"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: UnregisteredNick,

Hope you had your Petzl backed up with a Prusik. I

Red neff Barchetta

Richard (Mike's brother) & Bea are joining us as well, giving us 11.   :)

As of now, my plan (& hope) is to try for sites 40 - 50.

If anyone else signs up, then I'll go for site 39 and then start filling up sites 1 - 6.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRichard (Mike's brother) & Bea are joining us as well, giving us 11.   :)

If anyone else signs up, then I'll go for site 39 and then start filling up sites 1 - 6.

Wow, I guess this proves that NNC can go dry camping!  That's huge.  That opens up a host of new possibilities!

Hooray for "Neff" for daring.  I guess in our short history, Bodega Bay and Del Valle were dry campgrounds.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Quote from: SurfcalWow, I guess this proves that NNC can go dry camping! That's huge. That opens up a host of new possibilities!

Hooray for "Neff" for daring. I guess in our short history, Bodega Bay and Del Valle were dry campgrounds.

Surfcal
It's kinda like tent camping....you gotta do it every once in a while to remember you don't like it.;)

Surfcal

Quote from: SactoCampersIt's kinda like tent camping....you gotta do it every once in a while to remember you don't like it.;)

Glad to hear from you Sacto.  It's just like you to find a dark cloud for every silver lining.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalGlad to hear from you Sacto. It's just like you to find a dark cloud for every silver lining.

Surfcal
Surfcal,

Hic!!!

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizSurfcal,

I'm PUIing but have to say that when I read Sacto's post, I cracked up!!!  He has that Bob Newhart type of humor, ya know??!!  It was humor, wasn't it???

Shhh, you PUIing poster.  I am just trying to get him all riled up for an RR.  He's out of practice and I want to get him.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalShhh, you PUIing poster. I am just trying to get him all riled up for an RR. He's out of practice and I want to get him.

Surfcal
Ok, that should make your post seem, hmmmmmm.... senseless!!!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Mr. GloomyIt's kinda like tent camping....you gotta do it every once in a while to remember you don't like it.;)
Just wondering who twisted your arm and made you make a reservation anyway Brian?   :D
Your Squidward (sp?) routine will play nicely against Kevin's SpongeBob.   ;)

Give me a few beers and I'll play a spot-on Patrick.   :D

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJust wondering who twisted your arm and made you make a reservation anyway Brian?   :D
Your Squidward (sp?) routine will play nicely against Kevin's SpongeBob.   ;)

Give me a few beers and I'll play a spot-on Patrick.   :D

Neff:

$5 says Sacto pulls a Sacto.

Surfcal

P.S.  If I pull a Sacto, I PayPal Sacto $5, but that's only if he attends.

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRichard (Mike's brother) & Bea are joining us as well, giving us 11. :)

Neff,
Actually my cousin in Reno just got a pop up and made a reservation. They are staying Saturday through Monday.

Red neff Barchetta

Ok Mike,
now you have me confused (which is easy to do btw).
Isn't Richard your brother?
Is your cousins' reservation a new one?  Do they make 12 reservations?  Or is Richard your cousin?  Do you still need a good tent area in your site?  Where does my hour go this Sunday morning?  On average, how many words are in a typical New York Times national Thursday edition?  Why are we here?  What color is air?  How does a breathalyzer work and how can I manipulate one on my way home from a NNC rally?

Thanks in advance for the answers!   :)

Glad to hear we'll have a newbie PU'er amongst us.  Better park the generator behind their site then.   ;)   As a whole, NNC could be shamed if we let the newbie's commit any SPUT's while at a rally.   :D

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDo you still need a good tent area in your site?  Where does my hour go this Sunday morning?  On average, how many words are in a typical New York Times national Thursday edition?  Why are we here?  What color is air?  How does a breathalyzer work and how can I manipulate one on my way home from a NNC rally?
   :D

Neff:

Those are the kinds of questions that makes one suspect that you are Posting Under the Influence.  I think you are driving to incur another penalty.  2nd infraction consists of Blue Fin binges you know.

Surfcal

champ521

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaOk Mike,
now you have me confused (which is easy to do btw).
Isn't Richard your brother?
 Or is Richard your cousin?  

If Mike's dad is also his uncle, Richard could be both.

Surfcal

Quote from: champ521If Mike's dad is also his uncle, Richard could be both.

Wow, that's one of those lateral thinking puzzles.  It reminds me of this puzzler.

"A father and his son are involved in a car accident, as a result of which the son is rushed to hospital for emergency surgery. The surgeon looks at him and says "I can't operate on him, he's my son". Explain.

Surfcal