"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: kevinZ... I read your post.. but I tried to ignore it..

...and that's waht really hurts me  :(

zymomyz

Quote from: zymomyz...and that's waht really hurts me  :(

that...and my crapy typing  :rolleyes:

Surfcal

QuoteBy Bee Cee:  We should be kidless and dogless so I hope to get a real early start. Maybe we can give you a hand at the CG.

On the bunk ends; We have camped at a place where the rear bunk was extended over a steep bank on a river. The ground was so far below us it felt like we were sleeping in tree house.

QuoteBy Surfcal:

Bee Cee:

I took all your words above and rearranged it. I neither deleted nor added words, but I believe this is what you actually meant to say.

Surfcal

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by champ521
I hope to get a real early start at the CG like we were sleeping in tree house.

We should be kidless on the bunk ends so maybe we can give you a hand over a steep bank on a river.

We have camped at a place where the ground was so far below us the rear bunk was extended and it felt dogless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: champ521By Bee Cee:

Ray- Huh?

Bee Cee, look at it this way, you know those refrigerator magnets with random words on it?  Yup, that's all.

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalBee Cee, look at it this way, you know those refrigerator magnets with random words on it?  Yup, that's all.

Yep, random Ray  :D

Unregistered

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHi Loretta,
Wow!  Now that's jumping right in.  Good job.  Your kids will have plenty of kids to hang out with.
You & Steve/Zymomyz can compare Sun Valley's (he has an 03.5).
Since you will also be arriving Friday morning (I'm thinking between 10:00 & 11:00 myself) there's no need to send me your name or resevation #.  Glad you'll be there to help me sweet talk the rangers into letting us pick some sites together.
Do you live in Sonoma county?  We live near Annadel SP.
I'm originally from Santa Rosa, but live in Vacaville now.  Also, since you brought up taxes, thought I'd mention my husband is a tax preparer on the side and will be much in need of de-stressing on the 16th.  The timing of this trip couldn't be better!

Loretta

zymomyz

Jeff,

I'll try to come up in the morning as well. I think I sent you my confirmation or reservation number but everything I've been going through at work lately coupled with my natural old age  :p  has left me not knowing which end it up - and I'm not even a tax preparer on the side or otherwise  :D

6Quigs

Quote from: zymomyzJeff,

I'll try to come up in the morning as well. I think I sent you my confirmation or reservation number but everything I've been going through at work lately coupled with my natural old age  :p  has left me not knowing which end it up - and I'm not even a tax preparer on the side or otherwise  :D
Z
I just read your post, and once again I will try to ignore it, and not make any comments on your natural old age ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsZ
I just read your post, and once again I will try to ignore it, and not make any comments on your natural old age ;)

Kevin,

I've been seeing your post regarding ignoring someone, but who is it again?

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalKevin,

I've been seeing your post regarding ignoring someone, but who is it again?

Surfcal

Ray, can you hear me now  :D

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Mr. MagooJeff,

Steve/Z -
I didn't want to embarrass you, but you absent-mindedly sent me a copy of your Viagara order instead of your reservation #.
I'm you to hear your sorry lost that mind have.

Hopefully with 3 of us ganging up on the ranger we can get some sites together.

zymomyz

Quote from: Sir Edmund HillarySteve/Z -
I didn't want to embarrass you, but you absent-mindedly sent me a copy of your Viagara order instead of your reservation #.
I'm you to hear your sorry lost that mind have.

Hopefully with 3 of us ganging up on the ranger we can get some sites together.

You know who can really kick some ranger butt - Anne Marie  :D  Seen it many times first hand. Sadly she is not going to be present for this rally.

Red neff Barchetta

Watch my "step".  It's a doosey.

Wasn't that "Hillary"-ious?

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzRay, can you hear me now  :D

Zee-MON...

I am in my Reggae mood.  "I wanna luv ya, and treet you ryt."  I have my Bob Marley on and I am "jammin" and "steering it op."  Even with the stereo full blast, I hear you loud and clear now.

"Get up and Stand up."

See you latah Mon.

Surfcal

Nick

Hey Jeff,

I got my reservation, what email do I send to?

Nick

6Quigs

Quote from: NickHey Jeff,

I got my reservation, what email do I send to?

Nick
HEY,

Quit Hyjacking this thread ;)