brainpause

towrod

[size=10]
Zeta-Omicron-Omicron-Mu[/size]
[/font]

g-whiz

For Otter:

σαράντα οκτώ

When it comes to numbers it is all Greek to me!!!

6Quigs

Είκοσι τρία

otter

XXIV: and I think I'm sorry I asked.  You guys are  much better searching than I am.

g-whiz

Well, I hate to tattle on myself but since no one noticed my Greek was all screwed up so I have to say ONE!  Or I, but I prefer ONE! :compumad:

6Quigs

Quote from: g-whizWell, I hate to tattle on myself but since no one noticed my Greek was all screwed up so I have to say ONE!  Or I, but I prefer ONE! :compumad:
Just so you don't feel ignored, or that anybody cares, I did try to find the meaning of what you posted, but found nothing. I even tried two differnet on line translation webpages, and neither of them was able to translate it for me back to English. I even did a Google search for "σαράντα οκτώ", and did come up with plenty of replies, but they were all in Greek!!
Aw well, let the game continue.

gsm x2

Quote from: g-whizWell, I hate to tattle on myself but since no one noticed my Greek was all screwed up so I have to say ONE! Or I, but I prefer ONE! :compumad:
That's my
Honey
Really honest
Every day
Every Way

brainpause

Find
Our
Underdogs
Rule

towrod

Fine!
I
Vote we stick to
English.

Ca-girl

For those of you interested in the theory of "Six Degrees of Separation", here's a fun website to play the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/oracle/

otter

(Just so you don't feel ignored, or that anybody cares, I did try to find the meaning of what you posted, but found nothing. I even tried two differnet on line translation webpages, and neither of them was able to translate it for me back to English. I even did a Google search for "σαράντα οκτώ", and did come up with plenty of replies, but they were all in Greek!!
Aw well, let the game continue )

Now I don't feel so bad.  I spent hours zooming from one translation site to another and find nothing that looked like what either of wrote.  
I really don't mid the roman numerals; it is good practice.  I apologize for bringing up the Greek thing...

from the ever inquiring and dusty mind of

Surfcal