Last minute wife left town going campin'... extreme anarchy

Started by zymomyz, Mar 10, 2004, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

We're always up for a Larry Rally.  Or as they say in Japan, a Rally Larry.

gsm x2

zymomyz

Quote from: gsm x2We're always up for a Larry Rally.  Or as they say in Japan, a Rally Larry.

gsm x2

And, gee, since he hasn't objected he must be up for it too  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2We're always up for a Larry Rally.  Or as they say in Japan, a Rally Larry.

gsm x2

Great, let's have a Party Rally at Larry's.  The reason:  GSMX2 are coming up, Kevin and Margaret's Anniversary.  Z's safe return after a heroic Solo Rally.  Let's just celebrate life!

On top of that, Larry's never turned down a party.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: zymomyzAnd, gee, since he hasn't objected he must be up for it too ;)
We might even make the ultimate LURKER post.  I'll go check and see what weekend we are available to the FIRST ANNUAL Sushi "Rally Larry" at Rally and Lita's house.  If it rains we can all pop-up in his warehouse.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2We might even make the ultimate LURKER post.  I'll go check and see what weekend we are available to the FIRST ANNUAL Sushi "Rally Larry" at Rally and Lita's house.  If it rains we can all pop-up in his warehouse.

gsm x2

Scott, did you see that?  Check the last two postings.

We posted at exactly the same time.  It's like two bullets hitting each other mid-air.  Like two great inventors thinking up of the same idea to change mankind.

Wow!

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalScott, did you see that?  Check the last two postings.

We posted at exactly the same time.  It's like two bullets hitting each other mid-air.  Like two great inventors thinking up of the same idea to change mankind.

Wow!

Surfcal

Orrrrr... NOT !  :D

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2We might even make the ultimate LURKER post.  I'll go check and see what weekend we are available to the FIRST ANNUAL Sushi "Rally Larry" at Rally and Lita's house.  If it rains we can all pop-up in his warehouse.

gsm x2

Scott,

You nailed it.  Larry peeks in here all the time, despite the fact that he says he's too busy to check.  Face it Larry, you need to post because we are hosting a party at your house.

Think about it Larry, the first ever Party Rally at your house!  We'll have to do one to commemorate Spring!  I'll make the run up to Johnson's Oyster Farm for my contribution.  I know you love that stuff.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalScott,

You nailed it. Larry peeks in here all the time, despite the fact that he says he's too busy to check. Face it Larry, you need to post because we are hosting a party at your house.

Think about it Larry, the first ever Party Rally at your house! We'll have to do one to commemorate Spring! I'll make the run up to Johnson's Oyster Farm for my contribution. I know you love that stuff.

Surfcal

I'll bring the SHRIMP! :D  And no, I'm not referring to Scott! ;)

zymomyz

Quote from: g-whizI'll bring the SHRIMP! :D  And no, I'm not referring to Scott! ;)

Once again that leaves me bringing my appetite  :D .

Scott, I don't think you should take that lying down !! (at least sit up  ;) )

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzOnce again that leaves me bringing my appetite  :D .

Scott, I don't think you should take that lying down !! (at least sit up  ;) )

Okay, we need to get organized:  (Organised for the Euro version)

Objective:  Party Rally
Reason:  Nothing in particular (Srping, 6Quigs Anniversary, GSMX2 Road Trip)
Date:  TBA

The List:

Surfcal - Oysters
GSMX2 - Shrimp
Z - Appetite

Anyone else?

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalOkay, we need to get organized: (Organised for the Euro version)

Objective: Party Rally
Reason: Nothing in particular (Srping, 6Quigs Anniversary, GSMX2 Road Trip)
Date: TBA

The List:

Surfcal - Oysters
GSMX2 - Shrimp
Z - Appetite

Anyone else?

Surfcal
I'll be there, don't know what I'll bring though

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalOkay, we need to get organized:  (Organised for the Euro version)

Objective:  Party Rally
Reason:  Nothing in particular (Srping, 6Quigs Anniversary, GSMX2 Road Trip)
Date:  TBA

The List:

Surfcal - Oysters
GSMX2 - Shrimp
Z - Appetite

Anyone else?

Surfcal

count me in for some liquid refreshments!

Surfcal

Objective: Party Rally
Reason: Nothing in particular (Srping, 6Quigs Anniversary, GSMX2 Road Trip)
Date: TBA

The List:

Surfcal - Oysters
GSMX2 - Shrimp
Z - Appetite
Nick - Appetite and actual food too
Hybrid Holly - Somthing liquid

Anyone else?

Surfcal

sammyslave

Surfcal

Quote from: sammyslaveParty????????????????

Yes Larry, should we count you in?  By popular demand, our favorite chef, we are organizing a Spring Party at your house!

Surfcal

P.S.  Perhaps best held on a Saturday night.  People from out of town can overnight somewhere.