SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

...if a door is ajar, when does a jar become a door?

Surfcal

Ray,

You are gonna BLOW THE LID right off of this one my man!!

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffCWB:

You re going to be upgraded to Frequent Flyer status.  Redeem your prize at TMM s trailer for your free hotdog.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

CWB:

You re going to be upgraded to Frequent Flyer status.  Redeem your prize at TMM s trailer for your free hotdog.

Surfcal

This won t by chance have anything to do with the raccoon stew that we will be serving up at the " AXE me"  outing will it?

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffIt s bad enough that we have to see Kevin & GSMx2/Scott in a constant embrace, but there is no way I will witness TMM/Scott & CWB/Larry redeem hot dogs!
 Btw, can we just simply call all of the Dave s, Scott s, & Larry s (or is that Larries) Slash?  Oh wait, he plays guitar doesn t he.  " Welcome To The Jungle"  indeed.

Civil_War_Buff

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Dave s, Scott s, & Larry s (or is that Larries)

Hey, isn t Larrie a female Kuntrie singair?  Y all?

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffI think you mean Lariat.  She makes me " loopy"  and my insides turn to " knots" .

6Quigs

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI think you mean Lariat.

I thought  The Memory Maker s Ford F150 was a  Lariat

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffDoes anyone know where you can find large plastic soup-spoons?  These modern marvels of the disposable dining world have eluded my eyes for too long now.  It s really annoying to eat with the whimpy regular size plastic spoon that holds a whopping 3 Cheerios o s.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Does anyone know where you can find large plastic soup-spoons?  These modern marvels of the disposable dining world have eluded my eyes for too long now.  It s really annoying to eat with the whimpy regular size plastic spoon that holds a whopping 3 Cheerios o s.

That s enough to make anyone disgruntled.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

Does anyone know where you can find large plastic soup-spoons?  These modern marvels of the disposable dining world have eluded my eyes for too long now.  It s really annoying to eat with the whimpy regular size plastic spoon that holds a whopping 3 Cheerios o s.

I ve seen them at Costco.  If you buy them there, you will get a years supply!

otter

Civil_War_BuffThis is very sad, but thought you would be interested:

What with all of the sickness and trauma going on in the world at the moment,
 it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which went unnoticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote, " The Hokey Pokey"  died peacefully at 83.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in..... and then the trouble started.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI just hope I don t start looking like TOS. Ummm... almost no hair on the top of that head!

Georgeanne, the store at Cachuma had a plain, wooden paddle, with a label saying it was a brush for a bald head.  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
QuoteDate: 3/8/2003 10:12:27 PM
 Date: 3/9/2003 10:12:08 PM

OMG, just a few seconds off from a perfect 24 hours!  How can this folder have been quiet for an entire day??

BTW, Neff, if you re near Chinatown, take a look there for regular Chinese soup spoons.  They re so big (and deep), you can hardly fit one into your mouth!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBTW, Neff, if you re near Chinatown, take a look there for regular Chinese soup spoons. They re so big (and deep), you can hardly fit one into your mouth!

Patricia,

When you finally get to meet Jeff, you will be AMAZED at the size of his mouth.  Please try not to stare.  I think he could fit three Chinese spoons in his mouth and still have room for a couple of chopsticks.

If he wasn t already, Jeff " Neff" , we would call him Jeff " The Mouth" .

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Patricia,

When you finally get to meet Jeff, you will be AMAZED at the size of his mouth.  Please try not to stare.  I think he could fit three Chinese spoons in his mouth and still have room for a couple of chopsticks.

If he wasn t already, Jeff " Neff" , we would call him Jeff " The Mouth" .

gsm x2

TOS,  

Wasn t it YOU that told me that Neff reminded you of a Pelican, and that he could single handedly put the pot-luck into the chute in a single sitting?  I do agree that Patricia shouldn t stare at the " mouth" , but I think that TMM got a long range shot taken with telephoto that he could send to her.  I was going to get a copy just because people wouldn t believe me without photographic proof.