RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteThere you go Patricia, join in on the dogpile. I think you got the makings of a good rabble rouser. I think you me and Surfcal should form an " alliance."  

Well, of course, that s why TOS nominated me to join this crazy bunch.  But I d better not.  Sometimes I can really turn on the sarcasm, which will no doubt come back to bite me, and being a real female, I just might end up in real tears, and slam real doors, and then you ll REALLY know about it! [:o]

gsm x2

Surfcal
QuoteBut, the Master knows better than the Pupil. The Master knows that the best offense is when the enemy doesn t know he is being attacked until after the fact. By then, the fight is over.

QuoteThe whole point of rabble rousing is to get a rise of the rabble rousee. Surfcal, the student isn t supposed to trump the teacher.  

QuoteThe Master Rabble Rouser is an enigma. We will never reveal!

Was there a substitute teacher the day humility was suppose to be taught?  You guys make me sick.

gsm x2

g-whiz

gsm x2
QuoteWas there a substitute teacher the day humility was suppose to be taught? You guys make me sick.

He says over there while he ROFLHAO!

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Gotta funny to share with you:

At tonight s Bible Study we touched on some of the Catholic rules that others view as strange (I don t agree with all of them either), and the " rhythm method"  was mentioned.  I wasn t looking down at the book or around the room or anything, but straight at everyone at the time.  Boy, was it hard to keep a straight face thinking of TOS s posts!

" Rabble rouser"  was also mentioned.  By that time I had to look down and chuckle.

You guys are nuts! [8D]

Patricia, I would not have been able to be so controlled.  NO WAY!!  I mean, it s like on the boards where it says... It isn t just a group, it s a movement.  Well, anytime someone brings up the word " movement" , I feel the hysteria begin to boil.  If the subject doesn t quickly move on (HA), I m sure I would be a hysterical, giggling basket case.  

6Quigs

CottonwooderMOVEMENT

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Patricia, I would not have been able to be so controlled.  NO WAY!!  I mean, it s like on the boards where it says... It isn t just a group, it s a movement.  Well, anytime someone brings up the word " movement" , I feel the hysteria begin to boil.  If the subject doesn t quickly move on (HA), I m sure I would be a hysterical, giggling basket case.  

Glad to know I m not the only one giggling at my  puter screen every time I read that on the NNC site.

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

MOVEMENT

<giggle>
 [:)]

GuestNice one Guest[:D][:D][;)]

Clueless in Sacremento

CottonwooderAlways here to lend a hand just in case no one is buying that " guest"  stuff.  Haven t gotten around to switching the screen name yet to " clueless" , the whole family was under the weather with the 24 hour bug.  I am happy to report that everyone is now fluless and won t be spreading any creeping crud and other things at Snug Harbor.

OC Campers

CottonwooderClueless, I have to tell you I love your name.  And you rhyme too.  Clueless is Flueless in Sacramento[:)][:D]

Jacqui

Ok, now that I have posted to this thread have I taken over for Lori and am no the " thread killing Princess"   A girl has to make a name for herself ya know

oldmoose

CottonwooderI am definitely a Snicker and a good ol  one too. I am fascinated with the chatter on these boards. I have not been checking this area often and can see Ill have to. Too many Snickers checking in here. Glad I   have an opportunity to meet some of the Neffers in a few weeks at SLO.

Cottonwooder

oldmoose
QuoteI am definitely a Snicker and a good ol  one too.

And one of the best!  Hiya Moose, was wondering if you d ever jump into the fray.  We have way too much fun on these boards.  We ll see you at SLO too.  How are Paula and Molly?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHellooooo-oooooo-ooooooo-ooooooo-oooooooooo????????????

:::::empty room merely echos back:::::  [:(]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderNick -
 Have you had a chance to get the NNC contact list together?  A number of people got lost (including Dianne for 3 hours!) and we all agree that your contact list idea is a great one.  Everytime a late arrival would show up we felt bad since we were all hanging around the fire chatting knowing that we couldn t talk to those that had been lost wandering around on top of the levees without much room to turn around.
 If you ve gotten too busy then I d love to help you out with this if I can.  Just send me some data.
 Sure missed you guys at Snug Harbor!

Red neff BarchettaI agree with Neff on this one,

The only problem with Nick having the list, he was nowhere to be seen at Snug, (though we did a lot of talking about him).
 It would really help if the waggonmaster of the rally had the contact list.

In reality though, as we were wandering aimlessy on the levees, looking for Snug, it would be the campground I would be calling for directions, but it would be nice to have a Cell phone # of one of us, just to let everyone know you are on your way, or if something had come up, and you had to cancel.

Neff,
 you owe me for saving your bu** from Surf calling you a Thread Killer.

signed

Guest!!!!!