News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI used to do assessments at the State Hospital so this would be a breeze.

Eh?

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteI used to do assessments at the State Hospital so this would be a breeze.

Eh?

I m going to give a talk on my State Hospital experiences at the Gold Rush Rally.  Well, it s more like a stand up comedy act, but based on my experiences.  So, you ll learn all about it then!!![:D][;)][:D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteI m going to give a talk on my State Hospital experiences at the Gold Rush Rally. Well, it s more like a stand up comedy act, but based on my experiences. So, you ll learn all about it then!!!    

Oh yeah---it s worth the trip just to hear her experiences.  Wait until you hear about her trip with the crazy girls to the dog show.  Did we mention it was a show for Great Danes?

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI m going to give a talk on my State Hospital experiences

Which State Hospital?  It seems like half the employees at these places file workers  comp claims, which is what I transcribe.  Don t recall a case under your name, though.  Well, back to work I go.  Both lawyer clients have been keeping me extra busy lately.  Hate it when I have to work throughout the weekend and/or past 9pm! [: (]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderROFL, you re not going to believe this, but I went back to proofreading the letter I d just typed, and it s to an (ex)employee of Camarillo State Hospital about her case, LOL! [8D]

OK, getting back to getting back to work now...

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

ROFL, you re not going to believe this, but I went back to proofreading the letter I d just typed, and it s to an (ex)employee of Camarillo State Hospital about her case, LOL! [8D]

OK, getting back to getting back to work now...

I wasn t at the Hotel California.  I heard once there, you can never leave! [:(]  I worked for the Kalamazoo Regional Psyciatric Hospital (State of Michigan) which we called the 3rd hill, since it did sit on one of the hills in Kalamazoo.  Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College sat on the other two.  I was there for seven years and did have a Workman s Comp leave of absence for 6 weeks when my hand was broken while attempting to subdue a hostile patient.  My nose was broken once also, but I had the weekend off, so didn t lose time at work.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteKalamazoo

I d be driven insane if I had to repeatedly say and write the word " Kalamazoo" , LOL-azoo!

" You live WHERE???"  asks the person from " Oxnard" .

Half an hour more and I m DONE for the night.  This is exhausting! [>:]

griffsmom

gsm x2hmmmm....do I provide my self-assessment, or do I just sit back and find out what people really think of me....  {{{kicking back in chair, putting  feet up on desk, lacing fingers behind head, and just smiiiiling}}}

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteMight not be a good idea. I would be tempted to set up a phone call in the early morning hours when I do a lot of my posting. <ring> <ring> Amazing how loud a phone can sound in the dead of morning silence.

Date: 3/16/2003 4:34:28 AM

4:34am?????  [:o]  It d be easier for me to stay awake till then than to wake up that early!  Y all may call here AFTER 9am, LOL!

Isn t the time still set to Eastern time?  If so, then it s only 1:34:28.  See?  Not so late after all.

griffsmom

griffsmomYep, it s Eastern time.  Just checked my post s time and it says 3:20, but my clock says 12:20.  I should be in investigative work...

griffsmom

CottonwooderIs it okay to pull a cottonwooder if all the cottonwooders have gone to bed? Regardless...flip!

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteYep, it s Eastern time. Just checked my post s time and it says 3:20, but my clock says 12:20.

Click " My Profile"  up in the top right, then go down to adjust the time to " -3" .  Voila, California time!

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Yep, it s Eastern time.  Just checked my post s time and it says 3:20, but my clock says 12:20.  I should be in investigative work...

You should do assessments!

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteWell, if no one is going to reveal their self-perceptions, maybe I ll have to start sharing my observations and opinions.

I guess I ll just start by making a list:

Red Neff Barchetta
 Surfcal
 SactoCampers
 Ab Diver
 Civil_War_Buff
 6Quigs
 Nick
 Hybrid Holly
 otter
 griffsmom
 OC Campers
 Y-Guy
 The Memory Maker
 oldmoose
 sammyslave
 Chez Way

OK--48 hours to give your self-assessement, then (hehe) all h**l breaks loose.

Helllloooooooooo, anyone out there?

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteWell, if no one is going to reveal their self-perceptions, maybe I ll have to start sharing my observations and opinions.

I guess I ll just start by making a list:

Red Neff Barchetta
 Surfcal
 SactoCampers
 Ab Diver
 Civil_War_Buff
 6Quigs
 Nick
 Hybrid Holly
 otter
 griffsmom
 OC Campers
 Y-Guy
 The Memory Maker
 oldmoose
 sammyslave
 Chez Way

OK--48 hours to give your self-assessement, then (hehe) all h**l breaks loose.

Helllloooooooooo, anyone out there?

FINE! I m like GSMx2: I like to rabble rouse and pretend I m an amateur comedian on the message boards, but I m actually a pretty boring guy in real life. Just ask Mrs. Sacto. [;)][:D]