News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Scott/SCCS -
We are going to have to pull a Sacto. on this rally.
There is a "Black Belts must-attend" tournament that w/e and I'm not arguing with a Black Belt!
Sorry we'll miss all the fun.  When you're all having a grand time on Saturday think of me sitting in some stinky & sweaty high school gym bored out of my mind for 9 hrs. highlighted only by the 3 - 30 minute time slots where he is actually competing.   :(

SCCS

Jeff,
 Sorry you won't be able to join us, you will be missed. :(  Hope your son does well on the competition.

Cottonwooder

Glad I said 90% instead of 100%, as we won't be able to make it.  Hope you all have a wonderful time! :)

SCCS

Quote from: CottonwooderGlad I said 90% instead of 100%, as we won't be able to make it.  Hope you all have a wonderful time! :)
Patricia,
 I'm sorry you and your family won't be able to attend.Hope all is well.

RTurner

Hey Scott,
Looks like at this point we are 99% not going to make the whole rally.  The other 1% is for us possibly showing up for the potluck.

towrod

Hi Scott,
We're going to buck the trend and are STILL going to attend! :D

SCCS

Quote from: RTurnerHey Scott,
Looks like at this point we are 99% not going to make the whole rally.  The other 1% is for us possibly showing up for the potluck.
Rojana,
 Which one of you make 1%.

j/k  :D

SCCS

Just wanted to post an update of when,where and who.(seeing that the last couple of post's stated they couldn't make it)

CASA de FRUTA, Hollister
    May 14,15,16 2004

This is who I have down as attending so far.

Otter
6Quigs
GSMx2
SCCS
TMM
Nick
Towrod
Sammyslave
Hybridholly ?

If we have more than 10 sites taken the price will drop from $30 to $25/night + tax. I have 11 site's still available.If you would like to come please let me know.
 I have some picture's of the campground at my WEBSHOTS site to look at.

SCCS

At this time I will be asking for a one night's deposit of $30.00. Just a reminder, if less than 10 site's are taken the price is $30.00/night with a $2.00 per person fee over 2 to a site and dog's are $3.00/night. If more than 10 site's are taken then the price will drop to $25.00/night with no extra charges.
                                                                                                             All the sites have full hook-ups with cable. The area we will be at is called LAWN LANDING and their is a bathroom with shower's behind a couple of the site's.

Casa de Fruta  is located on highway 152 between Gilroy and Los Banos.

The list of attending is:

Otter
 6Quigs
 GXMx2
 SCCS
 TMM
 Nick
 Towrod
 Sammyslave
 Hybrid holly ?

My address is on tha call sheet that G-Whiz has made for everyone,but if you need it, just send me an e-mail. Make check's payable to me. I will hold them for deposit until the first week of MAY.
 If anyone is interested in coming, please send me an e-mail.

g-whiz

Quote from: SCCSAt this time I will be asking for a one night's deposit of $30.00. Just a reminder, if less than 10 site's are taken the price is $30.00/night with a $2.00 per person fee over 2 to a site and dog's are $3.00/night. If more than 10 site's are taken then the price will drop to $25.00/night with no extra charges.
All the sites have full hook-ups with cable. The area we will be at is called LAWN LANDING and their is a bathroom with shower's behind a couple of the site's.

Casa de Fruta is located on highway 152 between Gilroy and Los Banos.

The list of attending is:

Otter
6Quigs
GXMx2
SCCS
TMM
Nick
Towrod
Sammyslave
Hybrid holly ?

My address is on tha call sheet that G-Whiz has made for everyone,but if you need it, just send me an e-mail. Make check's payable to me. I will hold them for deposit until the first week of MAY.
If anyone is interested in coming, please send me an e-mail.
Can we PayPal you???

SCCS

Quote from: g-whizCan we PayPal you???

G-whiz,
 I have never used PAYPAL so I really don't know much about it.

gsm x2

Quote from: SCCSG-whiz,
I have never used PAYPAL so I really don't know much about it.
Oh boy---I feel a SurfCal PayPal praise coming on.

Actually NAIS, PayPal is kind of a cool way to send money around the internet.  But we'll send a check if that's what you want to do.

Scott

Surfcal

PayPal is soooo easy.  It's quicker to pay via PayPal than it takes to pull the wallet out of your pocket and then to leaf through the bills to take it out.

But then again, who's anxious to part with their money?

Surfcal

P.S.  PayPal is a client of mine, as Scott can attest.  Scott, you can just email it to his email account and PayPall will help him through the steps to get started and get his money after setup.  It only takes minutes.

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalPayPal is soooo easy. It's quicker to pay via PayPal than it takes to pull the wallet out of your pocket and then to leaf through the bills to take it out.

But then again, who's anxious to part with their money?

Surfcal

P.S. PayPal is a client of mine, as Scott can attest.
Paypal is no client of mine, but I can sum up my feelings in just two words.... "Paypal Rocks"!  Or...if you are of the younger generation, "Paypal is hecka tight".  Since I've become an eBayer myself, there is no better way to exchange money from a distance.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Ca-girlPaypal is no client of mine, but I can sum up my feelings in just two words.... "Paypal Rocks"!  Or...if you are of the younger generation, "Paypal is hecka tight".  Since I've become an eBayer myself, there is no better way to exchange money from a distance.

I have to agree!