Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Quote from: NickRay send me some pic's.  I'll post pics of mine tonight.  

I want a mohoc

Nick:

Do you remember the days when "MODS" were called desnitzifications" in the club?  Well, here's a revisit to my mod pages in webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/67428178BimMuL

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Quote from: Hybrid HollyHey I did trailer mods this weekend, I guess it is too late to be part of the mod squad!
Quote from: NickI want a mohoc
The young generation of Mod Squadders :J

Surfcal

So, I guess it's time to kind of plan the Saturday Night Dinner.

Anyone interested in the deep fried turkey again?  And then we can have some "mad" tri-tip.  After those two major things, it's just the small stuff.

Potatoes, salad, some appetizers and desserts.  The leaner, the less clean up.

Let me know and I will produce a rundown (my euphemism for "list').

Surfcal

P.S.  I can buy the peanut oil.  Holly is making ableskivers on Saturday morning.

zymomyz

QuoteThe young generation of Mod Squadders

Jeepers ! That young generation of Mod squaders is super cool  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Red neff Barchetta

Is that Nick Vicious & Holly Rotten of the Sex Pistols?   :cool:

Red neff Barchetta

I'm taking the CWB route on this w/e's potluck.   :D

Can't wait to see everyone!   :)

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI'm taking the CWB route on this w/e's potluck.   :D

Can't wait to see everyone!   :)

Cool Neff,
put us down for bringing some food.
We'll bring some for the breakfast on Saturday,
and some different stuff for the pot luck ;)

Only 4 Days to go

After I posted, I was admiring my post, and avatar, and was thinking maybe I should be making crab patties :D

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI'm taking the CWB route on this w/e's potluck.   :D

Well, excuse me for taking some initiative.

Surfcal

P.S.  Okay, that's fine with me.  We'll just wing it, but you don't like wings though Neff.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaIs that Nick Vicious & Holly Rotten of the Sex Pistols?   :cool:

Ha...Ha...great pic!  And I love the Sex Pistols!

Potluck....I was just remembering Collin's Lake....

Pete is thinking about making Jambalaya.
Turkey would be great!

I will be making/bringing some sort of dessert for the birthday girl!

Surfcal

Quote from: Hybrid HollyPotluck....I was just remembering Collin's Lake....

Pete is thinking about making Jambalaya.
Turkey would be great!

I will be making/bringing some sort of dessert for the birthday girl!

Me too!  And I wasn't even there for the dinner.  Sounded like the Donner party.

Okay, I will bring the elements for the deep fried turkey.  Kevin, can you bring the rig and I will bring the turkey and peanut oil.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalOkay, I will bring the elements for the deep fried turkey.  Kevin, can you bring the rig and I will bring the turkey and peanut oil.

Surfcal

No problemo Ray,

I can bring the burner, pot, and propane.
I can even bring the peanut oil.
If you bring the turkey and the seasoning.
I'll just be bringing 6 appetites ;)

Just don't let Neff know, and it's supposed to be a potluck :p

Unregistered

Quote from: 6QuigsNo problemo Ray,

I can bring the burner, pot, and propane.
I can even bring the peanut oil.
If you bring the turkey and the seasoning.
I'll just be bringing 6 appetites ;)

Just don't let Neff know, and it's supposed to be a potluck :p

Kevin:

That is a great deal.  I'll bring the turkey and seasonings.  What's the biggest we can deep fry, 15 lbs?  Let me know so I can bring the max.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: UnregisteredKevin:

That is a great deal.  I'll bring the turkey and seasonings.  What's the biggest we can deep fry, 15 lbs?  Let me know so I can bring the max.

Surfcal
I'm not at home right now,(San Diego again), but I cooked a 20 Lb turkey at Casini. I wouldn't want it any bigger than that.

Kevin

pcmom

Hello everyone,

We've been MIA for awhile.  Just extremely busy but looking at the calendar I realized that Monday is a no school day for the boys.  So, we are thinking that we might be able to come this weekend :-)  I honestly haven't read through the thread so can someone give me the pertinent details for this rally, specifically are there any sites left???

I've attached a file that I thought you might be interested in seeing :-)  It was great fun!!

Michelle

Unregistered

Quote from: pcmomHello everyone,

We've been MIA for awhile.  Just extremely busy but looking at the calendar I realized that Monday is a no school day for the boys.  So, we are thinking that we might be able to come this weekend :-)  I honestly haven't read through the thread so can someone give me the pertinent details for this rally, specifically are there any sites left???

I've attached a file that I thought you might be interested in seeing :-)  It was great fun!!

Michelle

If you want, you can have my site.  I am in a pickup truck only, so you're welcome to use that.

Surfcal

P.S.  See site designations at the top of this thread.