RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

GuestNice try G-Whiz, we know it s you. [;)]

g-whiz

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Nice try G-Whiz, we know it s you. [;)]

I m innocent.  [8D]  My proof is in the knowing that calling the campground would be of no help since they did not answer their phone!

I think the contact list is a good idea also.  I would even volunteer to collect the data, make the list and keep it updated as changes occur.   Food for thot!

SactoCampers

g-whiz

QuoteI m innocent.  [8D]  My proof is in the knowing that calling the campground would be of no help since they did not answer their phone!

Hmm, we ll let the jury decide.

QuoteI think the contact list is a good idea also.  I would even volunteer to collect the data, make the list and keep it updated as changes occur.   Food for thot!

I ll tell you one thing. If I knew that Neff might be calling me, I would leave my cell phone off! [;)][8D]

Nick

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

I think the contact list is a good idea also.  I would even volunteer to collect the data, make the list and keep it updated as changes occur.   Food for thot!

Georgeanne,
 I ll email you the info i ve gathered so far.  I m just too swamped to put anything together.

g-whiz

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Georgeanne,
 I ll email you the info i ve gathered so far.  I m just too swamped to put anything together.

I kinda figured that, so send it over!

g-whiz

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteI m innocent.  [8D]  My proof is in the knowing that calling the campground would be of no help since they did not answer their phone!

Hmm, we ll let the jury decide.

If you were any kind of sleuth at all, you would know that it was Surfcal that saved Neff s bu** as he " accidently"  posted as " guest"  over in the NNC Fireside Chat thread after posting here.

SactoCampers

g-whiz

QuoteIf you were any kind of sleuth at all, you would know that it was Surfcal that saved Neff s bu** as he " accidently"  posted as " guest"  over in the NNC Fireside Chat thread after posting here.

Too funny. While my investigation wasn t complete, I did notice many similarities in the writing style, format, etc. of Guest and Surfcal. It was a good rabble rouse. He got me.

Surfcal

g-whizI did not accidentally save his butt.  I know that for sure because I was gunning for him to slide into becoming a thread killer until G-Whiz entered under Guest.

There s like a Lone Ranger out there saving people, thus depriving Nick of losing this awful title of thread killer.

Surfcal

Nick

g-whiz

Can you email me your email address?

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

Can you email me your email address?

Nick,

If you click the envelope next to the DUDE in the block where your name is <= over there,  on G-whiz s post it will send it right to her email address.  Isn t technology wonderful....sorry TOS, I soaw an opening and I jumped on it.

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff
 Nick,

If you click the envelope next to the DUDE in the block where your name is <= over there,  on G-whiz s post it will send it right to her email address.  Isn t technology wonderful....sorry TOS, I soaw an opening and I jumped on it.

And how do you suppose I attach the file with the info I have gathered, Mr Engineer?[:)]

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

And how do you suppose I attach the file with the info I have gathered, Mr Engineer?[:)]

Nickie my Man,

It is called......COPY and PASTE!!!!!!  Right TOS?[;)][;)][8D]

Nick

Civil_War_BuffBut the better way to do it would be to have her email address so I can attach the excel file that has all the info in nice little sections ready for her to work on.  

Come on man, attachments are the way to go.  Not this silly cut and past crap.[;)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteIt is called......COPY and PASTE!!!!!!

::::poking head in::::  Am seeing some interesting developments that are sure to find their way into " The List" .  Where did this zinger-throwing, RR side of CWB come from?  Snug?  ::::tiptoeing back out::::

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteIt is called......COPY and PASTE!!!!!!

::::poking head in::::  Am seeing some interesting developments that are sure to find their way into " The List" .  Where did this zinger-throwing, RR side of CWB come from?  Snug?  ::::tiptoeing back out::::

He s trying to reestablish himself as a " Player"  among the rabble rousers. Trying to rid himself of Omega status....make us all forget he said " giggle."  The dog pack will iron out the heirarchy in due time. [8D]