News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: gsmx2 Tracker

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 23, 2003, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

Well, now that the forum is back, for those that want to track Scott and Georgeanne as they trek cross country, click [link=http://avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/bigtrip2003]HERE[/link]  

If you would like to see their trip from 2001, click [link=http://avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/bigtrip2001]HERE[/link]

Enjoy!

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffThanks Larry!
 I ll be watching to see what route they decide on for their return leg.

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffBtw, I thought Sacto. had the Tracker.

otter

Civil_War_BuffHappy trails to you!  We are just back and see you will cover some of the same trails we travelled.  Especially those aroung Cedar City.  We stopped at Zion for several days and loved every minute of it.  
 We will be keeping track of you if the site stays up.  
 hugs

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffHere I am working while they are off exploring Yellowstone.
 Now that s livin  life!

Civil_War_BuffHey all,

Finally got back to a civilized campground with Internet Access.  We are having a great time.

Got some more pages loaded.  We ll check in later.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffScott -
 Turn around and come back and pick me up.  Your pictures are awesome!

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffJeff,

I didn t know you wanted to go.  We would have taken you with us.  Too late to turn around, we have to be in Michigan next week.

Will keep you posted.

Scott

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffThings are posted up to this day s trip.

Missing all of you and the warmth of California.

Going to meet with Honorary NNC member Kelly tomorrow in Minneapolis.  Looking forward to it.

gsm x2

6Quigs

gsm x2Thanks for the update Scott.
 Give Kelly a big NNC hug from all of us[;)]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI put down my camera as one of them approached awed by its size and forgot to take the picture
Wow, that must ve been something to have made you forget to snap a picture!

You can t imagine how much I m enjoying your journal and photos.  (Who s doing the writing: you or G?)  It s exactly how recording memories should be done.  I take my hat off to you! [:)]

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffHeading into the Upper Penisula of Michigan until Sunday. I suspect that we ll be without a connection to the Internet until then.  Hope to add some fall color pictures in the next couple of days. Better refill the propane tank.

My sbp friend. I am the writer and photographer on the pages. G is the editor although most of this is first draft stuff...I write then read them to G to catch the obvious errors.

Scott

Kelly

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Thanks for the update Scott.
 Give Kelly a big NNC hug from all of us[;)]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]They did ~ they did!!  Two big NNC hugs!  I think I can safely say that a wonderful time was had by all!  

Quite by chance I picked a restaurant right across the parking lot from a local coffee shop ~ I think I might have earned a few brownie points with Georgeanne!

We found a very nice stranger to take our pic, so watch for that on the Tracker site ... always nice to put a name with the face, eh?  (I must say I got a big ole kick out of Scott & Georgeanne in their winter parkas ~ it s still jean jacket weather for me! [:D])

The best news by far, though???  See my new sig.  All of the current NNC members that had lunch with me today put it to a vote.  It was unanimous ... they all voted me in as an official member!!!  Ain t life grand? [;)]  Ask them about the rally plans ...

I can t wait to make it to CA to meet more of my fellow NNCers!  I can t gush enough about lunch today and suspect that you are all as much fun as Scott & Georgeanne!![/font]

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffKelly,
 I thought of you 3 meeting today while I was at work.  I should have been there, but the G s left without me!!
 I am so glad you hooked up with them.  They are 2 of the nicest people from Ventura, CA with the initials GSM that I know.
 Can t wait to meet you someday either!
 Glad you had a good time.

Ab Diver

Civil_War_BuffWell, I ll horn-swaggled...  wayward westerners went wild worrying with winter weather, while winsome Wyoming wanderer watched (how s that for a reference to your Buffalo trip last year?)

Kelly, since they seemed to have forgotten, *I* will inform you that you were duly sworn by Ambassadors representing TWO groups: NNC *and* SCC. I m trying hard not to think they dropped the ball and didn t inform you of ALL your rights and privileges. However, not being there, I can only assume that the gsm s, two very astute and sensitive individuals, realized at the proper time that bestowing twice as much honor on you as you were prepared to accept may have been hazardous to your health, and opted instead to assure your continued well-being in anticipation of any future visit on your part to regions of the globe peopled by other members of NNC/SCC.   [;)]

(whew!--- takes deep breath)

Welcome aboard officially, Kelly!

Ok, remember now.... the newest member buys the beer. I ll take a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, if you please.

S&G--- glad you are having a great time. Fair weather and open roads on your journey, my friends.