Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Quote from: UnregisteredWow, a "LIST!"

Towrod -  Kegs of beer and Jambalaya
Calstates - Clam Chowda
RTurner - Tritip (NNC's official meat)

Anonymous

I'm reading this post from "Anonymous" and the first person that comes to mind is CWB, who secretly feels all potlucks should have a list ;)

6Quigs

Quote from: towrodJeff - these are only wee little 5 gallon kegs -
very easy to handle when drained and I imagine that you, Steve and Mike will have emptied them long before the Potluck starts....:J
WHAT!
Only 5 Gallon Kegs!
You get us all excited telling us you are bringing TWO kegs, and now we find out they are only 5 gallons each!

Why, I can down a gallon myself before the potluck starts :eek:

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsOnly 5 Gallon Kegs!
You get us all excited telling us you are bringing TWO kegs, and now we find out they are only 5 gallons each!

Yes Kevin,

That's just the sampler.  When you come right down to drinking, that's a whole different matter. that's when the party begins.

Surfcal

towrod

Quote from: 6QuigsWHAT!
Only 5 Gallon Kegs!

I wonder how I will ration out these precious drops.... who will be worthy...who will be thirsty....:confused: :J

Calstate361

Towrod, you could hold a raffle and keep the money for the "slush" fund!  :rolleyes:

Joan

Surfcal

Quote from: Calstate361Towrod, you could hold a raffle and keep the money for the "slush" fund!  :rolleyes:

Joan

How about a "lush" fund?

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalHow about a "lush" fund?

Surfcal
Or for those who drink to much..."a flush fund"

gsm x2

Ab Diver

Or drop something when they sneeze... "a blush fund"

zymomyz

I just happened to be searching the WEB and ran across this interesting obscure little traditional festival and wondered if anyone else has ever heard of it ?

The little know celebration of Samedi Gras in the NNC country of northern California has a different form than that of Mardi Gras in New Orleans. The NNCs are not descendants of French-speaking Acadians banished from Nova Scotia in the early 1700s, who settled in the coastline bayous and prairie lands far west of New Orleans. The are an eclectic group of northern California semi-nomads who decend annually on Olema. Olema, as it

Red neff Barchetta

Now thats a folk tradition one could certainly be proud to be a part of!   :)
hic-up   :D

Btw, how do you cook Max?   :eek:

gsm x2

Quote from: zymomyzI don't know, but it sounds like it could be fun. Whadda' ya' think ? :D
I think I am going to like this person with the paledromic screen name.

What time emit tahw? (When is the parade?)

Dress all lass erd? (Do you HAVE TO dress up?)

gsm x2 2x msg (These vegetables taste really good, but have an aftertaste)

Red neff Barchetta

Kevin -
Looks like we're going to have mud lakes come next Friday.
I know how disappointed the kids were last year with just mud puddles.   :D

Btw, you list makers can put us down for an EZ-Up awning to fend off any rain during the rally.

g-whiz

Quote from: zymomyz The courir is a traditional early morning Samedi Gras celebration in which masked, costumed campers on bicycles accompanied by musicians
By any chance, do those musicians play Kazoos? ;) :D

Calstate361

Sounds like our group would fit right in with all the merry making. ;)

G-Whiz, even if they don't have Kazoos, I'm sure all of us could "pipe" in.:D

We will bring our 2 EZ-Up awnings also.

6 days to go for us!!! YEA

Joan

zymomyz

QuoteBy any chance, do those musicians play Kazoos?

toot suite :D  :D