"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Rod -
That is a great area!  Sounds like fun.
Unfortunately though, since I'm paying to have your house painted I'll be painting mine then.   :(
Actually, 2 days after Amy turns in her grades in mid-June we are headed off on a 2-week dry trip.  She forbids us to go anywhere the first 2 weeks of every June due to finals & grades.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: towrodthen I'd feel obliged to let you pick the colors;)  
Btw, did I mention I am color blind?  I'd love to pick out a color for your house.   :D

zymomyz

Okay, I just booked a site for Sugarloaf ...

Red neff Barchetta

Dang, he found us!
Er, I mean alright Steve!   :D
Glad you're going to join us.  Now I'll be able to show off my fresh water transfer system to you.  You can check out the generator too if you haven't bought one by then.
Btw, bring along your charger if you don't mind.  I might update mine soon and would love to check yours out while in use.  That is, if we need it.
Remember to send me your confirmation # so I can hopefully group all of us together Friday morning.  Just gotta hope for a nice ranger that morning.

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzOkay, I just booked a site for Sugarloaf ...

"Book 'em Dano," Jack Lord as Steve McGarrett in the long-running CBS detective series Hawaii Five-O.

6Quigs

So why does Ray keep posting in this thread?
Is he going to show up at this Rally?
You should have at Olema Ray, just to defend yourself.
They were saying terrible things about you! :eek:

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsSo why does Ray keep posting in this thread?
Is he going to show up at this Rally?
You should have at Olema Ray, just to defend yourself.
They were saying terrible things about you! :eek:

Kevin:

I am just going to be like Sactocampers.  I will just continually post while not really going camping at all.  I don't even know why he bumped up to a hybrid, seems to me his popup was used once.

Don't worry, they talk about you too at rallies that YOU attend.

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: Red-I-love-my-new-Fantastic-Vent-BarchettaYou can check out the generator too if you haven't bought one by then.

No, I won't buy one before then !!

I'll bring my charger so you can check it out.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Mr. I better be nice to Jeff or he's going to tell Anne Marie about a certain mod. that she has forbidden be doneNo, I won't buy one before then !!

I'll bring my charger so you can check it out.

Thanks.  I'm amped to see it.  Not sure watt one I'll be upgrading to yet.

6Quigs

So Neff,
just how many are signed up for this weekend, and have you assigned a schedule for when everyone will be borrowing your generator to recharge their batteries ;)

SactoCampers

Ray, even if you doubled the amount of times you've camped in your half-a-popup, I would still be ahead of you by half as much.

BTW, we went to Lake Solano this past weekend for a one-nighter to try out the Sactohybrid. Everything went AOK. Heck, the minivan even broke 55 mph without falling apart ;) .

Surfcal

Quote from: SactoCampersRay, even if you doubled the amount of times you've camped in your half-a-popup, I would still be ahead of you by half as much.

Sacto,

That's really swift of you.  Took you more than two weeks to come up with a come back phrase.  What'd you do, ask your buddies to come up with that one?

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Quote from: SurfcalSacto,

That's really swift of you. Took you more than two weeks to come up with a come back phrase. What'd you do, ask your buddies to come up with that one?

Surfcal
You dog my comeback and follow up with that one? Please. I got a rabble-rouse sharpener if you need to borrow it.

Made reservations this morning for Sugarloaf. If you're lucky, I may pull a Sacto. If you're unlucky, I may show up.

Surfcal

Quote from: SactoCampersMade reservations this morning for Sugarloaf. If you're lucky, I may pull a Sacto. If you're unlucky, I may show up.

This is dry camping, you're aware of that right Sacto?  Didn't want you to get the impression that this was "valet" parking or anything like that.  And you better brush up on lighting a Coleman lantern just in case you're rusty.

Surfcal

P.S.  I'll get a list of motels nearby just in case the camping deal gets a little challenging for you.

SactoCampers

Quote from: SurfcalThis is dry camping, you're aware of that right Sacto? Didn't want you to get the impression that this was "valet" parking or anything like that. And you better brush up on lighting a Coleman lantern just in case you're rusty.

Surfcal

P.S. I'll get a list of motels nearby just in case the camping deal gets a little challenging for you.
sniff, sniff. What's that I smell? Oh, it's Ray after a weekend of dry camping.