RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hey folks, don't bother bringing ice for your coolers.  We just got a heavy downpoor complet with hail.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: NickBTW I forgot my tote so if you have something I can use for my greywater I would appriciate it.

LOL!!  You even highlighted "Don't forget your totes" in humongous letters Mike.
You are on a roll today my friend.
The wagonmaster getting lost and forgetting a cg-specific item.   :D
I can't wait to thank you in person tomorrow for the laughs.   :)

Red neff Barchetta

That is weird.
I'm only 50 miles from Olema and we have clear skies here.   :confused:

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaLOL!!  You even highlighted "Don't forget your totes" in humongous letters Mike.
You are on a roll today my friend.
The wagonmaster getting lost and forgetting a cg-specific item.   :D
I can't wait to thank you in person tomorrow for the laughs.   :)

Nick, you might set a record this rally in your "accidents."  Keep the connection up, I posted in the campfire that you have a wireless.  You might get some visitors.

Surfcal

RTurner

Turner Towing Part II-
DH agreed to take me out there in the afternoon.  He will be back on Sunday to take us home.  Now the mad rush out to the store to get all of the things I thought I didn't need.  

I will be depending on all of my NNC friends to help out with things like, switching propane tanks when one is empty, opening awnings in the sun and closing them when it gets windy etc.  

YIPEEEEEEE-I'm going camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, Tot and DS and all my HaHa Sisters!!!!!!!
See you tomorrow, someone save me a good site.

6Quigs

Quote from: NickBTW I forgot my tote ....  

No problem Nick,

I'll bring an extra umbrella ;)

Red neff Barchetta

Well, everything is loaded and we will roll out of here sometime mid-morning.
If you arrive before Holly & her Blue Fins &/or Rod and his tasty homebrew stop by as I'll have frosty SNPA and Fat Tire Amber Ale sitting on ice (or in my hand).   :)

The best part of winter camping (besides less crowded cg's) is that you can load up even the food & coolers the night before in the PU & TV without spoiling anything.

See everyone tomorrow and travel safely!

Don't know if I'll post in the morning or not.

birol

I would say, quit surfing start camping  :!

forestwalker

Still there ? It's raining again in Santa Cruz.

Red neff Barchetta

I must live in some strange vortex then, because it is completely clear skies here.   :confused:

Ab Diver

YIPPEE!!! Got the day off from work!!! Will be leaving after the girls get out of school.

I'll bring an extra 5 gallon bucket, a piece of cut-off hose, and a plastic hose-bib for Nick. He can go Low Tech and pretend he's a pop-up newbie all over again. Then we can explain to him all about camping lists, checking things twice, being prepared, and (especially) making SURE you bring the stuff you told everybody else to bring. ;)

Hehehehehe.... I got your back, buddy.

Nick

Quote from: Ab DiverYIPPEE!!! Got the day off from work!!! Will be leaving after the girls get out of school.

I'll bring an extra 5 gallon bucket, a piece of cut-off hose, and a plastic hose-bib for Nick. He can go Low Tech and pretend he's a pop-up newbie all over again. Then we can explain to him all about camping lists, checking things twice, being prepared, and (especially) making SURE you bring the stuff you told everybody else to bring. ;)

Hehehehehe.... I got your back, buddy.
Thanks Dave,  I knew I could count on you.  Just like I knew I could count on Jeff to get me unlost yesterday.

Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you later.

Current weather - Not raining and blue skies.

Red neff Barchetta

Dave -
Get those kids out of school at noon!
Camping is considered a field trip at our house.
Why arrive Friday evening only to depart Sunday morning?
Glad to hear you got the day off.   :)

Nick -
I agree, we have a terrific group!  Btw, it's probably time to thank Georgeanne again for setting up a NNC contact list.  I sure am glad you were able to call me yesterday while you were touring around the outskirts of Petaluma.

We're out of here in a bit after some breakfast.  Be there soon!

Nick

Here are some pictures from last night

Nick