Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Holly -
Would you bring me a 6-pack of Sudwerk to Chabot?
I will pay you for it there.
The local guy here that carried it, doesn't carry it anymore!  Guess I was the only one who knew about it, lol.

Surfcal

This place is a great place to go kayaking.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalThis place is a great place to go kayaking.

Surfcal
I'll bring my kayak along with some $$ to pay you for my kayak.:)

Nick

The website is updated with this rally.

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAlright already!  You got me, lol.  We just flip-flopped our activities.

We are in site #1.

Site #4 is all that is left as of this post btw.  This is gonna be a good sized group!

See everyone there!   :)
Well site # 4 was gone by the time I called :mad:
O.K. WHO TOOK IT??
Come on Fess up!!

Is anybody else interested in going that weekend, and will dry camp beside us?
We have dual Batteries and Propane, so a weekend is not a problem for us, just no microwave, and limit the TV time.

If nobody else is interested in dry camping, then we will just have to resort to stealing Surfcal's site, and make him sleep in his truck.
She did say we are allowed up to 10 people per site, but only two vehicles.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: 6QuigsWell site # 4 was gone by the time I called :mad:
O.K. WHO TOOK IT??
Come on Fess up!!

We have dual Batteries and Propane, so a weekend is not a problem for us, just no microwave, and limit the TV time.

If nobody else is interested in dry camping, then we will just have to resort to stealing Surfcal's site, and make him sleep in his truck.
Wow!  Does that mean 6Quigs will make it 13 Cougher's?!   :)   Or does it mean that's what we get for having it on a holiday w/e?   :(

Kevin buddy,

My generator (1,000 watts) is all yours for the w/e.  I'll fill up the tank ahead of time.  If your Tahoe microwave is over 850 watts (the max. the generator can handle) then I suggest you bring the Niagara's microwave along.  I will also bring you one of our group 24 PU batteries and my clips for the battery posts with a 12 volt female plug for the tv's 12 volt male plug.  There will also be a group 27 battery on the tongue of my PU if you run the group 24 down.  Or you could bring a charger along and charge up the batteries at one of our electric sites (to keep the generator noise to a minimum) during the day.  I've made a note to bring the generator and 2 batteries for you.  You bring the charger.  Let me know if I should bring this stuff.

Are you guys interested in the zoo or space center on Saturday?  We're going to the San Diego Zoo right after Christmas, but you can never get enough zoo life.  Wonder what site Sacto. got?  Maybe we can elbow in on his zoo visit?

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsWell site # 4 was gone by the time I called :mad:
O.K. WHO TOOK IT??
Come on Fess up!!

Kevin...

I took it.  You can have it.  I was afraid that someone that's not from the group would take it so I signed up.  Anyway, it's yours.

Surfcal

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAre you guys interested in the zoo or space center on Saturday?  We're going to the San Diego Zoo right after Christmas, but you can never get enough zoo life.  Wonder what site Sacto. got?  Maybe we can elbow in on his zoo visit?

Neff:

My company did a documentary for the Oakland Zoo.  Let me see if I can get some discounts or freebies.  The same folks might still be there.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

My company did a documentary for the Oakland Zoo.  Let me see if I can get some discounts or freebies.  The same folks might still be there.

Surfcal
Ray -
You the man!  Thanks for the thought.  No problem if the same people aren't there.  Are you interested in joining us?
Good move on grabbing #4!  Does that mean we have all 12 sites?  Have others e-mailed you with their sites instead of posting here?

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalKevin...

I took it.  You can have it.  I was afraid that someone that's not from the group would take it so I signed up.  Anyway, it's yours.

Surfcal

Thanks Ray,
and I take back everything I said about you. :J

I was working out how I was going to break it to Margaret that we would be stealing Ray's site, and he would be sharing the king bed with us :confused:  

I was waiting to see her reaction before telling her about Kelly sleeping with us for the June Rally. :rolleyes:

Oakland Zoo sounds like a plan, We haven't been there in years.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: 6QuigsThanks Ray,
and I take back everything I said about you. :J

I was working out how I was going to break it to Margaret that we would be stealing Ray's site, and he would be sharing the king bed with us :confused:  

I was waiting to see her reaction before telling her about Kelly sleeping with us for the June Rally. :rolleyes:

Oakland Zoo sounds like a plan, We haven't been there in years.
Sounds like the "Menage a trois" rally rather than the "Self-service" rally.  Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.   :D  :o  :eek:

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSounds like the "Menage a trois" rally rather than the "Self-service" rally.  Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.   :D  :o  :eek:
Do I detect a bit of jealousy there Neff??

SactoCampers

The Sactocampers are in Site 12. But if Mrs. Sacto's sister decides to have a 1st birthday party for her son that weekend, then we'll have to cancel.

Neff,

I've tried Sudwerk Marzen, it's good, but it's no SNPA.;) Mrs. Sacto once had a brew-it-yourself event for her company and we ended up with cases of that stuff left over. It was the same recipe as Sudwerk Marzen. I wasn't complaining.

Unfortunately, we can't spend the day with you guys at the zoo. We' haven't seen this couple in a long time and have already canceled several times so I wouldn't feel right bringing along more friends. One of these days we'll hook up with you!

BTW, it's typical NNC for one of our members to author an article on the importance of a wagonmaster and then immediately proceed to throw a wagonmasterless rally.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: 6QuigsDo I detect a bit of jealousy there Neff??
You old stallion you.   :cool:

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SactoCampersThe Sactocampers are in Site 12. But if Mrs. Sacto's sister decides to have a 1st birthday party for her son that weekend, then we'll have to cancel.

Neff,

I've tried Sudwerk Marzen, it's good, but it's no SNPA.;) Mrs. Sacto once had a brew-it-yourself event for her company and we ended up with cases of that stuff left over. It was the same recipe as Sudwerk Marzen. I wasn't complaining.

Unfortunately, we can't spend the day with you guys at the zoo. We' haven't seen this couple in a long time and have already canceled several times so I wouldn't feel right bringing along more friends. One of these days we'll hook up with you!

BTW, it's typical NNC for one of our members to author an article on the importance of a wagonmaster and then immediately proceed to throw a wagonmasterless rally.
No worries about the zoo Brian.  I understand.  Btw, if your group hears a crazy ruckus coming from another part of the zoo don't worry.  In fact, you can tell your group; "Oh, that's just Jeff & Kevin and their 6 kids terrorizing the animals", lol.
Just glad you can make it to the rallly!  And believe me, at 1 years old your nephew won't remember you bailed out on his birthday party to camp with us.  On second thought, your SIL might not forgive you though.