"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff Barchetta...useless information deleted ... :D    

Jeff,

I think you wanted me to bring my charger so I will, but I am not as fortunate as Scott and don't have a new EU2000i  :( .

I am going to try to be there by 2:00 on Friday.

Remember I want a shaddy spot under the trees in the sun over looking the creek near the big climbing boulders  :D

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaLists (for Ray) -

Don't forget;
1.- to fill your WH at home Whatever
2.- fully charged battery(ies)got 2 ready to go
3.- charger (if you have one)I'll be borrowing Neff's
4.- full propane tank(s)I got 3 full ones
5.- grey water toteDon't need one
6.- fresh water toteSee answer to #3 above
7.- flashlights & lanternsIf Surfcal's there, it will never get dark
8.- allergy medicine if you are an allergy suffererIs it too late to cancel?

and one you forgot Jeff
9.- SCCS your 2 megaWatt Honda generator :cool:

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: zymomyzJeff,

I think you wanted me to bring my charger so I will, but I am not as fortunate as Scott and don't have a new EU2000i  :( .

I am going to try to be there by 2:00 on Friday.

Remember I want a shoddy site next to the dumpsters & bathroom with a trail head & parking area located by my site.   :D

Steve -
Definitely bring your charger.  Can't wait to check it out!  Now you can see & hear a 1K & a 2K generator before you buy one.

Great!  I'll look for you around 2:00.  You should find me passed out in the hammock by then.

Got it.  1 shoddy site for Steve.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: 6Quigsand one you forgot Jeff
9.- SCCS your 2 megaWatt Honda generator :cool:
I can see a new 2K in your future Kevin.  Better not let Margaret know that it will run your microwave or she'll be mad at you for not already having one.

Speaking of allergies, I picked up all 6 (2 of us take 2 each day) of our prescriptions the other day.  1 months supply = $130.00!   :eek:
Sure am glad we have such great insurance through the teacher's union.   :mad:  :(
Btw, this area is one of the highest pollinated regions in the country.  All thanks to the mad scientist and cross breeder Luther Burbank.  If you visit his home (downtown Santa Rosa) while you're  here be sure to sneeze into the guest book.   :D

Red neff Barchetta

Scott/SCCS -
Where have you decided to store the generator in transit?
I keep mine in the front storage trunk of the PU.  When the tank is full it will on occasion (when I tip it too far) leak a tiny amount of fuel from the over-flow tube (which is what it's supposed to do) which is why it goes in the PU's front trunk & not directly behind the kids in the TV.  I then just put one of the coolers in the back of the TV instead of the front trunk.  My 1K fits perfectly in a 24-bottle cardboard SNPA box lined with a plastic lawn/leaf bag.

Red neff Barchetta

Another mention;
my charger is for 12 volt batteries.
If you use 6 volt batteries then bring your charger along.  Or can you charge them in tandem (12 volts)?

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI have absolutely no idea Brian. Sorry. Believe it or not, the closest place I know of that is on your way home is Camping World in Fairfield. I'm sure there are places in Santa Rosa, but I would guess you are coming through Sonoma. You might call some trailer parks in Sonoma (if they have trailer parks in Sonoma that is) to see if you can stop by and dump there (probably for a fee).

If you ask me, it seems like the Hybrid is creating more problems for you. Guess your Wright's Beach cg days are over. :D
Can you use a grey water tote (or a 5 gallon bucket) on a Hybrid?
Jeff, you gotta be kidding me. Even with my popup I was setup in half the time you were. Now, with the hybrid I'll be through six pack before you get your roof raised.

You obviously don't know that Wright's Beach campers have dumping rights at Bodega Dunes, so we'll be going to the beach possibly in May. :p

SCCS

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaScott/SCCS -
Where have you decided to store the generator in transit?
I too will put it in the front trunk. I have taken some thing's out to make room for it. I don't have to worry about spilled gas :eek:  as it has a vent release lever on it. :D

P.S. Make sure you save me a good spot.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Wattage ManI don't have to worry about spilled gas :eek:  as it has a vent release lever on it. :D
Damn!  Now I have vent release lever envy.   :(

zymomyz

Quote from: SCCSP.S. Make sure you save me a good spot.

Scott,

You can have the shoddy site Jeff's saving for me  ;)

I can see we're entering the final week before a rally... let the rousing begin...

Oh yea... GO Sharks !!![/COLOR]

Red neff Barchetta

Don't forget the A's!!  Whoohoo, only 159 more games until the playoff's start.   :rolleyes:

zymomyz

Quote from: Red-don't-know-baseball-BarchettaDon't forget the A's!!

The who ???  :confused:  :confused:

I always thought there was something sick and twisted aobut you !!!

Ca-girl

Quote from: Mr. FreudDamn! Now I have vent release lever envy. :(
Did your MOTHER have a vent release lever that you always felt your FATHER didn't deserve access to??  Tell us how you FEEL about that.....

Dr. Jung

zymomyz

Quote from: Ca-girlDid your MOTHER have a vent release lever that you always felt your FATHER didn't deserve access to??  Tell us how you FEEL about that.....

Dr. Jung

Dr Jung,

I feel there is a real opportunity to take this thread well beyond a PG-13 rating  :eek:

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzDr Jung,

I feel there is a real opportunity to take this thread well beyond a PG-13 rating  :eek:

Oh to be Jung again.

Surfcal