RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Nick
QuoteAre you trying to Rabble Rouse me? If so, take it over to the Rabble Rousing thread.  .
I struggled with this for a long time Brian.
 If I m Rabble Rousing you on the NNC Website,
 does it belong in the Rabble rousing Thread
 or the Website Thread???

This in a dilema we may need some outside help on.

SactoCampers

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteAre you trying to Rabble Rouse me? If so, take it over to the Rabble Rousing thread.  .
I struggled with this for a long time Brian.
 If I m Rabble Rousing you on the NNC Website,
 does it belong in the Rabble rousing Thread
 or the Website Thread???

You ve answered your own question [:o][;)][&:].

Surfcal

Nick6Quigs:

I m just observing here, but from the looks of it, Sacto is just punching you left and right man.  You re going in there and then he bloodies you all up.

You have to get your timing right.  Wait until he s got his full attention with an RR from CWB, then you approach him from behind.  He s too good man.

I m staying out of this.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteYou have to get your timing right. Wait until he s got his full attention with an RR from CWB, then you approach him from behind. He s too good man.

G, the boys are at it again.  Someone s going to break down and start giggling!

SactoCampers

Surfcal<emboldened by Surfcal s comments>

That s right Surfcal. A good rabble rouser needn t fear somebody like 6Quigs. He s a minor leaguer, bantamweight, CBA, Arena footbal, cricket playing rabble rouser-in-training. The skilled rabble rouser knows not to rabble rouse somebody then set himself up by asking a question. A good rabble rouser never asks questions. He just rabble rouses.

QuoteIt looks like it could be anywhere.

6Quigs, a EURO by the way, doesn t appreciate the fact that chaparral topography is a biome unique to California in the US.

TKO [8D]

QuoteSomeone s going to break down and start giggling!

We have a bylaw against that now so CWB will have to abandon his feminine side. Hey Patricia, you owe me a deposit:

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id10.html

See. I told you I could rabble rouse all three of you at the same time. I can rabble rouse anyone. Except maybe Calstate 360. He ll just bring out his can of whoopass and it ll be all over.

6Quigs

NickPost #16

All I was doing was offering some constructive criticism to make the photo of the Great SLO Escape Rally be as exciting as the other Rallies photos.
 And it was TOS I criticized for the choice of photo not Sacto.[: (]

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Post #16

All I was doing was offering some constructive criticism to make the photo of the Great SLO Escape Rally be as exciting as the other Rallies photos.
 And it was TOS I criticized for the choice of photo not Sacto.[: (]

You re backpedaling. Statements like " What s Up with THAT"  are not exactly diplomatic regardless of who supplied the pictures. You get rabble roused for trying to rabble rouse TOS or me. You could have said,  " Your Highness rabble rouser and web site formatting genius, it occured to me that perhaps an alternate photo of El Chorro might be more descriptive and inviting and persuade me to attend that rally."

<I have 6Quigs locked in my jaw like a pit bull and now I m shaking him around>

6Quigs

NickPost #18

Quote<I have 6Quigs locked in my jaw like a pit bull and now I m shaking him around>

STOP IT,
 it s starting to tickle, and I m starting to giggle!!!!!

SactoCampers

6Quigs
Quoteit s starting to tickle, and I m starting to giggle!!!!!

Do we have to come up with a Nick-Neff-Cough slogan that says,

Nick-Neff-Cough, where the women are women and so are the men  ?

Or is that your attempt at rabble rousing CWB? Oh, man, now there s some rabble rousing I don t want to see. I see 6Quigs now goes and picks on the omega dog. Who s next....Rocky?

6Quigs

NickPost # 20

Funny how Sacto has has to edit virtually every message he posts[&:]

6Quigs

NickPost #1

Pulling a Cottonwooder

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteFunny how Sacto has has to edit virtually every message he posts  

Nice try. You re on a sinking ship 6Quigs and everybody knows it.

As Surfcal said, timing and delivery are everthing. That s why I m a good rabble rouser and why you re well......my victim. [;)][;)][8D][8D]

SactoCampers

SactoCampersOkay, this rabble rousing is wearing me out. Surfcal and I will discuss the day s matchups over in the NNC website cigar room and come up with a game plan for tomorrow. [8D][8D][:D][:D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteHey Patricia, you owe me a deposit:
 http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id10.html
 See. I told you I could rabble rouse all three of you at the same time.

Roused?  Far from roused, I m as cool as a cucumber, laughing at what Sacto is going to do with #235.  Do the Surf thing and send a Paypal to yourself or something.

6Quigs

6QuigsPost #5

Man, what will this do to my position on Surfcal s Rabble rousing list?

At least it s helping me with my standings on the # of postings.
 Only a few more to go to make the top 20!!!!!