News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalI left work today at 3, 2 hours before normal end of workday. Our company has a Freaky Friday policy during the summer. If you're done with your work, you can Freak-Out and leave early.
Your company suits you.  ;)   Wish I could zoom out of work early on Fridays....:(

griffsmom

oops.  wasn't paying attention.  I've obviously lost my touch after being postless for more than a week....

1  :o

Dee4j

tlhdoc

I have 3 hours to get the freezer defrosted.  Why am sitting at the computer instead of defrosting the freezer??? :eyecrazy:

Ca-girl

Quote from: tlhdocI have 3 hours to get the freezer defrosted. Why am sitting at the computer instead of defrosting the freezer??? :eyecrazy:
Because befour you tackle a horrible job like that, you have to get mentally prepared!

gsm x2

Quote from: griffsmomoops. wasn't paying attention. I've obviously lost my touch after being postless for more than a week....

1 :o
Lori,

Just glad to hear from you.  We were worried that you might be off for five months or so due to Sasser of something like that.

gsm x2

Kelly

SIX

how come nobody misses me when I'm gone?  LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

tlhdoc

Quote from: KellySIX

how come nobody misses me when I'm gone?  LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

I knew you were busy with your company.  I know someone was leaving the rally to zoom out to visit you.

brainpause

Quote from: tlhdocI knew you were busy with your company.  I know someone was leaving the rally to zoom out to visit you.

I hope you eight well while you were so busy!

Surfcal

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=X

tlhdoc

In ten days we are leaving for Acadia National Park. :)

Dee4j

brainpause

I check this thread a dozen times a day!

tlhdoc

I like a bakers dozen better. :)

Kelly

~ZOOM~
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]