RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Hey Jeff/Neff,
I RR'd you way back on page 5 and you have no response? That pains me and breaks my heart. Your slipping, man!

BTW, that's a FLIP. Might even by my first!

Joan

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Calstate361Hey Jeff/Neff,
I RR'd you way back on page 5 and you have no response? That pains me and breaks my heart. Your slipping, man!

BTW, that's a FLIP. Might even by my first!

Joan
Joan -
I must have missed it!  I'll go back and read it and then respond as if I just read it.  Huh, what did i say?

Also, page 5!  What are you talking about?!  This is page 4, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

Aha!  But it is my business.  It is my job to worry about every NNC'er.  I just thought you and Sal were bringing a few more dogs dressed in sweaters (threads) and campers over 6.   ;)  :)

Glad you and Sal can make it!  Btw, have you sold the PU yet?  I know you weren't in any rush, but just wondered if you ever got around to selling it.

I think you are still on the 10-posts-per-page setting.  Don't tell me you are also on Batswana (or whatever the PUT default time is set to (it's not even VA time!)) time too!  You can change all of your settings in your profile.

6Quigs

On 9/23/03 ckkevin wrote
Quote from: ckkevinNick,

Sign us up!  I will get a check in the mail this week.
then on 11/24/03 he writes
Quote from: ckkevinNick,

I sent our deposit today via PayPal.

So Nick,
If you recieved two payments,
one of them must be from me, the original Kevin,
nor to be confused with Mr. Ca Girl Kevin ;)

It looks like we will be able to make this rally :p

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJoan -
I must have missed it!  I'll go back and read it and then respond as if I just read it.  Huh, what did i say?

Also, page 5!  What are you talking about?!  This is page 4, lol.

It seems that the whole NNC group is math challenged this month.

gsm x(9*7/6)+.5-9

Nick

Quote from: zymomyzNick,

Okay, my DW assures me the check is indeed in the mail !! :XMas
It arrived yesterday.

Calstate361

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAha! But it is my business. It is my job to worry about every NNC'er. I just thought you and Sal were bringing a few more dogs dressed in sweaters (threads) and campers over 6. ;) :)

Glad you and Sal can make it! Btw, have you sold the PU yet? I know you weren't in any rush, but just wondered if you ever got around to selling it.

I think you are still on the 10-posts-per-page setting. Don't tell me you are also on Batswana (or whatever the PUT default time is set to (it's not even VA time!)) time too! You can change all of your settings in your profile.
Well Neffy/Jeffy, when did you become Sergant-of-Arms?   I didn't know NNC had one?  :p

Of course, we will make it, I have to purchase more of those glass baskets (that I collect) from the General Store!

No, we have not sold the PU yet.  Sal was sick for so long that now that he is feeling better he is catching up on repairs to the house and yard that needed to be done.  Looks like he may not get it out from the side of our garage to get ready to sell until spring.  Oh well, another year...

As I have stated before, I'm computer illiterate and Sal does all of that for me.  After reading your note last night, he went in and fixed things.   SO, you have nothing else to complain about any more (I hope).:D

Joan

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Do you need a deposit to secure the 2 horses for us?  Our oldest is looking forward to it.  He thinks he is going to get the horse up to a sprint and jumping over creeks and stuff, lol.
Did I mention he has only been on a horse one other time (with Amy on the same horse) when he was 3?

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaMike -
Do you need a deposit to secure the 2 horses for us? Our oldest is looking forward to it. He thinks he is going to get the horse up to a sprint and jumping over creeks and stuff, lol.
Did I mention he has only been on a horse one other time (with Amy on the same horse) when he was 3?
Not yet, we might need one closer to the date. We need to gather at least 15 people to get the discount.

So far we have

Neff - 2
Nick - 1
SCCS - 1

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: NickNot yet, we might need one closer to the date. We need to gather at least 15 people to get the discount.

So far we have

Neff - 2
Nick - 1
SCCS - 1

I would consider the horse ride if you get close to the 15 number.

otter

No horses for us, but I just FINALLY put the deposit for a campsite in the mail.  
Thanks again Nick.
otter

zymomyz

Nick,

Quote from: otterDave, I'm sure we will do our trip to the oyster farm while at Olema so yes it will be an oyster fest. I would support the idea of a deep fried turkey too since I missed this past one.

Had to really dig back through the thread for this one  :p

No horses for me but I sure am lookin' forward to ridin' heard on a mess a oysters from the oyster ranch  :J

Ab Diver

Nick...  I can state categorically, emphatically, and with no small amount of certainty, that BOTH my daughters will maim me for life if I do not include them in this Horse-Thing activity activity. Mark us down for 2 girls and at least one adult.

Ab Diver---- trying to prevent future injuries to my person

Nick

Not yet, we might need one closer to the date. We need to gather at least 15 people to get the discount.

So far we have

Neff - 2
Nick - 1
SCCS - 1
Holly - 1
Abdiver - 3

We need seven more riders to get the discount.

Nick

Olema Ranch Campground
Enjoy an unparalleled camping experience in natural beauty and splendor!
Olema Ranch Campground is the only privately-owned, public campground serving our six magnificent park systems - Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Samuel P. Taylor State Park, Mount Tamalpais State Park and Muir Woods National Monument, Tomales Bay State Park. Olema Ranch is a full service campground facility offering the utmost in convenience and comfort, and is surrounded by the Point Reyes National Seashore park system. The head quarters is a short walk from the campground. The campground features both natural forest and open meadow camping areas. Olema Ranch Campground is also located just one hour north of San Francisco and one hour West of the Napa Valley wine country.[/font]

About Olema Ranch Campground

Family owned and operated since 1969, Olema Ranch offers a wide variety of attractions and accommodations the whole family can enjoy. In the midst of a breathtaking national forest sits this beautifully landscaped thirty-two acre campground. Situated on Highway One in the tiny town of Olema, one hour north of San Francisco and two and one half miles south of Point Reyes Station, Olema Ranch Campground is an ideal destination for a peaceful retreat or an outdoor adventure.

With miles of hiking trails, beaches, and scenic drives, the areas surrounding Olema Ranch Campground unfolds with abundant natural beauty. Springtime wildflowers are breathtaking. Summer and Autumn offer ideal weather for exploration or relaxation. And, without fail, winter brings whale watching enthusiasts to the "point" of Point Reyes.

Whether you are seeking a moment of solitude or a chance for group activity, Olema Ranch Campground has a wide variety of summer programming. The opportunities for recreation abound.

[/size]

So far we have twenty sites available in the Ceder and Dogwood areas. If more sign up its no problem to add sites in another wheel.

Cost is $23.00 per day for two people. Any additional campers over 6 years old are $3.00 per day. Dogs are $1.00 per day.

Remember they have only water and electric so bring your totes.

I need a deposit of $23.00 no later that January 27. If you mail a check they will not be deposited until then. You can also pay via paypal to mnikoley@comcast.net ("mnikoley@comcast.net") if you pay by credit card please make the payment $23.97 as it cost me $.97 for the transaction. If mailing a check mail to:

Mike Nikoley
1149 Jamestown Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Attendies:

• Red neff Barchetta
  • Nick
  • Otter
  • CKKevin
  • RTurner
  • Ab Diver
  • Calstate 360/361
  • abbear
  • Hybrid Holly
  • Zymomyz
  • GSMx2/G-Whiz
  • Surfcal
  • OCCampers
  • SCCS
  • 6Quigs
  • Lute & Bonny
  • Rick & Bea
  • Dave
  • Sammyslave
  • Dana & Mike
  • Towrod
Remember, January 27 is the cuttoff.

DIRECTIONS

From San Francisco:[/b]
Take Hwy 101 north across the Golden Gate Bridge to Greenbrae. Exit on Sir Francis Drake Blvd., through San Anselmo and Fairfax, 22 miles where it ends at Highway 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy. 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From Santa Rosa:
Take Hwy 101 south to the East Washington exit in Petaluma. Turn right onto East Washington, go into left-hand lane. Turn left onto Lakeville Highway. Turn right onto D Street. D Street will turn into Point Reyes Petaluma Road. Continue on for 20 miles (towards the end you will hit one stop sign, continue on straight. The road turns into Platform Bridge road) to Sir Francis Drake Blvd. turn right. It ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From the East Bay over the San Rafael Bridge:
[/b]Take the second exit, Sir Francis Drake Blvd. after the bridge. Follow for 22 miles where it ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From Sacramento and Vallejo area:
[/b]Take Hwy 80 to Hwy 37. As you reach Hwy 101, do not get onto Hwy. 101, but take the South Novato Blvd. exit. Follow through Novato for approximately 10 miles until it ends at Point Reyes Petaluma Road. Turn left. Continue on for 10 miles (towards the end you will hit one stop sign, continue on straight, the road turns into Platform Bridge road) to Sir Francis Drake Blvd. turn right. It ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 mile on left.[/font]

CAUTION:
If you have a large rig, do not take Lucas Valley Road or Hwy. 1 from the Sausalito exit! IT IS VERY WINDY![/font]

DO NOT follow the Yahoo! road map directions, they are WRONG!

Let me know if you are attending and your not listed as so. We have now filled all the sites so any others I need to call and add additional spots.