RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

So I went to the dentist this morning where I paid to have my teeth ground & chisseled on.  It most definitely was "NOT SAFE"!
Then I went straight away and bought a mocha to return them to their natural color, lol.  Damn my DW for getting me hooked on flavored coffee!   :mad:  :D

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI'll be all set-up in your spot by noon tomorrow waiting for that first blue fin!  Then we can finish them off about the time Z rolls in.

Why, I outa...

zymomyz

Quote from: HollyI was thinking some time before noon, so that we can take your spot again!/QUOTE]

That's okay as long as we can have your site  ;)

Red neff Barchetta

Steve/Z -
Did you get my e-mail from last night?
Joe is the guest dj on 107.7 "The Bone" RIGHT NOW.
He is spinning Jimi cd's.

OC Campers

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful trip.  We will be thinking of you all.  Can;t wait to hear about the trip on sunday.

Jacqui

Unregistered

Hello everyone:

Have a good time and be safe.  Can't wait to see all the pictures and read the sordid stories.

Surfcal (from SFO via a HotSpot wireless connection)

Unregistered

Hope everyone has a great time.  Oh wait!!!  We'll be there.  Up here at San Jose waiting for the Prez and the VP of the HaHa Sisterhood to return from their shopping trip.  Maybe Larry and I should just leave now and get all set up.

Blue skies reported in S.F.

Let's go! Let's Go! Let's really Go.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Just talked to Mike/Nick.
He flew right past/through San Rafael & Novato and found himself in Petaluma.
He's all set now and should arrive in Olema in 45 min's..   :)
Be sure to give him the business for getting lost when you see him.   :)

towrod

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJust talked to Mike/Nick.

I recall seeing lots of posts in this thread that had directions to the CG.........:J

RTurner

Quote from: Hybrid HollyRojana-
You can do it!  Who says it takes a man to tow a trailer?
When were you going to head over to Olema?

If I can get up the guts, I would be leaving mid-afternoon tomorrow.  
Anyone coming through this way around then?????  
It is more DH shaking his head and mouthing "NO NO NO" when I suggest it.

If it were the old trailer I would not hesitate, BUT this is 6' longer.

6Quigs

Maybe he was just verifying that the Yahoo directions are wrong :rolleyes:

towrod

Quote from: RTurnerIf I can get up the guts, I would be leaving mid-afternoon tomorrow.  
Anyone coming through this way around then?????  
It is more DH shaking his head and mouthing "NO NO NO" when I suggest it.

If it were the old trailer I would not hesitate, BUT this is 6' longer.

We'll be hitting the road around 1230 on Friday afternoon.

Surfcal

Well, I see that the Nick mishaps and missteps have already begun.  Recall the story when we went kayaking and he went overboard only to get me into the drink too.

Then there was the time that his kayak went skidding down the freeway because the heat bent his kayak to the contour of his rooftop and it slipped from his lashings.

Then, on the same trip, when he tried to take the kayak off the new lashing configurations, only to forget that he had bungy strapped it to the front bumper and when he released the rear bungy, the kayak went slingshotting towards the front, impacting the hood of the truck, thus leaving a permanent impression.

Then, the ill fated pants that were too large that when he sneezed, the trousers fell to his ankles giving everyone a free shot at his undies.

Nick, what we will do without his Wagonmastering, his brewmastership and lastly, the comedic moments.  A tribute to you my friend.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalWell, I see that the Nick mishaps and missteps have already begun. Recall the story when we went kayaking and he went overboard only to get me into the drink too.

Then there was the time that his kayak went skidding down the freeway because the heat bent his kayak to the contour of his rooftop and it slipped from his lashings.

Then, on the same trip, when he tried to take the kayak off the new lashing configurations, only to forget that he had bungy strapped it to the front bumper and when he released the rear bungy, the kayak went slingshotting towards the front, impacting the hood of the truck, thus leaving a permanent impression.

Then, the ill fated pants that were too large that when he sneezed, the trousers fell to his ankles giving everyone a free shot at his undies.

Nick, what we will do without his Wagonmastering, his brewmastership and lastly, the comedic moments. A tribute to you my friend.

Surfcal
Thanks for the tribute Ray.  All the Thursday arrivers are here safely and all set up.  Larry is cooking right now.  Georgeann and Rita are drinking of course.  If you have a lap top this wifi works pretty well.  The weather is good so far.  We had a few sprinkels but it seems to have past now.

Everyone have a safe trip tomorrow.

BTW I forgot my tote so if you have something I can use for my greywater I would appriciate it.

Nick

I spoke to soon, its pouring!:mad: