll be glad to accept the membership.  And if a NNCoffer wants it, we ll understand.  Honored to even be considered.  [:)]

SactoCampers

NickSo did we get Cottonwooder set up with the free membership?

Nick

NickI sent Moderator1 an email with cottonwooders info on Monday, but have not had any response yet.

Cottonwooder

NickHere I am!  ::::waving::::  They opened the door and let me in.  [:)]