News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffAll work and no play makes NNC a dull place.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta" The early bird gets the worm, which is fine if you like worms."   I think I ll sleep in.

" I would rather eat worms than to have worms eating me."

gsm x2

g-whiz

Civil_War_BuffWork is the greatest thing in the world. So we should save some of it for tomorrow.
 Don Herold

6Quigs

Civil_War_BuffI love work

It facinates me.

I could sit and watch people working for hours!!!

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffWe all really should be camping together right now around a nice warm Surfcal fed fire while humming into our Kazoo s and laughing (as always).

Ab Diver

Civil_War_BuffFeed Surfcal to the fire?!?!?!  No, not tonight... Better if we wait until the second night so s he s had time to marinate a bit. [;)]

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffToday I saw a tennis shoe sitting woefully my the side of the freeway. It had lost its sole-mate and was fit to be tied with it s tongue was hanging out. It looked so sad that I pulled over and risked my life walking back to it.

I picked it up, dusted it off, then tied its laces neatly.  I then threw it into a gully out of the view of drivers.  I walked away feeling much better having made the shoe feel better, if just momentarily. The roadway is safer and cleaner looking.

I wonder how long it takes for a tennis shoe to decompose?  Does anyone know?

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffWall studs - 16"
 Most towel racks - 18"  or 24"
 Very nice!
 Hot dog bun packs - 8
 Hot dog packs - 10
 Probably thunk up by same person.

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffDo you remember the George Carlin routine from the 60 s.  It was on one of his records.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quote< Message edited by gsm x2 -- 2/11/2003 10:27:31 PM >

Thank you for editing that.  I was shocked. [:o]

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffYou re welcome.  G-whiz said it was in poor taste and not funny.  I took her advice.

Scott

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

You re welcome.  G-whiz said it was in poor taste and not funny.  I took her advice.

Scott

OK, what did I miss here?????? Scott, are you up to NO GOOD?

BTW, I think the half-life of a tennis shoe is about 50 yrs., but maybe Brian could " do a few calculations" ...just for fun.... and give us an accurate prediction?[;)][;)]

Happy Campin  <><

g-whiz

CottonwooderA wife is essential to great longevity; she is the receptacle of half a man s cares, and two-thirds of his ill-humor.
 Charles Reade (1814 - 1884) English novelist

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Quote< Message edited by gsm x2 -- 2/11/2003 10:27:31 PM >

Thank you for editing that.  I was shocked. [:o]

Quite g-whizzley (like frankly), so was I.  But then I never really cared for George Carlin s brand of humor.  I only liked him as the Hippy Dippy Weatherman on TV where he HAD to rely on his quirkiness and wit rather than shock us with raunch and vulgarity.  He just needed a good wife!  [;)]  Bill Cosby is more to my liking.

Nope, you didn t miss anything CWB![&:]

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2George Carlin is pretty good as the conductor on Thomas The Tank Engine.  Ringo Starr is even better.

Again I say;  JUMBO shrimp

6Quigs

gsm x2And Alex Baldwin didn t do too bad a job with it either...Choo...Choooo

Rolling along.......