Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quote" Snip snip on the whiz-whiz, oh what a relief it is."  

[:o]

Honestly, this forum desperatly needs a blushing face.  Did the PTB not anticipate TOS posts?  If they could combine [:@] and [:o], it d be just about right! [:o]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderWe ve been forgetting to change the titles of all these posts!

Last summer you (TOS) mentioned having a birthday early in the year.  The year is early.  When is/was your birthday?  We know Georgeanne is a Leo.  You are ????

gsm x2

CottonwooderApril 23--which make me a Taurus, but on the Cusp of Aries I think.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteApril 23--which make me a Taurus,

What a load of bull!  [;)]

So, we could turn SLO into a belated birthday party! [8D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteApril 23--which make me a Taurus,

What a load of bull!  [;)]

So, we could turn SLO into a belated birthday party! [8D]

Umm... Which weekend are you going to SLO??

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteUmm... Which weekend are you going to SLO??

Early, belated.... does it make a difference with NNC?  [:D]

SLO occurs the weekend after our 15th anniversary.  Don t know how we ve put up with each other so long!  It s said couples married for a long time start to look like each other.  Will Mike become brown?  Or will I become blond?  Ha!

Scott s birthday is a week before Mike s (30th).

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteEarly, belated.... does it make a difference with NNC?  

SLO occurs the weekend after our 15th anniversary.

I don t think it makes any difference at all.  In fact, there may be a few NNC people that don t know the difference between early and belated, their just elated, and not at all dated.

Wow--there are a lot of words that rhyme with belated.  I ll leave it up to G-Whiz to string them into a limerick.  Me, I have a lot of questions to answer and a little webpage work to do.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteIt s said couples married for a long time start to look like each other. Will Mike become brown?

Only if he stays out in the sun ALONG LONG time.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteIt s said couples married for a long time start to look like each other. Or will I become blond?

Only your hairdresser (and any person with eyes and a lick of reason) knows for sure.

gsm x2

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Early, belated.... does it make a difference with NNC?  [:D]

SLO occurs the weekend after our 15th anniversary.  Don t know how we ve put up with each other so long!  It s said couples married for a long time start to look like each other.  Will Mike become brown?  Or will I become blond?  Ha!

Scott s birthday is a week before Mike s (30th).

It will be a jubilee of celebrations then.  Birthdays, anniversaries, blondes, brunettes... whatever!  I just hope I don t start looking like TOS.  Ummm... almost no hair on the top of that head!  [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Why do water bottling companies tell us that their water tastes best?  Water isn t supposed to have a taste.

Surfcal

gsm x2...if a door is ajar, when does a jar become a door?

Surfcal

g-whiz

gsm x2It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Jack Handy

gsm x2

gsm x2If " only the good die young" , what s that say about your parents.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

April 23--which make me a Taurus, but on the Cusp of Aries I think.

gsm x2

Hey, April 23rd, that makes you OLDER than me Scott!! I shall do my best to respect my elders in the future!![;)][;)][:D][:)]

CWB is a Virgo!! September-ish!!

Gotta love me!!!