Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

TOS,  

Wasn t it YOU that told me that Neff reminded you of a Pelican, and that he could single handedly put the pot-luck into the chute in a single sitting?

CWB,

I think you re talking about his goiter.  That one should provide good warehousing for food also.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

otter
QuoteLarry La Prise, the man who wrote, " The Hokey Pokey"  died peacefully at 83.

SactoToddler will be very sad, as it is her second favorite song after " Wheels on the Bus."  I think maybe I shouldn t say anything.

QuoteDoes anyone know where you can find large plastic soup-spoons? These modern marvels of the disposable dining world have eluded my eyes for too long now. It s really annoying to eat with the whimpy regular size plastic spoon that holds a whopping 3 Cheerios o s.

Yep, of all the trials and tribulations in camping, that definitely ranks way up there. You re just ticked off because even with a small spoon you still spill milk all over your chin. [8D]

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffWell!  I never!  (ok, ok, I have. and I liked it too!)
 You all have me speechless.  I really don t know what to say here.  It is frustrating to not have the words come to mind when you need them.  I would hate to think that I would just babble on and on.  No, not me.  Everyone s time is too valuable to listen to me.  I won t bother with a long rambling post.  That would be so unlike me.  So I think I ll let my small post speak for itself.  That is if a post could speak of course.  Then we would really have something important to talk about.  No, no, I ll just post a little something because I can t seem to come up with the right words.
 Big mouth.  Well, I never!  (Oh yeah, I already mentioned that I did didn t I?  That was before I knew Amy so it doesn t count.)

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteYou re just ticked off because even with a small spoon you still spill milk all over your chin.

Brian,
 I m big enough to admit that when that happens I cry.
 Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteAlso, do the campsites provide easy access to the beach (in other words can you walk from the campsite, or do you have to drive down to the beach)?

Actually that was SammyLarry, but I was present and LOLed so much that I thought Jeff would hear us.  Remember, it was when he was off in the field with the kids shooting that air missile into the air.  Despite the fact that it went what seemed like 217 feet in the air he was able to catch 7 of 10 missiles in his mouth.

Too bad what happened to his eye on that one he missed.  Actually I thought it was for the better.  For once people could talk to him and concentrate on the swollen eye instead of staring at his mouth.

Are you going to post that picture on WebShots?  You might want to warn people with dial-up that it s a HUGE DOWNLOAD.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteYou all have me speechless. I really don t know what to say here. It is frustrating to not have the words come to mind when you need them. I would hate to think that I would just babble on and on. No, not me. Everyone s time is too valuable to listen to me. I won t bother with a long rambling post. That would be so unlike me. So I think I ll let my small post speak for itself. That is if a post could speak of course. Then we would really have something important to talk about. No, no, I ll just post a little something because I can t seem to come up with the right words.

There is nothing worse than having a huge gaping hole with nothing in it.

Actually Jeff...I know that for the most part you have a GREAT SENSE of HUMOR about your mouth. Thank goodness.  And I am certain that the people in this group will never cross THAT LINE like your brother used to when he yelled HIS NICKNAME for you across the schoolyard.

You shared that information with me in private, so I consider it sacred.  Therefore I can give you my word, Hippobottomus, that I ll never tell ANYONE.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL: GSM X 2

Quotequote:

Also, do the campsites provide easy access to the beach (in other words can you walk from the campsite, or do you have to drive down to the beach)?

Actually that was SammyLarry, but I was present and LOLed so much that I thought Jeff would hear us. Remember, it was when he was off in the field with the kids shooting that air missile into the air. Despite the fact that it went what seemed like 217 feet in the air he was able to catch 7 of 10 missiles in his mouth.

Too bad what happened to his eye on that one he missed. Actually I thought it was for the better. For once people could talk to him and concentrate on the swollen eye instead of staring at his mouth.

Are you going to post that picture on WebShots? You might want to warn people with dial-up that it s a HUGE DOWNLOAD.

gsm x2

Does anyone know what TOS is rabbling on about?????

Cottonwooder

QuoteDoes anyone know what TOS is rabbling on about?????

Does anyone know whom this Guest is? [;)]

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

QuoteORIGINAL: GSM X 2
  For once people could talk to him and concentrate on the swollen eye instead of staring at his mouth.

Are you going to post that picture on WebShots? You might want to warn people with dial-up that it s a HUGE DOWNLOAD.

gsm x2

Does anyone know what TOS is rabbling on about?????

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!  I was trying to concentrate on his eye, but TOS kept making that mouth motion thing and I would find myself staring at the gapping hole in Neff s face!!!  I had to bite my own lip so hard to keep from laughing that I drew blood remember?

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteHA! I was trying to concentrate on his eye, but TOS kept making that mouth motion thing and I would find myself staring at the gapping hole in Neff s face!!! I had to bite my own lip so hard to keep from laughing that I drew blood remember?

Remember???  How could I forget.  It was in Del Valle.  Before RitaSlave could retreat to her plethora of first aid items in her pop-up, your lip had developed a plethora that was threatening to explode and send shrapple into the boats on the lake---thus proving " loose lips do sink ships."

G-Whiz leapt to the rescue, picked up a passing raccoon, and used its sharp bicuspids to puncture your lower lip thus relieving the pressure.

Yes, I remember.  I will never forget.

gsm x2

gsm x2

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

G-Whiz leapt to the rescue, picked up a passing raccoon, and used its sharp bicuspids to puncture your lower lip thus relieving the pressure.

ROFLMAO!  [:D][:D]  The trip to LA and back today MUST have worn me out as I thot that said p*ssing raccoon and started howling!  (nothing like your shriek CWB).  Maybe I need about an 8 hour nap.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Big mouth?  I don t know what you all could possibly be talking about.  I think I m lovely and that s all that matters.

Brings to mind a scene from  " Young Frankenstein" ;

FREDDY
          Incidentally -- I don t mean
          to embarrass you in any way,
          but I m a rather brilliant
          surgeon.  Perhaps I can help
          you with that hump.

IGOR
          What hump?

Freddy tries to recover.
                FREDDY
          Well...perhaps we can talk
          about it later.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Ignorance is bliss.

6Quigs

gsm x2I m still ignorant on whether the campsites have easy access to the beach, so I must be in Bliss[;)]

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2
QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteHA! I was trying to concentrate on his eye, but TOS kept making that mouth motion thing and I would find myself staring at the gapping hole in Neff s face!!! I had to bite my own lip so hard to keep from laughing that I drew blood remember?

Remember???  How could I forget.  It was in Del Valle.  Before RitaSlave could retreat to her plethora of first aid items in her pop-up, your lip had developed a plethora that was threatening to explode and send shrapple into the boats on the lake---thus proving " loose lips do sink ships."

Yes, I remember.  I will never forget.

gsm x2

gsm x2

For me the FUNNIEST part was when TOS asked me if thought it were possible for a caricature to come to life?  And then he just looked and nodded over at Neff s HUGE pie hole!  I was literally ROFLMAO!!!!!  Kinda of a cross between Shrek and Jay Leno thing!!  I still giggle when I form that mental picture, and it takes up a LOT of room.  Thanks TOS!