RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteFunny how Sacto has has to edit virtually every message he posts
Quote< Message edited by 6Quigs -- 3/13/2003 6:01:37 PM  >

[;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteAt least it s helping me with my standings on the # of postings.
 Only a few more to go to make the top 20!!!!!

C mon 6Q, just 6 more and you re well into Top 20-hood!!!

Surfcal

6QuigsSacto:

He was such easy prey for you...HA, he didn t have a prayer!

You know who was good to Rabble Rouse, Y-Guy.  He d get all hyped up, then try to defend himself and when that failed, he d get all wound up and pout, then ignore you.  He was the classic guy to pick on.

Now, take CWB for example, we haven t heard from him in days.

I know when to pick on you, just before you leave work and have no time to respond and that RR will sit there all evening.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Sacto:

He was such easy prey for you...HA, he didn t have a prayer!

You know who was good to Rabble Rouse, Y-Guy.  He d get all hyped up, then try to defend himself and when that failed, he d get all wound up and pout, then ignore you.  He was the classic guy to pick on.

Now, take CWB for example, we haven t heard from him in days.

I know when to pick on you, just before you leave work and have no time to respond and that RR will sit there all evening.

Surfcal

Ha! But your offense is my defense. There s nothing worse than a rabble rouse going unresponded.[:o]. You end up looking like a chump for being ignored. The whole point of rabble rousing is to get a rise of the rabble rousee. Surfcal, the student isn t supposed to trump the teacher. [;)]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteFunny how Sacto has has to edit virtually every message he posts
Quote< Message edited by 6Quigs -- 3/13/2003 6:01:37 PM  >

[;)]

There you go Patricia, join in on the dogpile. I think you got the makings of a good rabble rouser. I think you me and Surfcal should form an " alliance."  [8D]

Surfcal

6QuigsYes Grasshopper,

But, the Master knows better than the Pupil.  The Master knows that the best offense is when the enemy doesn t know he is being attacked until after the fact.  By then, the fight is over.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal

Yes Grasshopper,

But, the Master knows better than the Pupil.  The Master knows that the best offense is when the enemy doesn t know he is being attacked until after the fact.  By then, the fight is over.

Surfcal

It s not a fight if the enemy doesn t know about it. So it just looks like you re rabble rousing air. Rabble rousing air is the first sign that your rabble rousing career is in decline.

Wait, after thinking about it, it is pretty funny when you rabble rouse somebody, and then there s about 20 posts, and then the rabble rousee tries to respond. It s like " Too Late! you ve been rabble roused. Game over!"  Unless of course it s Calstate 360. He ll just bring out his can of whoopass.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteSurfcal, the student isn t supposed to trump the teacher.

Who s the teacher/chief RRer supposed to be?  Y all are too evenly matched for me to see any one in particular stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Surfcal

6QuigsTherein lies the true conundrum of being a Master Rabble Rouser.

Is he in front of you or is he behind you?  How can one object exist in two planes simultaneously?  Which one is the apparition?

The Master Rabble Rouser is an enigma.  We will never reveal!

Surfcal

griffsmom

Surfcal

Therein lies the true conundrum of being a Master Rabble Rouser.

Is he in front of you or is he behind you?  How can one object exist in two planes simultaneously?  Which one is the apparition?

The Master Rabble Rouser is an enigma.  We will never reveal!

Surfcal

I think it has something to do with parallel universes

The Memory Maker

Surfcal

Yes Grasshopper,

Surfcal

Surfcal:" wax on, wax off
 wax on, wax off"

Sacto: Yes, Mr Miagi

The Memory Maker

6Quigs

Yes Grasshopper,

Surfcal

Surfcal:" wax on, wax off
 wax on, wax off"

Sacto: Yes, Mr Miagi

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteOnly a few more to go to make the top 20!!!!!

You ve stalled out at #21.  C mon, just a handful more, and then we can say that exactly half the Top 20 is comprised of NNCers!

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteIs he in front of you or is he behind you? How can one object exist in two planes simultaneously? Which one is the apparition?  The Master Rabble Rouser is an enigma. We will never reveal!

Sounds like babbling to me.  I nominate SurfCal as our offical " Babble Bouser" .

Cottonwooder

6QuigsGotta funny to share with you:

At tonight s Bible Study we touched on some of the Catholic rules that others view as strange (I don t agree with all of them either), and the " rhythm method"  was mentioned.  I wasn t looking down at the book or around the room or anything, but straight at everyone at the time.  Boy, was it hard to keep a straight face thinking of TOS s posts!

" Rabble rouser"  was also mentioned.  By that time I had to look down and chuckle.

You guys are nuts! [8D]