Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: Ca-girlHmmm....but which one is Julie???? :p :J

I am just sure Scott will agree with me, Jeff is Julie  :D  ;)  :D

Unregistered

Quote from: zymomyzI am just sure Scott will agree with me, Jeff is Julie  :D  ;)  :D

We need to come out with a Mod Squad T-Shirt.

Surfcal

SCCS

Quote from: Ca-girlHmmm....but which one is Julie???? :p :J

If the J fit's.You know what I mean.

zymomyz
 Nice shelf for the back of the sink area.I will have to take a closer look at it, at our next rally.

Ca-girl

Quote from: UnregisteredWe need to come out with a Mod Squad T-Shirt.

Surfcal
Speak it and it shall be created [insert devil here]  Unfortunately, I couldn't find a pic of zymomyz, so I had to improvise!  Shall we make this the theme of the next rally?  We'll all have T-Shirts with the NNC Mod Squad on them?

Red neff Barchetta

Don't you just love my Marsha Brady hairdo?   :D  :(

zymomyz

Quote....Unfortunately, I couldn't find a pic of zymomyz...(

I think you captured me perfectly !! I have ALWAYS imagined my self as the introspective Link (errrr...is that missing link  ;) )

Red neff Barchetta

Thanks alot Tania!

Amy caught a glimpse of that and has now made a few copies and sent them out.   :(

Its actually pretty damn funny.   ;)

Ca-girl

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaThanks alot Tania!

Amy caught a glimpse of that and has now made a few copies and sent them out. :(

Its actually pretty damn funny. ;)
I'm glad she enjoyed it!!  Now Neff, you know I wouldn't have the guts to RR you in such a blatant fashion if I didn't love you and know you could take it!!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Ca-girlI'm glad she enjoyed it!!  Now Neff, you know I wouldn't have the guts to RR you in such a blatant fashion if I didn't love you and know you could take it!!
You know me well Tania.   :)
Life is too short not to have fun with it.

Kisses right back at you.  Well, I think I'll hold off on that right now since I'm still trying to get rid of this flu.

SCCS

Thanks Tania for the great laugh.
 I showed it to Carrie and she laughed so much she cried.

BRAIN STARTS
           (thinking on a way to get even)
                     BRAIN                                                                                                               (I know of another mod you could do)
  BODY                                                                                                                (start making TIM ALLEN noises)
  BODY                                                                                                                (time to go)

Surfcal

Quote from: Ca-girlSpeak it and it shall be created [insert devil here]  Unfortunately, I couldn't find a pic of zymomyz, so I had to improvise!  Shall we make this the theme of the next rally?  We'll all have T-Shirts with the NNC Mod Squad on them?

Nice job with the PhotoShop action there Tania.  That is a classic.  Now, the search for Steve's picture is on.  Anyone have one?

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalNice job with the PhotoShop action there Tania.  That is a classic.  Now, the search for Steve's picture is on.  Anyone have one?

Surfcal

Ray,

It looks good just the way it is  ;)

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalNice job with the PhotoShop action there Tania.  That is a classic.  Now, the search for Steve's picture is on.  Anyone have one?

Surfcal

Ray,

I got close...but missed by a head:

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: gsm x2Ray,

I got close...but missed by a head:

Scott
Lol Scott!
Different Steve.  Although I did get a few of my first mod's. from Steve/Y-Guy.

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaLol Scott!
Different Steve.  Although I did get a few of my first mod's. from Steve/Y-Guy.

Oh--I guess I have to follow the threads more closely.  Wasn't it yesterday that we were taking about Y-Guy moving on?  I have no chance of having a photo of Z-Steve...have yet to meet the man.

gsm x2