RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

NickWelcome back Nick!  Sorry to hear about Hunter with the flu-bug.  But snot bubbles can be fun!  :::blowing a big kiss to Hunter::: [:)]

Surfcal

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Had some pretty sleepless nights latley cause Hunter had a nasty cold.  First time he has had a fever over a 100 so we were all miserable.  Seems to be doing better but still blowing snot bubbles[:D]

Beavis:  Huh, snot bubbles.
 Butthead:  Yea, yea, snot bubbles.
 Beavis:  I bet Sammyslave would have something to say about that.
 Butthead:  But Sammyslave isn t posting you idiot.
 Beavis:  Oh yea..huh, huh.
 Butthead:  Bubbles...

Surfcal

6Quigs

SactoCampers
Quotewoops. That was me. I pulled an Otter.

See TMM,
 It s called Pulling an Otter

When you said Pulled a Quigs, we thought you & Gen were expecting again[:o]

6Quigs

SactoCampers
QuoteORIGINAL: Cottonwooder

Any suggestions?

Yes,
 When you turn the page,
 whatever you name the thread,
 every subsequent post on that page will have tha same subject.

So Queen of turning pages,
 The ball is in your court!!

6Quigs

SactoCampersNick,
 Good to have you back,
 How s that recipe for the Taco salad from Bonny coming along??
 Sorry to hear about Hunter, wish him luck.

As for AT&T and Comcast.
 Got an e-mail from  Ticketmaster"  telling us our e-mail would be changing from .attbi.com to .Comcast.com!!!!!
 Haven t got the letter yet, but I agree, a mass exodus will be in order

Nick

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

As for AT&T and Comcast.
 Got an e-mail from  Ticketmaster"  telling us our e-mail would be changing from .attbi.com to .Comcast.com!!!!!
 Haven t got the letter yet, but I agree, a mass exodus will be in order

Hey Kevin,
 I haven t recieved the email change notice yet.  I did send and email to 7 on your side today so we will see if they can stir things up a bit.

SactoCampers

SactoCampersOkay, pulling this thread back to topic, you may all take notice that we have added two more Bylaws to our Statutes:

http://nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id1.html

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersHolly - Did you wear your flair to work today?  I ll bring that dvd to Snug Harbor if anyone wants to borrow it.

Brian - The bylaws are excellent!

Signed, Guest

6Quigs

SactoCampers
Quote#10: Adding a new member to your family shall be referred to as " Pulling a Quigs."

Don t you just love the way Brian works, setting a By-law in place, so that when he and Jennifer have an announcement to make, the by-law will be in place.
 You could have told us that that was your reason for pulling out of Snug Harbour, and we all would have understood[;)]

Hybrid Holly

SactoCampers
QuoteHolly - Did you wear your flair to work today? I ll bring that dvd to Snug Harbor if anyone wants to borrow it.

15 pieces!  Front and Back!
 Ray, Did you see the memo about this? Something about a TPS report?

" So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that s on the worst day of my life."

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteIt is hard to tell that this thread is actually the Website thread. Help us, oh Webmaster Sacto!

He artfully skips right over your question, and instead posts some new bylaws about why he s not attending Snug Harbor.  True NNC style!  (Or was that the answer to your question?  Even truer style!)

Speaking of which, I have to find your NNC answer to my question, but it s probably in another thread.  Which one?  No clue.  They all sound the same!  Follow me...

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteIt is hard to tell that this thread is actually the Website thread. Help us, oh Webmaster Sacto!

He artfully skips right over your question, and instead posts some new bylaws about why he s not attending Snug Harbor.  True NNC style!  (Or was that the answer to your question?  Even truer style!)

Speaking of which, I have to find your NNC answer to my question, but it s probably in another thread.  Which one?  No clue.  They all sound the same!  Follow me...

Did you really expect help sorting this out???  We can only wish that it would stay organized in a neat and orderly fashion.  My Leo personality needs a rest from the chaos!  Instead we get " pulling a 6-Quigs"  by-law which, thankfully, I will not have to worry about!

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteYou could have told us that that was your reason for pulling out of Snug Harbour

I don t want to turn this into an " It"  thread, but here is a word of advice.

When trying to pull a quigs, don t pull out of Snug Harbour.

The Harbor Master has spoken.

Surfcal

SactoCampersSammyslave:

Come on and post.  We need you pal!

CWB

SactoCampersSammyslave:

Come on and post. We need you pal!