RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quote?

[:)][:D][8D][;)][&:][:@][:(][: (][>:][:o]

OC Campers

6Quigs[8D][;)][&:][:@]OK you two, now I see how you rack up your number of postings!![:)][:D]

Jacqui

Nick

6QuigsHey I got the new nav buttons done one the web site.  Let me know what you think.

SactoCampers

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey I got the new nav buttons done one the web site.  Let me know what you think.

Nick,

They are perfect!

Do you think you can also add a navigation button for Past Rallies? I d like to remove the previous rallies from the " Membership"  page onto their own page. Thanks.

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Hey I got the new nav buttons done one the web site.  Let me know what you think.

Nick,

They are perfect!

Do you think you can also add a navigation button for Past Rallies? I d like to remove the previous rallies from the " Membership"  page onto their own page. Thanks.

Ok its done.  I also rearanged the nav buttons to be in alphabetical order.  The only thing I don t like is that " Upcoming Events"  and " Campground Reviews"  font is so much smaller to fit the button.  Should we change the buttons to " Events"  and " Reviews"  so that they match the rest?

Also, if anyone had any ideas for the website, let Brian or I know.

SactoCampers

Nick
QuoteOk its done.  I also rearanged the nav buttons to be in alphabetical order.  The only thing I don t like is that " Upcoming Events"  and " Campground Reviews"  font is so much smaller to fit the button.  Should we change the buttons to " Events"  and " Reviews"  so that they match the rest?

Those are fine, too. Or you could try " Future Rallies"  since " Past Rallies (you have a spelling error [;)])"  seems to fit okay.

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteOk its done.  I also rearanged the nav buttons to be in alphabetical order.  The only thing I don t like is that " Upcoming Events"  and " Campground Reviews"  font is so much smaller to fit the button.  Should we change the buttons to " Events"  and " Reviews"  so that they match the rest?

Those are fine, too. Or you could try " Future Rallies"  since " Past Rallies (you have a spelling error [;)])"  seems to fit okay.

I dont see any spelling error s???[;)]

Cottonwooder

NickNick and Brian:  [image]http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/div348.gif[/image]  

I like those new buttons.  Agree with them being in alphabetical order, yet it makes more sense for " Past Rallies"  and " Future Rallies"  to be next to each other.  Really like how you ve included a few photos with each rally, then a link to everyone s photos.  That s perfect!  But hey, did Surfcal set that " Photo Album"  page up? [;)]

Under the SLO rally, clicking on " Cottonwooder s Pix"  link brings you to some empty Tripod site.  Don t want to post the correct URL for those pics here as that will stretch these message boxes beyond the right margin, so if I post this link, can you go there and get the URL that way?   [link=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rnkmom/lst?.dir=/Camping/San+Luis+Obispo+(April+2003)&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/]SLO[/link]

Great Website, guys!!!  [image]http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/div20.gif[/image]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quote?
Hey Kevin, since I not only got the last word in, but left you with a befuddled " ?" , does that mean I won?  [:D][8D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHey, guys?  I just noticed over on our Gold Rush Rally thread that Admin is going to close it down, and asked if it should be saved to the General board.  After it s closed, will we still be able to link to it from our NNC " Past Rallies"  page?  Would hate to lose all those post-rally write-ups!

pcmom

OC CampersHello Everyone,

I wanted to pop back in and say " hello" !  We re sorry we missed the Gold Rush Rally, we really wanted to come but with all the hassels of trying to get our friends  truck and not being able to arrive until late in the night we just decided to stay home.  Many of you have seen the pictures of our van on the tow truck towing the trailer behind, well it happened AGAIN after that but this time we got the trailer home via our friends  truck.  Our Van is finally fixed and home - ultimately the rear diff housing was distorted.  They replaced the entire rear diff and it works great now!  We towed with it to Lassen Volcanic National Park this weekend and had no problems.  All in all I had my van a total of 7 days the entire month of June - I am sooooo tired of rental vehicles!

So, I was just checking the site and see that there is an improptu rally at Mount Madonna.  I was thinking that we would come to this; but that would mean getting home really late Sunday night and I am leaving early Wednesday morning to drive to Salt Lake and then on to Yellowstone - we are so excited about this trip - now say a prayer that nothing goes wrong with the van or trailer!

So, about the Yosemite Rally, can someone tell me the travel time from Redding to Yosemite?  We are considering coming but the kids will start school on that Monday and we don t want them too tired for the 1st day of school.

Sorry the post is sooooooo long [:)][:)]

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsMike/Nick -
 The buttons look great!  I like the font and slate look as well as the rectangle shape.
 One weird thing is that when you are on the home page, then the " home"  button is the old oval style.

pcmom

Nick

pcmom,
 Did you stay at Herfford Ranch in Hat Creek?  Our family stays there every August.  I ll be there in a little over a month.  I told these guys about it but no takers yet.

Hello Nick,

Yes we did stay at Hereford Ranch.  (http://www.hatcreekrv.com).  It was really nice and the people (owners ?) there were very friendly.  With the large BBQ area, pond for swimming/fishing, baskeball courts etc., it would be a great place for a Rally! [:D]

Red neff Barchetta

6Quigspcmom -
 Looks like somewhere around 325 miles and probably just over 6 hours of driving with the curvy roads and traffic.
 How about arriving Wednesday or Thursday and leaving on Saturday afternoon?

Glad to hear you ve got your van trouble straightened out!

pcmom

pcmomI know I am " new"  to the group but is anyone interested in attending a rally up in the Redding area.  I am thinking Lassen Park/Hat Creek; Shasta Lake; Trinity Lake; or Lake Siskiyou.

Looking at my calendar, the weekend of August 16th or 30th (labor day weekend) are the only weekends this summer that I could do it - so if anyone is interested let me know and we can brainstorm together.  Otherwise, maybe we can plan one for next summer [:)] [:)] [:)]