News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Website

Started by Nick, Nov 26, 2003, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI've got $20.00 for you Mike.

I've put a note as a reminder with my Olema paperwork.
Let me know if you'd like it before the end of February.

If I hand you a Lynx Stop-N-Chock then just track down Cough and trade him for the $20.00 I probably just gave him.
Hey Neff,
February is fine.

SCCS

Quote from: NickAnyway for the financial end of things.  So far for the year I have recieved $75 in contributions so I'm only short about $47 for the year.
Mike, Did you recieve our contribution for the site?

Nick

Quote from: SCCSMike, Did you recieve our contribution for the site?
Yes and thank you.

Surfcal

Brian and Nick...

Whoever did the update, thanks for such quick work and now the FALLing Turkeys is officially in the NNC annals.  It's always appreciated the prompt work you folks do.  If you need me to email you pictures, let me know.

Again, thanks.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Kevin,

How's the South Beach going?

If well, I propose a reshoot of "The Hug".  Two days before Thanksgiving, I hit my goal weight.  Came up some at Thanksgiving, but will be back down to 190 by Cachuma.

Scott

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalBrian and Nick...

Whoever did the update, thanks for such quick work and now the FALLing Turkeys is officially in the NNC annals. It's always appreciated the prompt work you folks do. If you need me to email you pictures, let me know.

Again, thanks.

Surfcal
I just had a few minuets to do the update yesterday. I'll try and get some pic's up later. I can just download them from your site.

BTW I'll be in the city on Saturday if you want to meet for lunch.

Nick

Quote from: gsm x2Kevin,

How's the South Beach going?

If well, I propose a reshoot of "The Hug". Two days before Thanksgiving, I hit my goal weight. Came up some at Thanksgiving, but will be back down to 190 by Cachuma.

Scott
I lost 10lbs when I had pneumonia.  Finally made it over a point I have been stuck at.

gsm x2

QuoteI lost 10lbs when I had pneumonia. Finally made it over a point I have been stuck at

Ah, nothing like a little life-threatening disease to get you off the plateau.

Scott

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Ah, nothing like a little life-threatening disease to get you off the plateau.

Scott

Ha, a couple more illnesses and you'll really be fit.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Just checked the NNC site.

Great job on getting the Chabot rally on there!

You & Brian are so quick.  Really appreciated!!   :)

Btw, CA Girl is also going.

Surfcal

Yes, very cool Nick.  We're not PUX's #1 choice for nuthin.'  Keep up the good work dude.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

I also like the Chabot wagonmaster e-mail address too.   :D

Surfcal

That is pretty ingenious.  Everyone should click on it.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Maybe that's the address I used to attempt to e-mail Patricia today.

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalThat is pretty ingenious. Everyone should click on it.

Surfcal
Sure everyone click on it, I'll just set that email address to forward to Ray's email.