News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang

Hi Scott & family!
Save a spot for us...looks like we're free that weekend!  It will probably be just 2 of us (Mom & DD) for a girls' getaway.  :-()  Let me know what to do about the deposit.  Looking forward to seeing you again!

SCCS

Quote from: mustangHi Scott & family!
Save a spot for us...looks like we're free that weekend!  It will probably be just 2 of us (Mom & DD) for a girls' getaway.  :-()  Let me know what to do about the deposit.  Looking forward to seeing you again!
Glad you can make it.I just sent you an e-mail.

gsm x2

NAIS---looks like we're getting a lot of interest now that this is just around the corner.  Can't wait.  Haven't camped for what seems like FOREVER.

TOS

SCCS

Quote from: SCCSI figured it is time for me to wagonmaster a rally. I wanted to pick a place for all to enjoy, and came up with Casa de Fruta.                      Cas de Fruta is on highway 152 between Los Banos and Gilroy.
                                                                                                             I have 20 site's on hold for the weekend of May 14,15,16 2004.
 Fee's for the campground is $30.00/night plus $2.00 for each person over 2 to a site. Dog's are $3.00/night.

If 10 site's or more are reserved then the price will drop to $25.00/night and they will waive the extra person's and dog fee's.

All site's are backin's with grass and lot's of tree's around.Behind the site's is an large open grass area.Site's 188a,b-193a,b are back to back site's.

Each site has elec/water/sewer and cable. Their is also a bathroom very close by.
 Casa de Wine, Casa de Sweets, Casa de Market and Casa de Zoo are all fun store's to wonder through.
 Here are a few picture's of the area and here is the link to Casa de Fruta's website.

Because of Casa de Fruta's policy on payment (They will only accept payment from the wagonmaster) I will be taking deposits for one night's stay sometime around March.I will also be giving out site assignment's around the end of April.

If you would like to come please post or send me an e-mail.
I just like quoting myself.Anyways I thought I would repost this just for general information.
                                                                                                             Here is a list of attending so far:
  GSMx2,G-Whiz
  TMM
  Towrod
  Darth RVer
  Mustang
  SCCS

gsm x2

Scott--Add SammySlave.  They committed.  Call them and get them SIGNED UP.

gsm x2

SCCS

GREAT SCOTT!

I just realized how many SCOTT'S will be at the rally. Do you know "HOW MANY?"

SCCS

Well it looks like it was one slow day at NNC. One whole day without a post, what a shame. Good thing I'm here. :D

Tomorrow I will call Casa de Futa and give them the final number that is attending. If someone would like to go at the last minute, just let me know.

Surfcal

Well Scott:

I'll just post for the heck of it.  It's been warm.  I bet folks are just chilling out.

I can't give you an indication yet whether I can attend.  Work has me tied up.  If nothing else, I can come for a day visit.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: SCCSGREAT SCOTT!

I just realized how many SCOTT'S will be at the rally. Do you know "HOW MANY?"
All of them....Is that 5?

TOS
Great Scott
N&I Scott
Scotty Boy (Little Scott)
Scott's Toilet Tissue

Scott

SCCS

TOS, You named them all even one I didn't count on. :)

UPDATE on CASA de FRUTA: I have saved a couple of sites for late comers.
                                        Just in case someone wouldn't know until the last
                                        minute. :yikes:

I will deposit all checks on Friday the 7th.
 Only 12 days until RALLY TIME. :-()

gsm x2

Yippee--we are looking forward to it.

We get to camp two weekends in a row as we are going out with friends this weekend at an unspecified place to help them with their inaugrual trip in an Airstream.

gsm x2

champ521

Shhhhh, It's a secret. ;)

otter

Looks like we have to skip this one.  DRATS!!!  but for all the right reasons.  We have a grand-girl birthdya party to attend.   :)
It has been a real drought for us.
I was putting up the camper today to get it cleaned out for the overflow company this weekend and got to wanting to CAMP!.  But alas we will have to wait til Pismo, unless someone is going somewhere earlier in June.  
We have the Santa Cruz house on the market and that is keeping us pretty busy.  It looks like a good time to sell as there is nothing else on the ocean available.  We shall see.
Enjoy the Casa De Fruit folks!
hugs

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: otterLooks like we have to skip this one.  DRATS!!!  but for all the right reasons.  We have a grand-girl birthdya party to attend.   :)
It has been a real drought for us.
I was putting up the camper today to get it cleaned out for the overflow company this weekend and got to wanting to CAMP!.  But alas we will have to wait til Pismo, unless someone is going somewhere earlier in June.  
We have the Santa Cruz house on the market and that is keeping us pretty busy.  It looks like a good time to sell as there is nothing else on the ocean available.  We shall see.
Enjoy the Casa De Fruit folks!
hugs

Selling the beach house?  Bummer!

Unregistered

I'll say.  Trust me it is being done under duress on my part.  It has been such a fun place.  But I suppose Iwould be just as unhappy losing the MP house after 32 years here...lots of good memories each place.  
Come by and say goodbye to it before it goes in July.
We hope to have an open house weekend before that and I will be sure to post it.  
hugs