News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteNNC was founded on the principles or reverse psycholoy.

And ATT.  [;)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quotequote:

NNC was founded on the principles or reverse psycholoy.

And ATT.  

Yeppers on that one.

gsm x2

Nick

6QuigsOk, here s the real story on the TOP.  When Brian first posted the NNC webpage thread it was an advertisement for the website.  I thought it would be good for guest to see it if they visited our forum so I pinned it to the top.  Its a feature in thread management available to moderators.  I pinned the General thread cause it seemed to be a popular thread to post general crap.  So there you have it.

Cottonwooder

Nick
QuoteSo there you have it.

Ooohh, I love it!  No lengthy explanations, no apologies, no caving in to pressure.  Just a " there you have it" .  ::::applauding:::: [:D]

otter

Nick
QuoteIts a feature in thread management available to moderators.

Dearest Nick:
 The Ha Ha sitahs would like to meet with you...Soon.  We LUVVVVV the way you manage this sight; especially how you move  certain  threads to the TOP[;)].  Not that being on top is what the sistah-hood is all about, but..............[:)]

for the sistahs-all
 uppity women unite!

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteThen come on down to Malibu for Saturday night s potluck.
 What you say to dat missy???

Bummer, but remember that zoo function?  It ends at 4pm.  No way can the girls be dragged around outdoors like that for the entire day.  Bummer again.  (Oh man, we re not doing too well today, are we?)  [:(]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBummer, but remember that zoo function? It ends at 4pm. No way can the girls be dragged around outdoors like that for the entire day. Bummer again. (Oh man, we re not doing too well today, are we?)  

Last night I remembered that you did have a function to attend.  Guess life treats us that way sometimes.  But the good news is that it s just a week beforre we will be supping in SLO.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomBecause,
 garbage pick up here is early Friday morning.  If I m still home to see him pick up the garbage, it means we are going camping and I am out front loading the PU!
 So yes, I am proudly announcing to the NNC world that I indeed love seeing the garbage man!

Whew!  What a relief to finally have that out in the open.

Surfcal

griffsmom
" I love the smell of Napalm in the morning."

Robert Duvall s character in Apocalypse Now

This quote from the movies has been a public service brought to you by Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomLove is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

Sex without love is an empty gesture.  But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best.

Sex alleviates tension.  Love causes it.

otter

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteSo yes, I am proudly announcing to the NNC world that I indeed love seeing the garbage man!

I WISH I D SEEN THE GARBAGE MAN FRIDAY MORNING[:(][:(][:(]
 Then maybe we d be camping[:D]

gsm x2

griffsmom...the love you take is equal to the love you make.

The Beatles...Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album

g-whiz

griffsmomHolly just brought this to my attention.  Check out the last post on the first page:

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=20414&p=1&tmode=2

Could it be???????

otter

g-whiz
QuoteRE: Rock and Roll (Direct reply to griffsmom)  

Holly just brought this to my attention. Check out the last post on the first page:

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=20414&p=1&tmode=2

Could it be???????

Should we plan a rally in Sacremento and go look?