RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Nick
QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

You forgot one important item Sacto.

7.) Mediate between two campers who take each others spot.[;)]

HA!

....and of course #8.......Intercept someone who tries to take an innocent newcomer s spot!  A wagonmaster s gotta do what a wagonmaster s gotta do,  cause otherwise the inmates will run the asylum! [;)][&:][8D]

Calstate361

Red neff Barchettapcmon, Michelle,  Sal (Calstate360) and I would like to join you also.  I have a couple of questions you can ask when setting things up.   First, since I work an 9/8/80 work week Oct. 10 is my RDO (regular day off) and also being a State Employee I will also have Monday (10-13, Columbus Day celebrated) off; can we get there on Thursday and leave on Monday?  Also, ask them if they will honor the disabled persons pass with the group.  Sal has a State Parks Disabled Person Pass and we get camp sites for half price.  If they won t honor it with the group, we can make the reservations ourselves. Let us know.  THANKS

Also, I would like to remind folks that we are running out of time to sign up for the Half Dome Hijinks in August.  We only have 13 sites left.

Joan

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaIce Cream Rally....sounds good.

Now I don t want to be the designated Wagonmaster---in fact I am fairly certain that we will be out-of-state on this date.

However, if I could make a teensy-weensy suggestion.  In keeping with past-NCC-rally-naming practices, this might be called the " I Scream Rally"

Just a thought,

gsm x2

pcmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

However, if I could make a teensy-weensy suggestion.  In keeping with past-NCC-rally-naming practices, this might be called the " I Scream Rally"
 gsm x2

gsm x2, please inform me as to the " naming practices"  - you know I am new and I want to do things right [:D] [:D][8D]

I do like you name of " I Scream"  too [:)] - hey does this mean there is lots of " screaming"  done [8D]

pcmom

SactoCampersSactoCampers -

Thank you soooo much for " volunteering"  me for this rally [&:]  So, now that I have the " list"  of what needs to be done, give me a few days to make phone calls and see what I can line up.  I will post what I come up with[:)]  It looks like we already have 4 familes interested[:D]

Cottonwooder

pcmom
Quoteyou know I am new and I want to do things right

In true NNC style, do nothing right.  Then, you will be right. [:D]

pcmom, was hoping to see you at the Gold Rush Rally.  Sorry you couldn t make it.

pcmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

In true NNC style, do nothing right.  Then, you will be right. [:D]

pcmom, was hoping to see you at the Gold Rush Rally.  Sorry you couldn t make it.

Hello Cottonwooder,

Yes, we really wanted to make it to the Gold Rush Rally but with our Van problems it just didn t work out [&:]  It looks like the " Get Lucky by the Lake"  rally will be the first one we can make it to. [:)]

gsm x2

pcmom
Quotegsm x2, please inform me as to the " naming practices"  - you know I am new and I want to do things right  

Michelle,

Some of our previous Naming Practices were:

" Negative Buoyancy Rally"  for the practice of disposing of bodies at Lake Chabot
 " Axe Me About My Weekend"  for the preferred method of settling domestic disputes on the Delta.
 " Great SLO Escape"  because the campground in San Luis Obisbo is 1/2 mile from the Men s Colony

So the " I Scream Rally"  would seem to fit in, but of course you are the WagonMaster.  Thanks for volunteering.  It s volunteer efforts like yours that keep us camping every weekend.

gsm x2

SactoCampers

pcmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  pcmom

SactoCampers -

Thank you soooo much for " volunteering"  me for this rally [&:]

You are soooooo very welcome [8D][:D]. Actually, if I recall, you volunteered yourself [;)][:D]. Study up on the NNC bylaws as there is a membership exam at your first rally. I m photocopying it as I speak. Just kidding. I m hazing you. [8D]

QuoteIt looks like we already have 4 familes interested[:D]

Yep, that s at least mini-rally status.[:)]

Nick

CottonwooderMake that five families.  We should be able to make it.

6Quigs

NickMake that six families. We should be able to make it.

Ca-girl

CottonwooderMake that seven families. We should be able to make it.

champ521

CottonwooderWe re in, I think. What weekend is it? [8D] 10/10-10/12 got it. Yep were in.

Calstate361

CottonwooderMake that nine families, we re in.

Joan

SactoCampers

Calstate361

QuoteORIGINAL:  Calstate361

Make that nine families, we re in.

Joan

We re still 8 Joan! You were ALREADY in from page 16 [:D]. You can t be in TWICE [;)][;)]. But maybe we should use 9 for marketing purposes.