RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

He s trying to reestablish himself as a " Player"  among the rabble rousers. Trying to rid himself of Omega status....make us all forget he said " giggle."  The dog pack will iron out the heirarchy in due time. [8D]

His attempts at RR me were at best, feeble.  He is kinda like Neff, just to easy going to be a competitive rabble rouser.

Cottonwooder

Nick
QuoteHe is kinda like Neff, just to easy going to be a competitive rabble rouser.

Whoa, CWB, you gonna take that like a man?  Or just giggle about it?  THIS I gotta see.  [;)]

Surfcal

g-whizYou guys better watch out...CWB man, he s a warrior!  Like his reenactment background, he will get shot one day and then the next day, he s alive again.

He s gonna keep coming back like a bad penny.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteHe s gonna keep coming back like a bad penny.

He s gonna keep coming back like the neighbor s black cat who poops all over your lawn and drives your dog crazy  cause he wants to chase after it but he s stuck in the garage.

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

coming back like the neighbor s black cat who poops all over your lawn

Hold that thought!!  ~Patricia~ I will deal with you seperately......[>:][>:]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
Quote~Patricia~ I will deal with you seperately......

Pardon my language, but " Oh shit!"   [&:]

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Hold that thought!!  ~Patricia~ I will deal with you seperately......[>:][>:]

Yeah???

I m waiting, give it your best shot...

Patricia

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I did not accidentally save his butt.  I know that for sure because I was gunning for him to slide into becoming a thread killer until G-Whiz entered under Guest.

Surfcal

Oh, so you save him on purpose!  I wouldn t have a clue as to how to enter under the guise of a guest.  So, if it wasn t you then, pray tell, why were you signed in as guest over there in the other thread???  That is mighty peculiar if you ask me.

g-whiz

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Can you email me your email address?

DONE!

Surfcal

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I did not accidentally save his butt.  I know that for sure because I was gunning for him to slide into becoming a thread killer until G-Whiz entered under Guest.

Surfcal

Oh, so you save him on purpose!  I wouldn t have a clue as to how to enter under the guise of a guest.  So, if it wasn t you then, pray tell, why were you signed in as guest over there in the other thread???  That is mighty peculiar if you ask me.

Larry the Chef is also posting as Guest.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Nick,

If you click the envelope next to the DUDE in the block where your name is <= over there,  on G-whiz s post it will send it right to her email address.  Isn t technology wonderful....sorry TOS, I soaw an opening and I jumped on it.

I humored him and set it! [;)]

I meant SENT!

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz
QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

I humored him and set it! [;)]

I meant SENT!

You are SO sweet!! I think " sainthood"  may be in your future....

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteYeah???
 Patricia

Surf, Surf, Surf, tsk tsk tsk ::::shaking head::::.  As CWB well knows, it s spelled " ~Patricia~" .  Please, as head whatever-you-are-are, you must get these minor details just right.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI wouldn t have a clue as to how to enter under the guise of a guest.

See the " Log Out"  up there, top right?  Click on it.  Or have your  puter be like my  puter, and it ll toss its cookies.  Boom, you re back to Guest-hood!

BTW, how s Rocky today?  Solidifying his bond with you?

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteYeah???
 Patricia

Surf, Surf, Surf, tsk tsk tsk ::::shaking head::::.  As CWB well knows, it s spelled " ~Patricia~" .  Please, as head whatever-you-are-are, you must get these minor details just right.

Funny thing is, that was the exact detail that I noticed!! Yes, it IS the little things that make a difference, that seperate the wheat from the chaff....I would know when ~Patricia~ RR me, and that my tri-tip friend fell wayyyyy short!![:D]