News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Change of plans.  We are going to stay at the Motel there at Casa tomorrow night so we will see you Friday night.

towrod

Quote from: NickChange of plans.  We are going to stay at the Motel there at Casa tomorrow night so we will see you Friday night.

Staying at the motel... Now thats MODERN camping :p ;)
Glad you can make it!

Hybrid Holly

Have fun everybody, I am out the door on my way to Arizona....
So instead of coming to the rally with all the Scotts I am going to Scottsdale.  Have fun!!!  

Enjoy the homebrew and gin (and Larry's cooking!)

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid HollyHave fun everybody, I am out the door on my way to Arizona....
So instead of coming to the rally with all the Scotts I am going to Scottsdale.  Have fun!!!  

Enjoy the homebrew and gin (and Larry's cooking!)

I'll second that !! And we'll be in Scotts Valley  :D . Hoist a few home brews for me  :!

6Quigs

The only Scotts I'll have with me this weekend, is the toilet tissue :mad:

I'll be camping in a TENT, sleeping on an air matress on the hard ground :mad:

Oh well, it's only once a year, and the Y-Guides are a fun bunch

g-whiz

Need I say what I'll be bringing to the potluck?  Any guesses??? :confused:

See you Friday night AND Saturday morning Nick.

Oh... btw... I'll be sleeping in a Scott's bed this weekend!!! ;)

SCCS

Quote from: The Memory MakerWith the number of us dropping off faster than Surfcal's ability to take someone else's site, I was wondering if we'll be having a pot(bring whatever-the-heck-you-want)luck on Saturday? :confused:

Of course their will be a potluck. It goes hand and hand with every rally that goes on. We will be bringing a main dish "nick" told me about, boy it was good.

We should arrive at the campground sometime around 4pm.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, I know I will.

gsm x2

We'll be leaving Ventura around 2:00.  Should be clear sailing...ETA:  6:15.

Yippee, seems like forever since we've been camping.  Food list is looking you WONDERFUL.

gsm x2

The Memory Maker

We hope to arrive in the campground about 4:00 pm. I was a tough week and were really looking forward to unwinding with friends.

mustang

Hi all!
We'll be leaving Vacaville around 1pm with a stop for lunch and ga$.  Should be arriving by 4pm, depending on traffic.  Looking forward to seeing those of you we've met, and meeting those we haven't!

Btw, our Saturday potluck dish will be 7-layer Mexican dip.

Nick

We wont leave til about 5:30 then we have to check into the motel.

Nick

Quote from: NickWe wont leave til about 5:30 then we have to check into the motel.
Well we have another wired rally.  This time via blackberry.  A lot of folks already here and smells of food cooking wafting through the campground.  Scott and G just arrived so I'm going to go say hi.

Updates to come.

OC Campers

Gosh, I wish we were there.  Hope everyone has a great time!!  Wish we were camping.

Jacqui

The Memory Maker

Well I guess were the first to post after the rally. Loved those shady campsites and green grass. Toddler TMM loved the Casa de Choo Choo. Before we even left home, Boy TMM was skeptical that he would even enjoy himself at all at this rally because the littlest R.Neff Barchetta boy and Clueless in Sacramento boy would not be in attendance, but he soon realized he had new camping buddies to meet and play with.
As his parents enjoyed meeting new families.
Much thanks to the entire SCCS family for wagonmastering a really nice rally and picking a family oriented campground.
Looking forward to Pismo!

SCCS

Well, we have been home for a few hours now (just unpacking and taking a little siesta). We really enjoyed seeing and visiting with everyone! Hope the peacocks didn't bother anyone's sleep. :yikes:
 How about that potluck, such an abundance of food with a taste of heaven.
Nick it sure was nice of you and michelle to stop by and visit and to spend the night in the CASA de Pricey. Craig thanks also for stopping by saturday night.
 Hope everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you all for attending.