News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteHey CWB, you turned the page. Cottonwooder is very protective of who gets to turn the page. But she left with her tail between her legs and probably didn t even notice. But she ll get you at the Gold Rush Rally for sure!

QuoteDarn! You had to mention it, I was a little embarrased (so much so, I blushed) when I saw it, but look at it this way...I saved G-whiz from doing the deed.  I only did to protect HER!

Thanks CWB!  I m a little to close for comfort to Cottonwooder to be turnin  her pages.

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

and just in case you didn t see CWB s remarkable resemblance to another celebrity:

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id37.html

Man, I was told that I looked like my G-Grandaddy but I never actually got to see a side by side, or over under comparison.  Thanks SactoCougher!

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Thanks CWB!  I m a little to close for comfort to Cottonwooder to be turnin  her pages.

Not to mention that I realized that she lived close enough to you physically that had you done the deed, it coulda gotten ugly in the southland!!  If you get my drift!

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Not to mention that I realized that she lived close enough to you physically that had you done the deed, it coulda gotten ugly in the southland!!  If you get my drift!

Yeah!  When those Cottonwooders get rotten.....  

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_BuffOh, so now the boys have finished giggling and jabbing at each other, so let s turn all your claws toward poor li l ol  me, who s been so busy working all day that I haven t had a chance till now to defend myself.  OK, FINE!  BE LIKE THAT!!!  I can t take it here any longer... my feelings are so, so, so huuuurrtttt!!!  ::::SLAMMING the door::::  " Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......."
 (Gets on the phone with a dozen friends, distorts the story further with each recounting of it.  Dozen friends sympathize, tell their dozens of friends, story comes back to CWB s and G s ears, who then have their own snit, TP my house, yada yada.)

See, that s how you fight like a girl!  [;)]

Now, go to that link of CWB s picture, maximize screen, then scroll down just enough to where you can see his picture only from the nose down, and all of The Colonel s face.  Incredible similarity!  ROLFMAO!!!!!

(I see we re toward the bottom of the current page.  What are the odds this post will flip to the next one?)

6Quigs

Civil_War_Buff
Quote(I see we re toward the bottom of the current page. What are the odds this post will flip to the next one?)

Slim to Nothing

6Quigs

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteSee, that s how you fight like a girl!

Cool,
 Now we know how to get rid of Cottonwooder[:D][;)]

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Oh, so now the boys have finished giggling and jabbing at each other, so let s turn all your claws toward poor li l ol  me, who s been so busy working all day that I haven t had a chance till now to defend myself.  OK, FINE!  BE LIKE THAT!!!  I can t take it here any longer... my feelings are so, so, so huuuurrtttt!!!  ::::SLAMMING the door::::  " Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......."
 (Gets on the phone with a dozen friends, distorts the story further with each recounting of it.  Dozen friends sympathize, tell their dozens of friends, story comes back to CWB s and G s ears, who then have their own snit, TP my house, yada yada.)

See, that s how you fight like a girl!  [;)]

Now, go to that link of CWB s picture, maximize screen, then scroll down just enough to where you can see his picture only from the nose down, and all of The Colonel s face.  Incredible similarity!  ROLFMAO!!!!!

(I see we re toward the bottom of the current page.  What are the odds this post will flip to the next one?)

Now I see wht G-whiz treats you with the kid gloves!! You are down right vicious!! Are you singed up for the mud wrestling at low tide at Snug Harbour yet?  You KNOW you are going, you just won t admit it to yourself or us yet. I want to start some side bets with the " boys"  if you are gonna be there rasslin !![;)][:)][&:]

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Now I see wht G-whiz treats you with the kid gloves!! You are down right vicious!! Are you singed up for the mud wrestling at low tide at Snug Harbour yet?  You KNOW you are going, you just won t admit it to yourself or us yet. I want to start some side bets with the " boys"  if you are gonna be there rasslin !![;)][:)][&:]

Now CWB, I would NEVER wear kid gloves.  My hands are way bigger than that! [;)]

g-whiz

Civil_War_BuffI m going to turn this page if it kills me!

g-whiz

g-whizHow

many

fit

on

a

page

anyway?

g-whiz

g-whizDang it.  Just once, that is all I ask

G-Whiz life sure can be hard!

g-whiz

g-whizI am hanging in there.  I think I can, I think I can.....

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_BuffWhat on earth are you trying to do???

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_BuffG, the trip to LA has fried your brain, m dear.  You OK?