RE: FALLing Turkeys Rally - Nov. 21 - 23, 03

Started by otter, Sep 24, 2003, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHar-hardy-har-har!

Yuk, yuk

I'm looking forward to hanging out with you Ray!  If we wear our NNC thongs then we can really hang out!

I used one of the pint glasses from the "21st. Amendment" tonight.  Fun place!

That might get hairy...

Hahahaha...

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

You've got a lot of balls to make that statement!

chuckle, chuckle

(sorry ladies)

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaYou've got a lot of balls to make that statement!

chuckle, chuckle

(sorry ladies)

Hee hee hee (my tribute to Sacto).

Surfcal

ckkevin

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaThank you and good night!

I've had a "grand" time.

Congrats on your 1000 plus posts :J   Your literary eloquence, post by post,  has been an inspiration to us all!

Unregistered

I've been gone so long the system says they don't recognize my email addy.
Here are some clues.
I cant' spell worth a damn.  
I'm off to Hawaii tomorrow.
And my hubby is in Spain.

I can't figure out the ranking/rating system, but I'm hoping to come.  I won't make up my mind until the last minute if that is ok. But I hope it works.  It will be just be me and the dogs ( yes: dogs)  I have 2 now. ) in the van.  I'll need a hook up tho.
Miss you all.
Hope Dave sends me login rights soon.  
hugs

Red neff Barchetta

Hi Dianne!

Have fun in Hawaii!!  I have sent Lon a few notes, but haven't heard back.

Of course you will be at Casini!  See you on Thursday with the other early arrivals.  I'll be there ahead of you so we can get you set-up in no time.  Just think of all the fun your 2 dogs will have running on the beach!  Can't wait to meet Sadie's new partner.

You are in site 9 btw.

Safe travels and "Hang ten"!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: ckkevinCongrats on your 1000 plus posts :J   Your literary eloquence, post by post,  has been an inspiration to us all!

Duh, thanks Kevin.  Yep, I done made alot of words.

Btw, when are you going to make another rally?  Don't tell me it's not until the end of February 2004!!

Surfcal

Hey Neff,

I don't have any idea why I slugged this post as I did, but it's catchy.  I bet you read this based on that.

Ha.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalHey Neff,

I don't have any idea why I slugged this post as I did, but it's catchy.  I bet you read this based on that.

Ha.

Surfcal

You got that from a Hallmark card didn't you.

Red neff Barchetta

Do you think he would drink the worm?

otter

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHi Dianne!

Have fun in Hawaii!!  I have sent Lon a few notes, but haven't heard back.

Of course you will be at Casini!  See you on Thursday with the other early arrivals.  I'll be there ahead of you so we can get you set-up in no time.  Just think of all the fun your 2 dogs will have running on the beach!  Can't wait to meet Sadie's new partner.

You are in site 9 btw.

Safe travels and "Hang ten"!
I guess I'd better send you some $$$$$$$$.  
And believe me; you DO NOT want to witmess me 'hanging ten'.
hahahha, but trust me I will enjoy myself.

otter

I can see that figuring out this new software is going to take some time and I have yet to pack my sarong and other 'threads'; so I guess it will wait for another dya.  I thought I told it to add my signature.  
Aloha

otter

I particularly like that it says my last visit to the site was January 1, 1970.  Some of you guys weren't even born yet!

Surfcal

Quote from: otterI can see that figuring out this new software is going to take some time and I have yet to pack my sarong and other 'threads'; so I guess it will wait for another dya.  I thought I told it to add my signature.  
Aloha

Dianne:

That's a penalty.  When you mention threads, you need to post in the Hanging by a Thread thread.

Have a good time.

Surfcal

ckkevin

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBtw, when are you going to make another rally?  Don't tell me it's not until the end of February 2004!!

Well I suppose that would be the question of the hour for my schedule.  I don't know for sure.:(   I can't attend the FALLling Turkeys Rally because of a trip to North Carolina.  I have now been asked to clear my calendar for a trip to Birmingham, England in February.  Would you like to guess when that trip is?  Yes,  :mad:  It is February 25 - 29 (hey, next year is leap year).  I should know by the end of next week if I will be going to England.

However, there is always December and January.  So who knows :confused: