Last minute wife left town going campin'... extreme anarchy

Started by zymomyz, Mar 10, 2004, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalI went up the hill once and bonked.
Huh??

Quit bragging

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsHuh??

Quit bragging

Yes, I forgot to mention explicitly that I didn't make it.  (thus the bonk!)

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

If we're talking April 3rd. then I think we can make it.
He's (my DS) really making progress very rapidly.  We went to the top of Annadel yesterday afternoon and he only walked (not that there's anything wrong with that) up one section.  3 months ago we walked up at least half of the trail.
Now he wants cycling pants, shirt, pedals, & shoes.   :(  :eek:

Ray -
I hate to tell you, but riding and smoking (cigarettes that is   :D ) don't generally go well together, lol.  Kind of like eating fast food while riding an excercise bike.  Be careful on your road bike.  I quit that 10 years ago when I was run off the road and down a ditch.  Cars & road bikes don't mix very well anymore.  Just be careful.  Lots of idiots driving around who don't like groups of cyclists hogging the shoulder.

Whoohoo, Rush tix (pre-sale for those of us who know the super-secret-high-security-Rush-password) go on sale tomorrow!  I'm all ready to drain my credit card.  8 tix for one show, 6 for another, and 8 for the third bay area show!  Sure hope my friends pay me back tomorrow night!  I feel like I'm trying to get SeaCliff reservations as I'll be online and 2 phones all at once, lol.  Another friend will be getting tix (there's an 8 ticket limit) at the same time so he & I will actually be competing against one another.

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWe went to the top of Annadel yesterday afternoon and he only walked (not that there's anything wrong with that) up one section.

Don't worry Jeff, I'll volunteer to walk with him if you want to go ahead
 ;)

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaIf we're talking April 3rd. then I think we can make it.

April 3rd,
April 3rd?
Why is that date so familar to me?

OH Yea,
I remember that day in 1984.

April 3, 1984

Sorry, we'll be too busy that day to join you :W

Red neff Barchetta

Wow! 20 years.
I can't believe Margaret has stuck with that guy all this time.   :D
What a great photo!  Congratulations you 2 crazy campers!!   :)
That is terrific.  What's the secret?  We're 5 years behind you.

Red neff Barchetta

Well, the boss has just informed me that I am busy the w/e of April 3rd.  Sorry we can't make it.
Have a great ride!!!   :)   Remember, beer is for AFTER the ride.   :cool:

OC Campers

Kevin-what a great picture.   20 years is quite an accomplishment these days.  Randy and I will be celebrating 15 years right before Pismo (June 17th).

Jacqui

zymomyz

Kevin,

Congratulations !! But are you really sure you 2 "love birds" don't want to spend the day with me and Ray cycling through some awesome technical singletrack ? I'm hurt  :D  :rolleyes:  ;)

Have a great time however you decide to spend it !!

SCCS

Quote from: 6QuigsApril 3rd,
April 3rd?
Why is that date so familar to me?

OH Yea,
I remember that day in 1984.

April 3, 1984

Sorry, we'll be too busy that day to join you :W
Congratulations you two. 20 years is quite an accomplishment.:#
 Have a Happy Anniversary day!

Surfcal

Kevin:

Why don't we just move our 2 person rally to your driveway and have an all night party?

Congratulations buddy and buddette.

Surfcal

P.S.  Hell, if that doesn't work, we should just hold a party!  Let's hold it at Larry's.

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalKevin:

Why don't we just move our 2 person rally to your driveway and have an all night party?

Congratulations buddy and buddette.

Surfcal

P.S.  Hell, if that doesn't work, we should just hold a party!  Let's hold it at Larry's.

Larry's works for me  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzLarry's works for me  ;)

You know Z.  Larry lives about 20 minutes from that campground you camped at.  That should make it more condusive.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Yea,
better make it at "Larry's",
because we won't be there.
We are flying away for five kidless days together.

Margaret didn't like the photo, so I had to switch it for another one!

SactoCampers

Quote from: SurfcalYes, I forgot to mention explicitly that I didn't make it. (thus the bonk!)

Surfcal
Ray,

That was Kevin's incorrect Euro to American translation. "Bonking" is Euro for "shagging." I mean "shagging" is Euro for "sex." ;)