RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

SactoCampersHey, I resemble that remark.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersBrian & Mike,
 Minor thing, but on the NNC site " Upcoming Events"  is properly spelled until you highlight it.  It then gets a second " m"  in " Upcomming" .  Weird.  Like this group.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteNick can send you the login and password if you send him an e-mail. I forget it right off hand.

He sent it the same day I posted to ask.  I took a look at the one, sole, lonely picture of Ray.  (Took ages to load.)  We need to add more pictures!  No worries, I always have a camera in my hand.  [:)]

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Brian & Mike,
 Minor thing, but on the NNC site " Upcoming Events"  is properly spelled until you highlight it.  It then gets a second " m"  in " Upcomming" .  Weird.  Like this group.

I ve noticed that too, but didn t want to bug Nick about it. I guess I m just not the perfectionist YOU are![;)].

Also, when you hover over those buttons, some of them are pink and others are red. Definitely outrageous, zany, quirky, over-the-top, and downright dangerous!

Surfcal

SactoCampersSactocampers:

Just thought I d tell you we ll miss you man.  Look at this, beautiful weather just waiting to be camped in.

I know it s a long drive, but come on and visit, maybe stay at a local roach motel.  We ll leave the lights on for ya.

Alright dude, we ll be seeing you.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

SurfcalRay,

We need mug shots of just about everyone there for their membership profile, so if you could please do the honors......[:)]

Surfcal

SactoCampersSacto:

No problem, I ll get you a selection of new pictures of me.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Sacto:

No problem, I ll get you a selection of new pictures of me.

Surfcal

This time you might want to set up the camera in a tree or something. The old " camera on the ground"  angle is wearing a little thin. I know you re fond of your little ground tripod, but a true arTISTE will mix it up a little bit.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersOh, I m dying here.... just took a look at the main NNC page, and what picture is already up?  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!  (Don t let Timmy see.)

BTW, Webmaster (Sacto, would that be you?), we now have a new, definitely un-boring name for the Tahoe rally.

<still laughing>   [:D]

g-whiz

SactoCampersSo I go onto the web site to see what all the hoopla is about and there I see Scott hugging Kevin with these words written below the picture.....

That kind of progression happens only with people who have grown comfortable with each other, like putting on an old pair of jeans, giving each other nicknames and giving each other a hard time, all in jest.  It is the grand manifestation of a connection made through a faceless medium which resulted with people gathered around the campfire under a canopy of a dark sky filled with stars.

I do think Timmy needs to worry!

The Memory Maker

SactoCampersBrian-
 What s up with the no-show picture on the membership profile for Memory Maker?
 Oh, I get it! He just takes the pictures, we use them all over the place, and his profile picture- he won t mind if there isn t a photo!

I feel a little like CWB for the past couple of months!![:@]

SactoCampers

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

Brian-
 What s up with the no-show picture on the membership profile for Memory Maker?
 Oh, I get it! He just takes the pictures, we use them all over the place, and his profile picture- he won t mind if there isn t a photo!

I feel a little like CWB for the past couple of months!![:@]

Scott, the answer is quite simple. I don t HAVE one of you and your better half![;)]. Send one over and I ll put it in your profile. [:)].

BTW, great pictures. Thanks!

Surfcal

SactoCampersBrian:

You have an excellent selection of my pictures.  Will you rotate them weekly?

Thanks a bunch.  Ba-bye.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Brian:

You have an excellent selection of my pictures.  Will you rotate them weekly?

Thanks a bunch.  Ba-bye.

Surfcal

No. I already have too many pictures of you and not enough of everybody else.

[8D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
 http://bestsmileys.com/pages/welcome01.htm

I found this for NNC s main page, if it fits, both in size and with the theme of NNCers, LOL!