News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

48!!  Dave's age for another week and a half:)

zymomyz

Quote from: griffsmom
48!!  Dave's age for another week and a half:)

The only thing I can say to that is...

Zoom !!
[/SIZE][/I]

Surfcal

This is a momentous one!!!

Fifty!

No other club has ever gotten to fifty on a message board.  We owe so much to a lot of smart people.

Surfcal

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalThis is a momentous one!!!

Fifty!

No other club has ever gotten to fifty on a message board. We owe so much to a lot of smart people.

Surfcal
:J

g-whiz

52  Fifty-two  52

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whiz
52  Fifty-two  52

(sidenote:  we have a chance to make it to the seventies and then it'll really be interesting, it'll have to be online back to back between three people only.  I don't even know how all that works.)

griffsmom

Quote from: Surfcal(sidenote: we have a chance to make it to the seventies and then it'll really be interesting, it'll have to be online back to back between three people only. I don't even know how all that works.)
:confused: huh?

oh yeah, 53

Surfcal

Quote from: griffsmom:confused: huh?

oh yeah, 53

(Yes Lori, according to the rules, if the numbers are back to back, it reverses in order.)

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: Surfcal(sidenote: we have a chance to make it to the seventies and then it'll really be interesting, it'll have to be online back to back between three people only. I don't even know how all that works.)
Oh, this is exciting!!   ~ 54 ~

Ca-girl

6Quigs

~ZOOOOOOOM~

Quote(Yes Lori, according to the rules, if the numbers are back to back, it reverses in order.)

Surfcal
Hey Ray,

why don't you go read the stinking rules first before trying to tell everyone what to do!! ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: 6Quigs
~ZOOOOOOOM~

Hey Ray,

why don't you go read the stinking rules first before trying to tell everyone what to do!! ;)

Hey man, I don't need no stinkin' badge.

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalHey man, I don't need no stinkin' badge.

Surfcal
Just to keep the peace between the two of you, I'll say....

~ZOOM~

Now you can duke it out to see who posts next!

Red neff Barchetta

FIFTY EIGHT

Let's see, the Kings lost, the Sharks lost, the Giants are done for the season and Barry will never see another hitable pitch in his career.

Looks like you all might want to join me now for the A's season.   :D

Red neff Barchetta

Tania -

7 x 8.285714286 = 58.  Not a zoom.  Nor is 59.   :(  :D

Here we go again   :) ;

ONE